- Jan17All dayMLK Community DayOff-Campus
The Office of Community Engagement is hosting MLK Community Day on Tuesday, January 17 from 10-6pm. Participants will sign-up for one of four community themes and spend the day volunteering. Lunch and dinner are provided.
- Jan184pm - 6pmWMSURE Summer Grants, Fellowships, InternshipsSwem Library, Ford Classroom
Join our panel with Ms. Lisa Grimes of the Charles Center, Mr. Sean Schofield of the Career Center, Mr. Randy Tripp of Admission, and senior WMSURE scholar Eboni Brown. This workshop will help you apply for summer grants. Please register here.
- Jan197pm - 8:30pmAnnual Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Commemoration ProgramSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
Join us for our annual event commemorating the life and impact of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. This year, we are pleased to welcome attorney and political analyst, Angela Rye.
- Jan2110am - 2pmFeather Foster Signing Mary Lincoln’s Flannel Pajamas: And Other Stories From the First Ladies’ ClosetWilliam & Mary Bookstore
This heavily researched new book gives insight into some of the lesser-known First Ladies, using an item of their clothing to advance the tale.
- Jan245pm - 6pmNASA DEVELOP Program - Information SessionCohen Career Center
A W&M alum and former DEVELOP participant along with a NASA Center Lead will highlight student opportunities and the application process.
- Jan247pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)James Blair Hall, Room 219
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!Show More...
- Jan2912pm - 4pmThe Haven Sunday-Funday Beautification ProjectCampus Center, Atrium (inside, in front of Trinkle Hall)
Start the semester with some fun & help your W&M community! Join us for a special event to create a healing space for survivors. Activities include making poetry, a writing workshop, painting/crafts, making homemade therapy toys, and a nature walk!
- Feb312pmAfricana Studies Brown Bag: "Nat Turner’s Bones: Reclaiming an American Rebel" by Dr. Kelley DeetzMorton Hall, Room 102
Join us for the AFST Brown Bag Lunch, “Nat Turner’s Bones: Reclaiming an American Rebel", with W&M alumni, Dr. Kelley Deetz. The lecture will take place at 12pm in Morton Hall 102. Due to space limitations, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 30.
- Feb85pmThe Patrick Hayes Writers Series Presents Award-Winning Writer Edwidge DanticatTucker Hall, Tucker Theatre, Tucker 127A
Edwidge Danticat, author of several novels and the memoir Brother, I’m Dying.
- Feb18All dayActive Citizens ConferenceSchool of Education
Join students, faculty, and community leaders coming together to learn about the best practices for impacting community and mobilizing social change.
- Feb23-Feb26William & Mary Global Film FestivalOff-Campus, Kimball Theatre 428 West Duke Of Gloucester Williamsburg, VA 23185
The W&M Global Film Festival is celebrating its 10th anniversary with four days of films, special guests, workshops, and receptions from February 23 to 26.
- Feb257:30pm - 9pmA Memory, a Monologue, a Rant, and a PrayerSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumShow More...
- Apr65pmThe Patrick Hayes Writers Series Presents Pulitzer Prize Winning Poet Sharon OldsTucker Hall, Tucker Theatre, Tucker 127A
Pulitzer Prize-winning poet, Sharon OldsAll events in April 2017
|Calendar View List View Today|