The Sense of Place
For seven years Diana and Michael Lorence lived a secret life in an unelectrified, twelve-by-twelve-foot house they built themselves, hidden away in the woods of Northern California, in a world lit only by fire. The Lorences will explore the meaning of architecture, place and home. More...
- Mar48am - 11:59pmColloquium on March 4 at 8AM in McGl 020McGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 020Matthew Hammer, University of Maryland-College Park, will give a talk with the title of Incremental Computation with Adapton.
- Mar49am - 11amSPARK Leadership: Seize the Day!Sadler Center, Chesapeake ABSpark Leadership Series presentations are hosted once a semester to "spark" your thinking about new ways to lead, work, and be. Come and hear our panelist discuss their insights on making the most of your time so you can Seize the Day!
- Mar410am - 11amResume, Cover Letters & Linked-in WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomBring your charged laptop with you to learn how to strengthen your career documents and online professional identity. All Students Welcome, No Registration Required!
- Mar411am - 12pmInternship Search Strategies WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation Room A&BBring your charged laptop with you to learn how to take advantage of the most effective approaches to a successful internship search. All Students Welcome, No Registration Required!
- Mar412pmBaseball vs. at CampbellBuies Creek, N.C.Show More...
- Mar412pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Katie
- Mar412pm - 1pmJob Offers: Evaluate, Negotiate & AcceptCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BLearn how to evaluate a job offer, negotiate salary and benefits, and understand procedures for accepting a position. This workshop also includes information for how to start off strong in a new position.
- Mar412:50pmISIS and Women's Rights: The Key Battleground for ExtremistsLaw School, Room 127Sara Khan, director of Inspire, a women's human rights and counter-terrorism organization which seeks to address inequalities facing British Muslim women, is the 2015 Kraemer Middle East Distinguished Scholar-in-Residence.
- Mar42:30pmBaseball vs. at CampbellBuies Creek, N.C.
- Mar44pm - 5pmJ-House Culture Night "Kick the Can"Preston Hall (Randolph Complex), Japanese House LoungeKick-the-Can is one of the most common games played by children in Japan. Please send an email to the J-House tutor if you'd like to join.
- Mar44pm - 5pmStrategic Learning WorkshopCampus Center, Ballroom Conference Room - 2nd Floor near elevatorAn Academic Enrichment workshop that covers study methods and tips, time management, and organizational material.
- Mar44pm - 6pmConsider Honors and Independent studies!Blow Memorial Hall, Room 331With current honors students and Professors Fredrick Smith and Scott Ickles. This workshop can help you figure out exactly what an project entails and how to make your project successful.
- Mar44:30pm - 5:20pmBarreStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Molly P
- Mar44:30pm - 5:20pmTRX Body BlastStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Abby
- Mar45pmRussian Tea_Intermediate Conversation PracticePleasants Hall (Randolph Complex), lounge, 3rd floorShow More...
- Mar45pm - 7pmThe Sense of PlaceWren Building, Great HallDiana and Michael Lorence will explore the meaning of architecture, place, and home on Wednesday at 5:00 PM in the Great Hall of the Sir Christopher Wren Building at the College of William & Mary.
- Mar45:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Monica
- Mar45:30pm - 6:30pmBODYCOMBAT (TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Anna & Kristin
- Mar46pmFilm Screening, and Discussion of Food ChainsSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumJoin us for Snacks, Film Screening, and Discussion of Food Chains, featuring CIW's Fair Food Program
- Mar46pmFocus ON: Charles Center Summer Research FundingBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201The Peer Scholarship Advisors share all the information you need about Charles Center (and related) summer research funding. Applications are due March 18 at noon.
- Mar46:45pm - 7:45pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Ally & Terry
- Mar47pmPhi Alpha Delta Pre-Law Fraternity Interest MeetingWashington Hall, Room 301Interested in law school? Phi Alpha Delta is an open, co-ed fraternity with the purpose of helping students learn about law school and the legal profession. Come to our interest meeting to learn more about us and how you can join!
- Mar47pm - 8:30pmConnecting Faith & Social Justice: An Evening with Dr. Jay AugustineSadler Center, Tidewater BSponsored by the W&M Chapter of the NAACP. Jay Augustine is the author of "The Keys Are Being Passed: Race, Law, Religion & the Legacy of the Civil Rights Movement."
- Mar48pmCanoe BattleshipStudent Recreation Center, SCR PoolMuster up a gung ho crew to set sail aboard your battleship canoe!
- Mar48pm - 9pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ MadisonAll events in March 2015
- Mar28pm-Mar510pmWilliam & Mary Premiere Theatre FestivalPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall, Lab TheatreCome see student-written plays take the stage! 4 nights of entertaining theatre, 5 unique shows, only $1 per night. Performances start at 8 PM in the PBK Lab Theatre.
- Mar2-Apr3Photography Exhibition, Josh JalbertAndrews Hall, GalleryPhotography Exhibition "Signatures". By photographer Josh Jalbert.
- Feb2-Mar31Coffee with a CLA FellowSee Full Description for schedule and locationsCLA Fellows are available for informal discussion with faculty about COLL course development. Come have coffee on us. What's on your mind? See the full schedule.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|