- Dec18pm - 9:30pmWhat Did I just Consent To? The Meaning of Sex in an Age of HIV, Title IX & the Pursuit of PleasureSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumWe've heard much about consent, but do you question what you're saying yes to? Are you grateful for what you avoided? Or do you sometimes wonder what you missed out on? We invite you to discover the intersectionality of HIV, Title IX, and pleasure.
- Dec211am - 3pmHigher Ed Social Media Conference 2015Sadler Center, Tidewater BA great (free!) conference and professional development opportunity taking place right here on campus.
- Dec123pm - 6pmWinter Graduates Recognition Ceremony and ReceptionSadler Center, Chesapeake RoomsAn event for those graduating mid-year and their guests/family.
- Feb1212pm - 4pm2016 Spring Career & Internship FairSadler Center, Chesapeake and TidewaterCome and connect with employers at the 2016 Spring Career & Internship Fair, Friday, February 12, 2016 from noon - 4 pm.
- Mar189am-Mar1912pm15th Annual Graduate Research SymposiumSadler CenterThe annual Graduate Research Symposium (GRS) is a unique educational and networking event, encouraging exchange between disciplines and bringing together students from William & Mary and regional universities.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Sadler Center and Campus Center