- Feb99am - 11amMBTI WorkshopSadler Center, Tidewater BThe Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is a helpful tool for understanding yourself and others. Interactive workshop. New Curriculum!
- Feb119am - 10:30amINB Finance TrainingMillington Hall, Room 121This training is designed specifically for budget managers and others who have to create budget reports. There is a faster and more efficient way to query Banner using INB than can be done in self-serve. Come learn how!
- Feb258am-Feb265pmCrucial Conversations WorkshopSchool of Education, Holly BBeing able to express your views respectfully and candidly is a skill we can all develop. Whether you are a novice or fairly experienced in communication skills, the Crucial Conversations workshop will help you take your abilities to the next level.
- Mar49am - 11amSPARK Leadership: Creating Healthy CulturesSadler Center, Chesapeake ABSpark Leadership Series presentations are hosted once a semester to "spark" your thinking about new ways to lead, work, and be. David Friedman, a W&M alum, will present ways we can create and sustain a healthy, vibrant work culture.
- Mar229am - 11amStrengthsFinder WorkshopSadler Center, Chesapeake CImproving your strengths will yield far better results to your productivity and quality of life than working on eradicating your weaknesses. Learn your top five strengths and how to use them effectively. Small workshop fee ($15.00)Show More...
- Apr59am - 11amCustomer Service, William & Mary StyleSadler Center, Tidewater BCustomer Service within a higher education institution is different than retail or corporate America. Come learn how to do customer service well, as a representative of William & Mary. The workshop is highly interactive and fun!All events in April 2016
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Employee Training and Development