- Feb278am - 9amData Secrecy in Emerging Computing PlatformsMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 020
- Feb278:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Matt A.
- Feb279:15am - 12:15pmWomen's Golf at Second Round at KiawahKiawah Island, S.C.
- Feb2711am-Mar32pmSEALS Cutest Pet ContestLaw School, Lobby
SEALS is now accepting entries for the annual Cutest Pet Contest! To enter send 1) your name, 2) your pet's name, and 3) a photo of your pet to to email@example.com by 02/19. Voting will take place in the law school lobby from 02/27-03/03.
- Feb2712pm - 12:50pmFac/Staff/Grad BodyPumpStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Beth and Ellie
- Feb2712pm - 1pmBiological Sciences SeminarVIMS - Andrews Hall, Dominion Classroom
Speakers and topics:
Ike Irby - "The impact of climate change on the Chesapeake Bay TMDL"
Robert Isdell - "Mussels, marshes, and living shorelines: Planning for change" Show More...
- Feb2712pm - 2pmGlobal Chef Nicolas Martinez of ChileSadler Center, Dining Hall
Meet & Greet at lunch
Talk to Chef Martinez and try samples of the delicious food that we'll have for dinner!
- Feb2712:50pm - 1:50pmDunn Speaker Series: Trump, National Security, and Foreign AffairsLaw School, Room 127
Jack Goldsmith, Henry Shattuck Professor of Law Harvard Law School and former head of the Office of Legal Counsel in the George W Bush administration, will deliver a lecture at 12:50 on Monday, February 27, in room 127. Please RSVP. Lunch will be served.
- Feb273:30pm - 4:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, MPS
With Melanie A.
- Feb274:30pm - 5:30pmYoga IIStudent Recreation Center, GFS
- Feb275pm - 8pmGlobal Chef Nicolas Martinez of ChileSadler Center, Dining Hall
- Feb275:15pm - 6:05pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, MPS
With Eleanor Z.Show More...
- Feb275:45pm - 6:45pmBodyPumpStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Elizabeth and Catherine
- Feb277pm - 8pmBodyCombatStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Jesse G. and Justine
- Feb277pm - 8pmIntramural Outdoor Soccer Officials MeetingStudent Recreation Center, Conference Room
Interest meeting for students who are interested in working as an outdoor soccer referee.
- Feb278pm - 9pmIntramural Volleyball Officials MeetingStudent Recreation Center, Conference Room
Interest meeting for students who are interested in working as a volleyball referee.
- Feb278:15pm - 9:05pmCardio DanceStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Rhea and Raechel M.
- Feb28All dayMardi Gras at Sadler!Sadler Center, Dining Hall
We've flown King Cake and craw fish in from LA!
You will not want to miss this party and food!
- Feb28All dayMovie Screening: Loving (2016)Swem Library, Botetourt Theatre, ground floor
Free and open to the public. There are two showtimes: 12:30pm and 7pm on 2/28.
- Feb28All dayTravel Tuesday! Enjoy the Delights of Charleston right here at Sadler!Campus Center, Marketplace Dining
Let your taste buds travel to Charleston for our Travel Tuesday special!
- Feb288:45am - 11:45amWomen's Golf at Third Round at KiawahKiawah Island, S.C.
- Feb2810am - 3pmBone Marrow Drive DayLaw School, Lobby
Our Annual Bone Marrow Drive Day is Tuesday, Feb. 28 from 10-3. We will collect cheek swabs for the National Bone Marrow Registry. This helps patients find a match that could save their life. Stop by to learn more! Pizza and Ben & Jerry's provided!
- Feb2812pm - 12:50pmAHS Seminar SeriesVIMS - Andrews Hall, Room 426
Speaker is Juliette Doumayrou, AHS, VIMS.
- Feb2812pm - 1pmAdapt Your Course for COLL 300: A How-to DiscussionSwem Library, Research Room
Come learn about adapting existing courses to fulfill the COLL 300 attribute requirement.Show More...
- Feb2812pm - 2pmChef Nicolas Martinez of ChileCommons Dining Hall
Meet & Greet with Chef Nicolas Martinez of Chile, learn about his culture and cuisine! Samples of dinner will be served!All events in February 2017
- Feb17-Mar31Mindfulness Training & Stress Relief SkillsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Come learn and practice simple scientifically researched ways to manage stress and anxiety, improve memory and enhance the quality of your life.
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
- Feb810:30am-Apr1211:30amHealthy Eating SeriesSadler Center, Tidewater A
Welcome to the Spring 2017 Healthy Eating Series! Each session is designed so you can attend one, a combination of them, or all four. A certificate of completion will be presented to those attending all four programs.
- Feb8-Mar22Food and Feelings WorkshopBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
Come learn about your relationship with food-how emotions impact eating behavior, how diets don’t work, and how to survive and thrive in a diet-driven world.
- Feb6-Apr3Mindfulness Training & Stress Relief SkillsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Come learn and practice simple scientifically researched ways to manage stress and anxiety, improve memory and enhance the quality of your life.
- Jan317pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)Washington Hall, Room 301
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan315:30pm-Apr116:30pmBeginner Sun Style TaijiSadler Center, Chesapeake B
Take 10 classes in beginner Sun Style Chinese Taiji with Stan Rockwell.
- Jan23-Apr20Small Group Training SeriesStudent Recreation CenterSmall Group Training classes are not drop-in and must be registered for in advance. Registration opens on January 23! Register online.
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|