- Sep19:30am - 10:20amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ KC
- Sep110:30am - 4:30pmDeloitte Accounting ChatsDaily GrindCome and chat with a professional from Deloitte in accounting at the Daily Grind. Ask questions, gain advice, get information.
- Sep111am - 12pmAcademic Enrichment Workshop (Strategic Learning)Campus Center, Ballroom Conference Room, 2nd floorThis workshop includes an overview of time management skills, studying tips and strategies, and active learning techniques.
- Sep112pm - 12:50pmFac/Staff/Grad YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Cindy & Matt
- Sep112pm - 2pmGuy Brown DayCommons Dining HallGuy Brown has been with W&M for 60 years as of August 1. Today we honor his service to us all.Show More...
- Sep13pm - 4pmBarreStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Julia/ Molly P
- Sep13:30pm - 5pmAfternoon FrisbeeSunken GardenCome relax after class and share some laughs over a casual game of Ultimate Frisbee. Join Cru in the Sunken Garden Tuesday, September 1st at 3:30pm. Come and go as you please. But bring your game!
- Sep14pm - 5pmUndergraduate Business Admission Information SessionMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Miller 1077Tell your friends! The Undergraduate Business Program will be accepting applications for both the majors and minors programs for entry in the Spring of 2016.
- Sep14:15pm - 5:15pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Malorie & Lizzie
- Sep14:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Melanie
- Sep15pm - 7pmDeloitte Accounting Open Networking/Info. SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomJoin professionals from Deloitte accounting for a fun night with networking, an open forum, free Pierce's BBQ, raffle prizes, and learning about working with Deloitte. All majors are welcome, accounting interest is preferred.
- Sep15:30pm - 6:20pmCardio DanceStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Honor & Eleonor/Sarah, this class creatively blends elements of various dance styles for a fun workout that anyone can do. It includes easy-to-follow, dynamic choreography designed to sculpt, tone and condition.
- Sep15:30pm - 6:30pmBarreSpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Molly P and Jill
- Sep15:30pm - 6:30pmBarreSpinStudent Recreation Center, MPSw/ Molly and Jill
- Sep16pmWomen's Cross Country vs. CNU XC OpenerRichmond, Va.Show More...
- Sep16:07pmMen's Cross Country vs. CNU XC OpenerRichmond, Va.
- Sep16:30pmCKI Interest MeetingSadler Center, Tidewater BIf your interested in participating in a variety of service opportunities on campus and within Williamsburg, attend the Circle K International (CKI) Interest Meeting. This meeting will include a service fair and ice cream social.
- Sep16:30pm - 7:30pmBODYCOMBAT (TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Kristin & Maya
- Sep16:45pm - 7:35pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Monica
- Sep17pmMen's Soccer vs. LibertyWilliamsburg, Va.
- Sep17pmVolleyball at VCURichmond, Va.
- Sep17:30pmBranch Out Interest MeetingBlow Memorial Hall, Room 332Come find out about Branch Out Alternative Breaks!
- Sep17:30pmStudents for Stop Hunger Now: First Meeting of the Semester!James Blair Hall, Room 219Looking for a way to help end world hunger? Join Students for Stop Hunger Now! Our mission is to end world hunger within our lifetime by packaging meals that are distributed to over 70 countries around the world. Come to our first meeting of the semester!
- Sep17:45pm - 8:45pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ KCAll events in September 2015
- Aug267pm-Dec28:30pmCru Weekly MeetingJames Blair Hall, Room 205Interested in getting involved in a Christian ministry? Wanting to solidify your beliefs as separate from your parents'? Seeking answers? Have questions? Join us Wednesday nights in James Blair 205 at 7pm for Cru. Small groups meet throughout the week.
- Aug20-Sep20Interfraternity Council Recruitment Registration DeadlineCommunity BuildingMake sure you register to be a part of recruitment for the Interfraternity Council by Sunday September 20th.
- Jun10-Jun12Joseph Palin Thorley ExhibitSwem Library, 3rd Floor Rotunda GalleryThe exhibit features documents, photographs, and selected ceramic works from the Joseph Palin Thorley Papers in Swem Library's Special Collections Research Center.
- Mar1410am-Nov2810:30amHistoric Organ ConcertWren ChapelHear the Wren Building's eighteenth-century organ in concert - free every Saturday, 10-10:30 a.m.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary