- Oct2410:30am - 12pmCampus Living Homecoming ReceptionOne Tribe Place, W&M ParlorHark on Home! W&M's Campus Living Thematic Area (which includes the Offices of Residence Life and First Year Experience) welcomes all Orientation and Residence Life Student Staff Alumni, Family, and Friends back to campus with a Homecoming Reception!
- Nov9-Feb19Non-Refundable Room Reservation Deposits Accepted at the Bursar's OfficeBlow Memorial HallStudents who want to live in housing for the 2016-17 academic year can pay their non-refundable room reservation deposit.
- Nov20All dayProposals for Special Interest Housing DueProposals from groups applying for new Special Interest Housing space due to the Special Interest Housing Committee.Show More...
- Mar2All day
- Mar2All dayLiving Learning Communities Room SelectionIn the individual houseStudents selected to live in a living learning community will sign their housing agreement for the 2016-2017 year.
- Mar4All day
- Mar7-Mar11Room selection time blocks will be availableDuring the week of spring break, room selection time blocks will be distributed.
- Mar14All day
- Mar14All dayOpt Out Process begins - if neededOpting Out is used only if the demand for housing exceeds the number of upperlevel spaces available.
- Mar21All day
- Mar228am - 5pmSame Room Sign Up (Grad Students)Campus Center, Room 212
- Mar2412:01am - 5pmShow More...
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Residence Life