The Fall Neuroscience Symposium will be held on Thursday, Nov. 10, from 3:15 - 5:30, in Chesapeake A. Student Molly McDonough (Advisor - Dr. Margaret Saha, Biology) will speak on
?Compensatory gene expression following perturbations of Notch signaling in Xenopus laevis. "
Our keynote speaker, Raymond Young-Jin Cho, M.D., Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Psychology, University of Pittsburgh, and Medical Director of the Services for the Treatment of Early Psychosis (STEP) Clinic will speak on ?Developmental Context and Mechanisms of Gamma Synchrony Disturbance in Schizophrenia?
- Feb167pm - 8pmHealth Care Careers - Nurse Practitioner and Physician AssistantCohen Career Center
- Feb245pm - 6:30pmPersonal Statement WorkshopBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201This workshop is intended for students applying for Charles Center summer research scholarships OR Fulbright Scholarships.
- Feb257pm - 8:30pmThe STEM/SA Professor/Student Discussion PanelTucker Hall, Tucker Theatre (127A)Join us for an informal panel discussing LGBTQ issues within the STEM fields. Participating professors are from across the STEM disciplines and will answer student questions about queer topics during the second half of the event. All are welcome!
- Feb26All day2016 Science SymposiumSadler Center, Tidewater, York and James RoomsThe Charles Center's 2016 Science Symposium will be held on Friday, February 26 in the Sadler Center. All sessions are open to the public.
- Feb296:30pm - 8pmMarine Science Career PanelCohen Career CenterShow More...
- Mar155:30pm - 6:30pmScience Career Talk/PPD Information SessionCohen Career CenterAll events in March 2016
- Feb8-Feb252016 Honors ColloquiumBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201The 2016 Honors Colloquium will take place between February 8th and 25th. During this annual event, students writing Honors theses present their work to faculty members, their fellow students and the W&M community. Everyone is invited to attend.
|Calendar View List View Today|