- Oct5All day
- Oct5All day
- Oct5All day
- Oct5All dayWomen's Golf vs. First Round at Wendy's InvitationalNorth Charleston, S.C.
- Oct5All dayWomen's Golf vs. Second Round at Wendy's InvitationalNorth Charleston, S.C.Show More...
- Oct55pm - 6pmFocus On: State Department InternshipsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201Come learn about the State Department Internship process and W&M's Harriman Foreign Service Fellowship.
- Oct55:30pm - 7:30pmIBM Summit Program Info SessionSadler Center, York Room
- Oct56:30pm - 8pmRaft Debate - A W&M TraditionPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall, Memorial HallDescribed as a "delicate balance of comedy and lecture," the annual Raft Debate features four W&M faculty members from diverse disciplines, stranded on a desolate island with only a one-person life raft for escape to civilization.
- Oct6All day
- Oct6All day
- Oct6All dayWomen's Golf vs. Third Round at Wendy's InvitationalNorth Charleston, S.C.
- Oct6All dayWomen's Tennis vs. Qualifying Draw of the ITA All-American ChampionshipsPacific Palisades, Calif.
- Oct611am - 12pmAcademic Enrichment Workshop (Strategic Learning)Campus Center, Ballroom Conference RoomShow More...
- Oct612pm - 1pmStrategically Choosing Gap Year ExperiencesCohen Career Center
- Oct65pmCommittee for the 2016 Graduate Research SymposiumStetson House, Conference roomOrganizing meeting
- Oct65pm - 6pmSMA KickoffMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Brinkley CommonsThe Student Marketing Association executive board is excited to be hosting our fall kickoff event in Brinkley Commons Tuesday, October 6th, from 5-6pm. We will be hosting Professor Dawn Edmiston and providing light snacks!
- Oct66pmFaculty First Tuesday Lecture at the Muscarelle: Eliot DudikMuscarelle Museum of ArtEliot Dudik, Visiting Assistant Professor | Recent Works
- Oct67pm[AMP] Mini Virginia Living MuseumSadler Center, Tidewater A
- Oct67pm-Oct252pmHerCampus at William & Mary: Breast Cancer and Domestic Violence Awareness MonthSadler Center, Sadler Center, Sunken GardensJoin the ladies of HerCampus @ W&M during the month of October for fun activities, each in support and remembrance of those affected by Domestic violence and Breast cancer. The month's activities are themed around empowerment, fitness and uniting as one.
- Oct68pmRahim AlHaj in ConcertEwell Hall, Ewell Recital HallAcclaimed Oud Soloist Rahim AlHaj with Issa Malluf Tuesday, October 6, 2015 8 p.m. Free and open to the public
- Oct68pm - 9pmHOPE Presents: Back 2 BasicsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 332Come experience a sex ed crash course with HOPE to explore decisions regarding sex and sexual actions, safe sex, your and your partner's anatomies, and resources that we have on campus!
- Oct68:30pm - 9:30pmMerrimac Mentors Interest Meeting 1Washington Hall, Room 301Merrimac Mentors is a mentoring program that works with youth at a local juvenile detention center. If you are interested in learning more about our program, please attend one of the interest meetings.All events in October 2015
- Oct2-Dec4Relaxation Sessions - Reservation RequiredBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
- Oct111am-Oct221pmWMCI Presents: Chinese CookingOff-Campus, Baptist Campus Ministry House, 244 S. Boundary StreetLearn to cook delicious Chinese cuisine! Classes occur Thursdays, 11am-1pm, from October 1st to 22nd.
- Sep175:15pm-Dec311:59pmADD/ADHA Support Group Meets Every ThursdayBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240ADD/ADHA Support Group is an opportunity to meet with other students to discuss the challenges and emotions associated with living with ADD/ADHD.
- Sep155pm-Oct86pmWMCI Presents: Chinese CalligraphyRowe HouseLearn how to make masterful creations with a bamboo brush and appreciate the concepts of Chinese Calligraphy! Classes run from 5:00pm-6:00pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays, September 15th to October 8th.
- Sep158:15am-Oct89:05amBarre Basics Small Group TrainingStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWork on strengthening your muscles and improving your flexibility with Barre Basics on Tues/Thur at 8:15-9:05am beginning Sept 15th. It's free for fitwell pass holders so sign up online today! If you don't have a pass pay $15 at the Rec's front desk.
- Sep147:30pm-Oct58:20pmTai Chi Small Group TrainingStudent Recreation Center, Multi-purpose StudioEnjoy the calming art of Tai Chi every Monday at 7:30 to 8:30pm starting on 9/14. It's free for fitwell pass holders so sign up online today! If you don't have a pass pay $15 at the Rec Center's front desk.
- Sep145:30pm-Oct76pmH.I.I.T. Small Group Training SeriesStudent Recreation Center, MAC CourtGet your heart rate up every Monday and Wednesday starting on Sept 14th at 5:30pm. Small Group Training is free for fitwell pass holders so sign up online today! If you don't have a fitwell pass pay $15 at the front desk at the Rec Center.
- Sep145pm-Oct76pmWMCI Presents: HulusiRowe HouseLearn how to play an ancient Chinese gourd flute! Classes will run from September 14th to October 7th, occuring Mondays & Wednesdays from 5:00- 6:00 pm.
- Sep14-Dec18Coffee with a CLA FellowSee Full Description for schedule and locationsDuring the fall 2015 semester, CLA Fellows are available for informal discussion with faculty about COLL course development. Come have coffee on us. What's on your mind? See the full schedule.
- Sep14-Oct23"Walk It Out" Pedometer Incentive ProgramStudent Recreation CenterStart the academic year off right by stepping up your physical activity and mental attitude - literally! Sign up for W&M Campus Recreation's FREE Patron Incentive Program.
- Sep12-Jan17Thirteenth W&M Faculty Show presented by the Muscarelle Museum of ArtMuscarelle Museum of ArtRecent works of the teaching studio art faculty including visiting instructors and emeriti professors of William & Mary will be featured in an exhibition Faculty Show 13 at the Muscarelle Museum of Art from September 12, 2015 through January 17, 2016.
- Sep22:15pm-Nov44:15pmGroup Fitness Instructor Training Course - Fall 2015Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- Aug267pm-Dec28:30pmCru Weekly MeetingJames Blair Hall, Room 205Interested in getting involved in a Christian ministry? Wanting to solidify your beliefs as separate from your parents'? Seeking answers? Have questions? Join us Wednesday nights in James Blair 205 at 7pm for Cru. Small groups meet throughout the week.
- Jun10-Jun12Joseph Palin Thorley ExhibitSwem Library, 3rd Floor Rotunda GalleryThe exhibit features documents, photographs, and selected ceramic works from the Joseph Palin Thorley Papers in Swem Library's Special Collections Research Center.
- Mar1410am-Nov2810:30amHistoric Organ ConcertWren ChapelHear the Wren Building's eighteenth-century organ in concert - free every Saturday, 10-10:30 a.m.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary