- Mar16All dayWomen's Basketball vs. CAA FinalUpper Marlboro, Md.
- Mar1612pmBaseball vs. IonaWILLIAMSBURG
- Mar161pmWomen's Gymnastics vs. TempleWilliamsburg, Va.
- Mar164pm - 5:15pmVinyasa YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Maren
- Mar164:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Ally H.Show More...
- Mar165:30pm - 6:20pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ally H.
- Mar165:30pm - 6:30pmCardio Hip HopStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Anna and Alana
- Mar166:45pm - 7:45pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Emily and Alana
- Mar168pm - 9pmMeditative YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ling
- Mar17-Mar25Islam Awareness WeekSee full description for event locationsThe Muslim Students Association invites you to learn more about Islam.
- Mar177:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Jillian
- Mar178:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Madison
- Mar1710am - 2pmGrant Thornton Open HouseMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), LoungeStop by the Miller Hall Lounge anytime between 10am-2pm to speak with representatives from Grant Thornton and learn about their summer opportunities.
- Mar1712pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad Body PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Beth and Joanna
- Mar1712pm - 1pmPathways to TeachingCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomShow More...
- Mar171pm - 2pmBalance & Stress Management using Qigong and TaijiSadler Center, Tidewater BLearn and practice slow smooth body movements of Qigong (a moving Toga technique) & Taiji (Tai Chi) to achieve a state of balance and relaxation of both body and mind (beginner's level).
- Mar171:15pm - 1:45pmMindfulness MeditationBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Learn to be in the present moment, reduce stress and anxiety, increase memory, and feel at peace.
- Mar173pmLecture: The Central African Regional Program for the Environment (CARPE)Wren Building, Room 200Dr. John Flynn will lecture on a project dedicated to preserving the Congo River Basin Ecosystem.
- Mar174:30pm - 5pm3-2-1 XPRESSStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Heather
- Mar174:30pm - 5:20pmYogilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Maren
- Mar175pm - 5:30pmW&M Community Engagement Fellowships Info SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation Room
- Mar175pm - 7pmEuropean and Judaic Studies PresentTucker Hall, 127AA Lecture by Diane L. Wolf, University of California, Davis Beyond Anne Frank: Hidden Children, Jewish Families and the Myth of Holland's Resistance during the Holocaust Monday, March 17th, Tucker 127A 5-7pm
- Mar175:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Tish
- Mar175:30pm - 6:30pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Kelvin and Terry
- Mar176:30pm - 7:30pmTRX Boot CampStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose RoomJoin KaylieAll events in March 2014
- Mar15-Mar16Hidden Rocks ClimbingOff-Campus, George Washington National ForestJoin the Tribe Adventure Program as we venture out to the George Washington National Forest to rock climb on some of Virginia's best natural rock formations!
- Mar14-Mar19Choir Spring TourTBAPerformance tour of the W&M Choir. Conductor - James Armstrong
- Feb2710am-Mar275pmAndrews Gallery: Martha T. Jones: Poem Paintings & Other WorksAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryAndrews Gallery and the Department of Art & Art History invite you to join us for: Poem Paintings and Other Works by Martha T. Jones Feb 27 - Mar 27, 2014 Reception: Fri, Feb 28, 4 - 6 p Exhibitions and receptions are free and open to the public.
- Feb27-Mar27Managing Small Projects SuccessfullyOnlineManaging Small Projects Successfully is a non-degree, professional development course offered by the Center for Corporate Education at the Mason School of Business. It is taught online using recorded lectures and real-time interactive evening sessions.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary