Career & Internship Fair
Career fairs are a great way for students to explore potential career fields and possible job openings. Job and internship seekers, come dressed in interview attire with copies of your resume. Freshmen, sophomores, juniors--come as you are with lots of questions. More...
- Sep2-Sep30Ceramicists and Sculptors in Two DimensionsAndrews HallAn exhibition where sculptors and ceramicists employ a variety of approaches, methodologies and materials through the act of drawing.
- Sep26:45am - 7:15amCardio HIITStudent Recreation Center, MPSSarah
- Sep27am - 8amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Mary/KC
- Sep27:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Sam/Emily
- Sep212pm - 12:50pmFac/Staff/Grad BODYPUMP (TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Andrew & MeganShow More...
- Sep212pm - 1pmAcademic Enrichment Workshop (Strategic Learning)Campus Center, Ballroom Conference Room
- Sep22:15pm-Nov44:15pmGroup Fitness Instructor Training Course - Fall 2015Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- Sep23:30pm - 4:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Malorie/Jill
- Sep24pmGeology Departmental Seminar--Dr. Mike BreedingMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 219Modern Gemology: Identification of gemstones and deciphering the origin of their color
- Sep24pm - 6pmWMSURE Opening SessionBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201WMSURE supports underrepresented undergraduate students as they pursue undergraduate research and graduate and professional school. This event is open to all students and faculty who would like to find out more information about the WMSURE program.
- Sep24:30pm - 5:15pmStrength CircuitStudent Recreation Center, MPSw/ Jill
- Sep24:30pm - 5:20pmBarreStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Molly P
- Sep24:30pm - 6pmIce Cream Social (Justice)!TBDDo you love ice cream? Are you curious or already passionate about community service and social justice?
- Sep25pm - 6pmFocus ON: The Fulbright ScholarshipBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201This is a general information session for those considering applying for a Fulbright Scholarship to spend 2016-17 abroad. If you are already working with the Peer Scholarship Advisors, please meet with them rather than coming to this session.
- Sep25pm - 7pmPwC Career PanelCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomJoin professionals from PricewaterhouseCooper for a panel of Q&A/information regarding what it is like to work for PwC, opportunities they have, and what you need to know. All majors welcome, accounting interest is preferred.Show More...
- Sep25:30pm - 6:20pmYoSpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Matt
- Sep25:30pm - 6:30pmStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kim, otherwise known as "Freestyle Step", this is a high-intensity workout using an adjustable platform with simple basic footwork. A fun and effective workout for all fitness levels!
- Sep26pm - 6:50pm3x3x3 on this year's Common Book for the Class of 2019Phi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallThree faculty members from three academic disciplines offer three views on this year's Common Book for entering freshmen: Island of the Colorblind, by Oliver Sacks.
- Sep26pm - 7pmLifeguard TryoutsStudent Recreation CenterSupport a healthy community, join the Campus Recreation team as a lifeguard!
- Sep26:45pm - 7:45pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Terry & Doug
- Sep27pm - 7:50pm3x3x3 on this year's Common Book for entering freshmenPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallThree faculty members from three academic disciplines offer three views on this year's Common Book for entering freshmen: Island of the Colorblind, by Oliver Sacks.
- Sep27pm - 8:40pmUPDATE! Filmabend: "Kokowaah" (2011)Giles Hall (Randolph Complex), BotetourtA handsome screenwriter is trying to win the heart of the woman he truly loves. His plans are interrupted when he finds Magdalena, a little girl at his house. Directed and starring Til Schweiger.
- Sep28pm - 9pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Ayana/Cindy
- Sep29pm - 9:30pmRestorative YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Ayana
- Sep37am - 8amBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Leslie & EllieAll events in September 2015
- Aug267pm-Dec28:30pmCru Weekly MeetingJames Blair Hall, Room 205Interested in getting involved in a Christian ministry? Wanting to solidify your beliefs as separate from your parents'? Seeking answers? Have questions? Join us Wednesday nights in James Blair 205 at 7pm for Cru. Small groups meet throughout the week.
- Aug20-Sep20Interfraternity Council Recruitment Registration DeadlineCommunity BuildingMake sure you register to be a part of recruitment for the Interfraternity Council by Sunday September 20th.
- Jun10-Jun12Joseph Palin Thorley ExhibitSwem Library, 3rd Floor Rotunda GalleryThe exhibit features documents, photographs, and selected ceramic works from the Joseph Palin Thorley Papers in Swem Library's Special Collections Research Center.
- Mar1410am-Nov2810:30amHistoric Organ ConcertWren ChapelHear the Wren Building's eighteenth-century organ in concert - free every Saturday, 10-10:30 a.m.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|