[PAST EVENT] *POSTPONED* Pleasure House Brewing Tasting
LocationZoom | Registration link sent upon registration
Access & Features
This event has been postponed and will be rescheduled for the fall.
Join fellow William & Mary alumni, family, parents and friends in the South Hampton Roads region and beyond for a virtual beer tasting with Pleasure House Brewing! Get your beer ahead of time (order options listed below), wear your Tribe gear and join Drew Stephenson ’92 and Laura Papp ’18 for a W&M beer tasting with stories about the beers they create and insights into the current state of brewing.
Drew and Laura will offer a tasting of three beers:
- Without Question "Miami-style" Light Lager, 3.6% ABV, 10 IBU
- Jumping the Shark Blueberry Sour, 6.0% ABV, 7 IBU
- Backyard Chillin IPA, 6.0% ABV, 50 IBU
How to get yours:
- Curbside pickup: Call (757) 496-0916 or order online. Pick up at 2032 Pleasure House Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23455. Pick up available 10 am - 10 pm.
- Similar beers: If you're unable to order ahead, you're encouraged to purchase similar brews and still partake in the fun!
Ashley Dustin M.Ed. '20 | [[ardustin]]