- Nov26All day
- Nov27All day
- Nov272pm - 6pmDonna Deekens signing The Real Santa of Miller & RhoadsWilliam & Mary BookstoreThe original Snow Queen, Donna Deekens, recounts the fascinating life of Richmond's famous Miller & Rhoads Santa Claus, Bill Strother.
- Nov282pm - 4pmDiana Butler Bass, signing Grounded: Finding God in the World-A Spiritual RevolutionWilliam & Mary BookstoreDiana Bass comments on today's spiritual revolution, which shows a shift in how people understand and experience religion.
- Nov284pmMen's Basketball vs. HowardWashington, D.C.Show More...
- Nov3012:50pm - 1:50pmACLU Voting Right Project Director, Dale HoLaw School, Room 141Dale Ho, Director of the ACLU Voting Rights Project, Presents: Voter Suppression Litigation after Shelby County Monday, November 30th 12:50-1:50 Room 141 Lunch will be served!
- Nov305pm - 6pmW&M Montpellier Summer Program Information SessionWashington Hall, Room 306Information session for students interested in learning more about the W&M Montpellier 2016 summer abroad program.
- Nov307pm - 8pmEpic Information SessionCohen Career CenterInfo. Session and Dinner
- Dec1All dayWomen's Basketball at Delaware StateDover, Del.
- Dec110am - 12pmJidong Xiao, Computer Science - Ph.D. Dissertation DefenseBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201Jidong Xiao, Computer Science - Ph.D. Dissertation Defense Title: Understanding and Leveraging Virtualization Technology for Computer Security Ph.D. Adviser: Dr. Haining Wang
- Dec112pm - 1pmNational Human Genome Research Institute - Information SessionCohen Career Center
- Dec112:30pm - 2:30pmHaitao Xu, Computer Science - Ph.D. Dissertation DefenseBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201Haitao Xu, Computer Science - Ph.D. Dissertation Defense Title: Characterizing and Detecting Fraudulent Activities in Online Business Advisor: Dr. Haining Wang
- Dec12pm - 3pmWhat to Do Over Winter Break WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomWinter break is worth more than extra sleep and catching up on your laundry.
- Dec13pm - 4pmEffective Interviewing WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomYou'll be interviewing from time to time throughout your life - come learn how to do it well!
- Dec13:30pm - 5pmCampus Parks Fall 2015 Research SymposiumSwem Library, Botetourt TheaterPlease join ENSP 249: Campus Parks Research class as we present the results of our semester research project examining the effectiveness of ecotherapy on the W&M campus. Food & beverages will be provided. Reception: 3:30-3:45 Presentation begins at 3:45Show More...
- Dec14pm - 5pmResumes, Cover Letters & Linked-in WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomBring your charged laptop with you to learn how to strengthen your career documents and online professional identity.
- Dec15pm - 6pmW&M Prague (Area Studies) Summer Program Information SessionWren Building, Room 204Information session for students interested in learning more about the 2016 W&M Prague (Area Studies) summer abroad program.
- Dec16pm - 6:45pmCommencement 101 ForumSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumThis forum gives graduating students the basics of preparing for graduation and Commencement Weekend. Topics include major weekend events, registration, tickets, the main ceremony, departmental ceremonies, regalia, accessibility, parking, and more.
- Dec16pm - 8pmSchoolHouse Block Presents: The Hunger LuncheonSadler Center, Tidewater BAs the holiday season approaches, SchoolHouse Block encourages you to think critically about how food insecurity and malnutrition can serve as barriers to educational attainment, individual growth, and international development.
- Dec17pmFall 2015 Independent and International Film SeriesSwem Library, Botetourt Theatre, Ground FloorJoin Swem Tuesday evenings this fall for the 2015 Independent and International Film Series. This evening's screening features "God's Slave," directed by Joel Novoa.
- Dec17pmMen's Basketball vs. Old DominionWilliamsburg, Va.
- Dec17pm - 7:45pmCommencement 101 ForumSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumThis forum gives graduating students the basics of preparing for graduation and Commencement Weekend. Topics include major weekend events, registration, tickets, the main ceremony, departmental ceremonies, regalia, accessibility, parking, and more.
- Dec18pm - 9pmW&M Guitar OrchestraWren Building, Great HallThe W&M Guitar Orchestra will present a concert Tuesday, Dec. 1 at 8 p.m. in the Great Hall of the Wren Building. It is free and open to the public.
- Dec18pm - 9:30pmWhat Did I just Consent To? The Meaning of Sex in an Age of HIV, Title IX & the Pursuit of PleasureSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumWe've heard much about consent, but do you question what you're saying yes to? Are you grateful for what you avoided? Or do you sometimes wonder what you missed out on? We invite you to discover the intersectionality of HIV, Title IX, and pleasure.
- Dec29am - 10amCommittee on Sustainability - Operations Subcommittee MeetingSadler Center, York RoomJoin the Operations Subcommittee and working groups to learn more about the sustainability initiatives on the W&M campus.All events in December 2015
- Nov235pm-Dec147pmMajor Exploration Drop-In AppointmentsSwem Library, Next to the Tribe Tutor ZoneMajor Exploration Appointments on Monday Evenings
- Nov17-Dec32015 Catron Scholars ExhibitionAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryLouis E.Catron for Artistic Development presents the annual "Catron Scholars Exhibition"
- Nov6-Dec8Mindfulness Group - Sign Up - Meets every TuesdayBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Come learn skills for relaxation and mindfulness.
- Nov6-Dec8Creative Arts Group - Sign Up - Meets every TuesdayBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Using art materials we will explore feelings and work on relaxation.
- Oct9-Dec4Study Abroad Advising in Swem LibrarySwem LibraryPeer advisors from the Reves Center are in Swem Library
- Oct2-Dec4Relaxation Sessions - Reservation RequiredBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
- Sep14-Dec18Coffee with a CLA FellowSee Full Description for schedule and locationsDuring the fall 2015 semester, CLA Fellows are available for informal discussion with faculty about COLL course development. Come have coffee on us. What's on your mind? See the full schedule.
- Sep12-Jan17Thirteenth W&M Faculty Show presented by the Muscarelle Museum of ArtMuscarelle Museum of ArtRecent works of the teaching studio art faculty including visiting instructors and emeriti professors of William & Mary will be featured in an exhibition Faculty Show 13 at the Muscarelle Museum of Art from September 12, 2015 through January 17, 2016.
- Aug267pm-Dec28:30pmCru Weekly MeetingJames Blair Hall, Room 205Interested in getting involved in a Christian ministry? Wanting to solidify your beliefs as separate from your parents'? Seeking answers? Have questions? Join us Wednesday nights in James Blair 205 at 7pm for Cru. Small groups meet throughout the week.
- Jun10-Jun12Joseph Palin Thorley ExhibitSwem Library, 3rd Floor Rotunda GalleryThe exhibit features documents, photographs, and selected ceramic works from the Joseph Palin Thorley Papers in Swem Library's Special Collections Research Center.
- Mar1410am-Nov2810:30amHistoric Organ ConcertWren ChapelHear the Wren Building's eighteenth-century organ in concert - free every Saturday, 10-10:30 a.m.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary