- Oct13All dayWomen's Golf vs. Third Round at Pinehurst ChallengePinehurst, N.C.
- Oct135:30pm - 6:30pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Megan and Terry
- Oct14-Nov6Exhibition: Feast of PlanesAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryAndrews Gallery Exhibition: Curated by John Lee, Assistant Professor, Painting October 14- November 6, 2015 Reception: October 29, 4-6 pm
- Oct147am - 8amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Mary/KC
- Oct147:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiowith Sam/EmilyShow More...
- Oct1412pm - 12:50pmFac/Staff/Grad BODYPUMP (TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Andrew & Megan
- Oct1412pm - 1pmA biophysical larval-fish dispersal model for the Great Barrier ReefVIMS - Watermen's Hall, Classroom A/BDr. Jeffrey M Leis of the University of Tasmania and Australian Museum Research Institute will present a biophysical larval-fish dispersal model for the Great Barrier Reef based on empirical larval and adult behaviour data
- Oct1412:50pmWOTUS: Waters of the United States and Clean Water Act Jurisdiction -- Where are We Now?Law School, Room 124Lunchtime talk by Peggy Strand (1976 W&M Law alum) co-sponsored by the Student Environmental & Animal Law Society and The Virginia Coastal Policy Center.
- Oct143:30pm - 4:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Malorie/Jill
- Oct143:30pm - 5:30pmMedia in Practice: Student ShowcaseBlow Memorial Hall, #332Come and listen to past and current students as they share their internship/job experiences in the film/media industry. Listen to the available opportunities to you and network with fellow students! Everyone is welcome!
- Oct144pm - 6pmPreparation for Autumn Blast WMSURE ResearchBlow Memorial Hall, 201/236
- Oct144:30pm - 5:15pmStrength CircuitStudent Recreation Center, MPSw/ Jill
- Oct144:30pm - 5:20pmBarreStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Molly P
- Oct145pm - 6pmAIA Lecture: "Picturing Divination on Athenian Vases"Washington Hall, Room 201Prof. Sheramy Bundrick will deliver a lecture on "Picturing Divination on Athenian Vases."
- Oct145:30pmShow More...
- Oct145:30pm - 6:20pmYoSpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Matt
- Oct145:30pm - 6:30pmStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kim, otherwise known as "Freestyle Step", this is a high-intensity workout using an adjustable platform with simple basic footwork. A fun and effective workout for all fitness levels!
- Oct146pm - 7:30pmHigher Education SalonSchool of Education, Holly RoomA conversation about contemporary issues in Higher Education hosted by the Higher Education faculty at the School of Education.
- Oct146:45pm - 7:45pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Terry & Doug
- Oct147pmMen's Soccer at James MadisonHarrisonburg, Va.
- Oct147pm - 9pmQueer Climates on Campus: An LGBTQ Discussion PanelSadler Center, Tidewater AAn LGBTQ discussion panel between students and professors, talking about the atmosphere of inclusion on campus, with an emphasis on tips and strategies to cope with discrimination and how to get more involved with activism.
- Oct147pm - 10pmRussian Film Series: We Are From the Future (dir. Andrei Maliukov, 2008)Washington Hall, Room 201The film depicts four amateur archeologists and trophy hunters from St. Petersburg who, in 2008, are transported back in time to a World War II battle in 1942, during which they learn more about themselves and the war.
- Oct148pm - 9pmCost of College Roundtable DiscussionTucker Hall, Room 110We will view a documentary that discusses the rising costs of college and have a discussion following the viewing regarding potential solutions of this issue. This program is being sponsored by the Society for the College.
- Oct148pm - 9pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Ayana/CindyAll events in October 2015
- Oct125am-Oct1311:59pmFlat Hat Media Day 2015Off-Campus, Washington D.C.Interested in journalism and communications? Want to make the most of Fall Break? Join us for The Flat Hat's second annual Media Day. Tour prominent D.C. publications and network with alumni working in media.
- Oct9-Dec4Study Abroad Advising in Swem LibrarySwem LibraryPeer advisors from the Reves Center are in Swem Library
- Oct9-Oct13Fall Break Climbing with the Tribe Adventure ProgramStudent Recreation CenterLet's go to the New River Gorge in West Virginia to get in some great climbing! Camping at American Alpine Club campground at night and climbing during the day. If you're looking for an adventure filled Fall Break, this trip's for you!
- Oct9-Oct13Fall Break Backpacking in the SmokiesStudent Recreation CenterDe-stress over Fall Break by trekking through the Great Smoky Mountains National Park! No experience is required, however, you will be carrying your own gear over challenging terrain, so participants should have good physical fitness.
- Oct67pm-Oct252pmHerCampus at William & Mary: Breast Cancer and Domestic Violence Awareness MonthSadler Center, Sadler CenterJoin the ladies of HerCampus @ W&M during the month of October for fun activities, each in support and remembrance of those affected by Domestic Violence and Breast Cancer. The month's activities are themed around empowerment, fitness and uniting as one.
- Oct2-Dec4Relaxation Sessions - Reservation RequiredBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
- Oct111am-Oct221pmWMCI Presents: Chinese CookingOff-Campus, Baptist Campus Ministry House, 244 S. Boundary StreetLearn to cook delicious Chinese cuisine! Classes occur Thursdays, 11am-1pm, from October 1st to 22nd.
- Sep175:15pm-Dec311:59pmADD/ADHA Support Group Meets Every ThursdayBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240ADD/ADHA Support Group is an opportunity to meet with other students to discuss the challenges and emotions associated with living with ADD/ADHD.
- Sep14-Dec18Coffee with a CLA FellowSee Full Description for schedule and locationsDuring the fall 2015 semester, CLA Fellows are available for informal discussion with faculty about COLL course development. Come have coffee on us. What's on your mind? See the full schedule.
- Sep14-Oct23"Walk It Out" Pedometer Incentive ProgramStudent Recreation CenterStart the academic year off right by stepping up your physical activity and mental attitude - literally! Sign up for W&M Campus Recreation's FREE Patron Incentive Program.
- Sep12-Jan17Thirteenth W&M Faculty Show presented by the Muscarelle Museum of ArtMuscarelle Museum of ArtRecent works of the teaching studio art faculty including visiting instructors and emeriti professors of William & Mary will be featured in an exhibition Faculty Show 13 at the Muscarelle Museum of Art from September 12, 2015 through January 17, 2016.
- Sep22:15pm-Nov44:15pmGroup Fitness Instructor Training Course - Fall 2015Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- Aug267pm-Dec28:30pmCru Weekly MeetingJames Blair Hall, Room 205Interested in getting involved in a Christian ministry? Wanting to solidify your beliefs as separate from your parents'? Seeking answers? Have questions? Join us Wednesday nights in James Blair 205 at 7pm for Cru. Small groups meet throughout the week.
- Jun10-Jun12Joseph Palin Thorley ExhibitSwem Library, 3rd Floor Rotunda GalleryThe exhibit features documents, photographs, and selected ceramic works from the Joseph Palin Thorley Papers in Swem Library's Special Collections Research Center.
- Mar1410am-Nov2810:30amHistoric Organ ConcertWren ChapelHear the Wren Building's eighteenth-century organ in concert - free every Saturday, 10-10:30 a.m.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary