The W&M Scholars Undergraduate Research Experience (WMSURE)
- Feb285pmThe Patrick Hayes Writers Series Presents 2017 Artist in Residence Eddy HarrisTucker Hall, Tucker Theatre, Tucker 127A
Artist-in-Residence Eddy Harris, nonfiction author and documentary filmmaker of Mississippi Solo and other books
- Mar14pm - 6pmWMSURE Writing Strategy and TacticsSwem Library, Ford Classroom
This panel workshop, featuring Dr. Sharon Zuber of the Writing Resource Center and Prof. Paul Heideman, will offer practical guidance about what students should and should not do when writing for courses and research. Please register here.
- Mar154pm - 6pmWMSURE Underrepresented Scholars in the AcademySwem Library, Ford Classroom
Join our panel--Professors Suzette Spencer, Ron Sims, and Eddie Cole, and WMSURE Librarian Ms. Natasha McFarland--for a workshop about the experiences of underrepresented students and faculty in higher education. Please register here.
- Mar3112pm - 1pmTeaching Project: The Indispensable Guide to Undergraduate ResearchBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201
Faculty and graduate students, please join WMSURE co-directors Anne Charity Hudley and Cheryl Dickter and WMSURE GA Hannah Franz, as they share strategies from their book The Indispensable Guide to Undergraduate Research: Success in and Beyond College.Show More...
- Apr54pm - 6pmWMSURE Preparation for Day for Admitted StudentsSwem Library, Ford Classroom
Join Randy Tripp, Associate Dean of Admission and Director of Multicultural Recruitment, in preparation to host admitted William & Mary Scholars to inform them about WMSURE. Help us plan for the day and sign up to host! Please register here.
- Apr124pm - 6pmWMSURE Managing the Student-Faculty Research RelationshipsSwem Library, Ford Classroom
Join our faculty panel: Professors Elizabeth Harbron, Jamie Settle, and Francis Tanglao-Aguas. Come get ideas on how to maximize your research relationship with your professors. Please register here.
- Apr264pm - 6pmWMSURE End-of-Semester Party & Guide to Undergraduate Research book launch party!Swem Library, Ford Classroom
Celebrate the end of the semester and the launch of The Indispensable Guide to Undergraduate Research: Success in and Beyond College! We'll have great fun and great treats! Please register here.All events in April 2017
|Calendar View List View Today|