- Apr19All dayGood Mojo: Acting Against the Cycle of HomelessnessOff-CampusJoin Branch Out Regional on April 19th as we learn about and work against regional homelessness with ForKids affiliate Good Mojo Thrift Store in Norfolk.
- Apr19All dayLearn to Stand Up PaddleboardLake Matoaka Amphitheatre, Lake MatoakaEver wanted to try stand up paddleboarding? Well, here's your chance to learn how in a safe and fun environment.
- Apr19All daySurry SkydivingOff-Campus, Surry, VAJoin the Tribe Adventure Program as you cross this one off your bucket list! We are going skydiving down in Surry, VA. Beautiful location and a life-changing experience!
- Apr2010amMen's Tennis vs. Championship MatchWilliamsburg (MWTF)
- Apr2012pmBaseball vs. at NortheasternBoston, Mass.Show More...
- Apr201pmWomen's Lacrosse vs. DrexelWilliamsburg, Va.
- Apr202pmWomen's Tennis vs. Championship MatchWilliamsburg (MWTF)
- Apr204pm - 5:15pmVinyasa YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Maren
- Apr204:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Ally H.
- Apr205:30pm - 6:20pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ally H.
- Apr205:30pm - 6:30pmCardio Hip HopStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Anna and Alana
- Apr206:45pm - 7:45pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Emily and Alana
- Apr208pm - 9pmMeditative YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ling
- Apr217:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Jillian
- Apr218:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin MadisonShow More...
- Apr2112pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad Body PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Beth and Joanna
- Apr211pm - 2pmBalance & Stress Management using Qigong and TaijiSadler Center, Tidewater BLearn and practice slow smooth body movements of Qigong (a moving Toga technique) & Taiji (Tai Chi) to achieve a state of balance and relaxation of both body and mind (beginner's level).
- Apr211:15pm - 1:45pmMindfulness MeditationBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Learn to be in the present moment, reduce stress and anxiety, increase memory, and feel at peace.
- Apr214pm - 5pmMaking the Most of Your Summer InternshipCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BCongratulations on securing that summer internship! Now, are you ready to make the most of it?
- Apr214:30pm - 5pm3-2-1 XPRESSStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Heather
- Apr214:30pm - 5:20pmYogilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Maren
- Apr215:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Tish
- Apr215:30pm - 6:30pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Kelvin and Terry
- Apr216:30pm - 7:30pmTRX Boot CampStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose RoomJoin Kaylie
- Apr216:45pm - 7:40pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioJoin AnnaAll events in April 2014
- Apr18-Apr19Beach Yoga RetreatOff-Campus, Virginia, VAJoin the Tribe Adventure Program as we do Sun Salutations on the beach, camp out on the beach, and wake up and do sunrise yoga...on the beach! You won't want to miss this!
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary