- Mar22All dayGreen Fee Proposals Due
Fund your sustainability idea, research, program or initiative! Projects should relate to sustainability environmentally, socially, and/or economically, those featuring the intersectionality of these factors are encouraged.
- Mar2311am - 2pmRecycleMania on the Terrace!Sadler Center
Bring your recyclables to the Sadler Terrace on March 23rd from 11-2pm! e’ll accept small and large electronics, batteries, ink jet cartridges, light bulbs, plastic bags, prescription glasses, food waste, scrap metal, mercury-containing items and more.
- Mar244pm - 5pmAn Encore Mindfulness Walk: A Path to Health and Resilience (open to all)Wren Yard, Out front (please be prompt)Would you like to add something restorative to this month, this semester, this year? We invite everyone (particularly staff and faculty) to partake in this practical application of meditation and mindfulness to the daily activity of walking.
- Mar2510:45am - 3pmGroup Ride to Charly's Airport Restaurant with Williamsburg Area Bicyclists (WAB)Sadler Center, Terrace
Join us for a casual ride along the Capital Trail and Colonial Parkway. We'll stop at the delicious Charly's Airport Restaurant where we will eat yummy food and look at tiny planes! Bring money for lunch and don't forget a helmet and water bottle!
- Mar297pm - 10pmForks Over Knives ScreeningISC2 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1127Forks Over Knives (2011) is an American advocacy film that advocates a low-fat, whole-food, plant-based diet as a way to avoid or reverse several chronic diseases. "Here is a film that could save your life." - Roger Ebert
|Calendar View List View Today|