- Mar287pm - 9pmThe 21st Annual Minnie G. Braithwaite Lecture in Gender, Sexuality and Women's Studies: Arlene SteinTucker Hall, Tucker Theatre 127A
The 21st Annual Minnie G. Braithwaite Lecture in Gender, Sexuality and Women's Studies Presents Arlene Stein: "All the Young Dudes: Accounting for the Rise of Transgender Masculinity". Please join us in Tucker Theatre 127A on Tuesday, March 28th at 7pm.
- Mar313pm - 6pmPride 2017Sunken Garden
Pride will be March 31, from 3-6pm in the Sunken Garden.
- Apr17pm - 8:30pmACS presents Reruns: '90s and '00s TV show based skits!Campus Center
Miss watching the Fresh Prince of Bel Air? The Proud Family? A Different World? Martin? No worries! Join us for a series of skits based on the popular '90s and '00s TV shows, with an African twist! Tickets will be $3 presale, $5 at the door.
- Apr55pm - 8pmThe Haven Open HouseCampus Center, Room 166
As part of Sexual Assault Awareness Month, The Haven will be hosting an open house. We invite you to stop by to see the resource center for yourself and meet the incredible student volunteers who staff it. Light refreshments will be served.
- Apr65pmThe Patrick Hayes Writers Series Presents Pulitzer Prize Winning Poet Sharon OldsTucker Hall, Tucker Theatre, Tucker 127A
Pulitzer Prize-winning poet, Sharon Olds
- Apr14All dayDEADLINE: Study Abroad Fall 2017 Scholarships and Non-W&M Study Abroad Program Application DeadlinesReves Center for International Studies
- Jan317pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)Washington Hall, Room 301
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
|Calendar View List View Today|