- Sep281pm - 3pmYour Positivity AdvantageSadler Center, Tidewater AResearch in positive psychology reveals that optimism and a positive mindset can be learned. When applied, optimism fosters high and sustained work performance, effective interpersonal interactions, and personal well being. Presenter: Janet Edmunson
- Oct410am - 11amHealthy Eating 101Sadler Center, Tidewater B
Healthy Eating 101 focuses on the nutrition guidelines established by USDA. Our presenter, Julie Nance, is a Registered Dietition and a Certified Diabetes Educator. This is part-two of a 4-part series. All are welcome to attend.
- Oct1812pm - 1pmTED Talk TuesdaysSwem Library, Ford Media Class Room
Julia Bacha's TED Talk, "How Women Wage Conflict without Violence" provides some options on the different ways we can handle conflict. Dr. Tatia Granger will facilitate our discussion.
- Oct209am - 11amSPARK Leadership: Conflict ManagementSadler Center, Chesapeake ABWayne Blair, Ombuds for the University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill, will present strategies and approaches for managing conflict in the workplace.
- Oct2610am - 11amHealthy Eating 102Sadler Center, Chesapeake C
Healthy Eating 102 focuses on the ChooseMyPlate.gov web site. Our presenter, Julie Nance, is a Registered Dietitian and a Certified Diabetes Educator. This is part-three of a four-part series. All are welcome to attend.
- Nov1710am - 11amOff to the MarketSadler Center, Tidewater B
Take a virtual tour of a typical grocery store. Learn how to navigate toward healthier choices among the aisles. Julie Nance, Registered Dietitian, will be our tour guide in this last session of a 4-part series. All welcome!
|Calendar View List View Today|