The W&M Scholars Undergraduate Research Experience (WMSURE)
- May315pm - 7pmWMSURE Planning for Summer SessionBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201
Join us as we welcome you back to campus & help you plan for a fun and successful summer. We’ll have a focus on time & energy management and planning out your research schedules, budgets & diets for the summer. We’ll also help you schedule in some fun.
- Jun75pm - 7pmWMSURE Grad School and Grad Tests WorkshopBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201
We will discuss the major tests for graduate school and help you develop a study plan based on your graduate school timeline.
- Jun89pm-Jun94pm3rd Annual WMSURE Faculty ConferenceBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201
WMSURE will offer a two-day faculty conference on Thursday, June 8 & Friday, June 9 to support faculty who engage in undergraduate research with students from underrepresented backgrounds.
- Jun145pm - 7pmWMSURE Managing the student-professor research relationship workshopBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201
Come get ideas on how to maximize your research relationship with your professors. We’ll help you understand your rights as a research student and share about the ethics of authorship. We’ll also help you plan for challenges and sticky situations.
- Jun215pm - 7pmWMSURE mid-summer presentationsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201
Join us for middle of the summer WMSURE presentations from students and mentors and an end of the first summer session celebration!
- Jun285pm - 7pmWMSURE Library ResourcesBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201
Learn how to use Swem Library smarter not harder. WMSURE librarian Natasha McFarland will present an engaging interactive session to ensure that your research is supported by the full resources of the library.
|Calendar View List View Today|