The William & Mary Women's Network includes all female employees at the college -- instructional faculty, administrators, professionals, operational, classified, and hourly.
The Women's Network provides a way for W&M women to support each other, help newcomers learn the ropes and the folkways of this special institution, socialize with each other, celebrate our successes and (occasionally) to advocate for each other when things get tough.
- Jun2610am - 4pmAFLAC Counseling SessionVIMS - Watermen's Hall, 211/212
- Jun2810am - 4pmAFLAC Counseling SessionSadler Center, James Room
- Jul3All day
- Jul4All dayIndependence DayClasses will be held.
- Jul189am - 4pm
- Jul209am - 4pmShow More...
- Aug159am - 4pm
- Aug169am - 4pm
- Sep69am - 4pmDeferred Compensation MeetingSadler Center, James Room
- Sep119am - 4pm
- Sep268am - 4pm
- Oct59am - 4pmShow More...
- Oct128am - 4pm
- Nov89am - 4pm
- Nov158am - 4pm
- Dec49am - 4pm
- Dec138am - 4pmAll events in December 2017
|Calendar View List View Today|