- Feb2412pm - 4pm23rd Annual Undergraduate Science Research SymposiumSadler Center, Tidewaters A&B, York & James Rooms
William & Mary and The Roy R. Charles Center present the 23rd Annual Undergraduate Science Research Symposium.
Please join us on Friday, February 24 as students in the sciences present their research!
The full schedule is available online.
- Feb257:30pm - 9pmA Memory, a Monologue, a Rant, and a PrayerSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
- Mar16pm - 7:30pmFear 2 Freedom Celebration EventCampus Center, Trinkle Hall
Assemble After-Care Kits to be provided to survivors of sexual assault and domestic violence
- Mar25pm - 9pm
- Mar165pm - 9pm
- Mar187pm - 10pmLemon Project Annual Symposium Open Mic Performance NightSadler Center, Lodge 1
The Lemon Project seeks spoken word artists, freestyle rappers, poets, dancers, drummers, singers, other musicians, and expressive artists of any kind to perform in a night of memory and renewal for our Annual Spring Symposium on March 18, 2017.Show More...
- Mar248am-Mar251:30pm16th Annual Graduate Research SymposiumSadler CenterThe annual Graduate Research Symposium (GRS) is a unique educational and networking event, encouraging exchange between disciplines and bringing together students from William & Mary and regional universities.
- Apr175pm - 9pm
- Apr205pm - 9pmAll events in April 2017
|Calendar View List View Today|