New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation occurs immediately prior to the fall semester to introduce new students, both first-time-in-college and transfers, to many aspects of William & Mary including student life, academic policies and the honor code. The goal is to make our students feel right at home from the moment they set foot on campus. More...
- Aug3-Aug6Advanced Placement Summer Institute (AP Institute)School of Education
- Aug31pm - 5pmStarbucks Military Mondays: For the Love of Country Community ConversationThe Intersection of Art, Community, and Learning: Supporting the Transition and Well-being of Veterans and Service Members
- Aug35:30pm - 6:30pmBoot CampStudent Recreation Center, MPs/MACWith Terry
- Aug35:30pm - 6:30pmStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Kim
- Show More...
- Aug36:30pm - 7:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Melanie/Monica
- Aug36:45pm - 7:45pmBarreStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Chelsea
- Aug48:30am - 10:30amMBTI WorkshopBell Hall, Training RoomThe Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is a helpful tool for understanding yourself and others. Interactive workshop. Please wear comfortable shoes for walking.
- Aug412pm - 12:50pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Andrew
- Aug45:30pm - 6:30pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Doug & Terry
- Aug45:30pm - 6:30pmYoSpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Matt
- Aug46:45pm - 7:45pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Chelsea
- Aug46:45pm - 7:45pmWorld BeatsStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Maria & Sarah
- Aug512pm - 12:50pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Beth & Megan
- Aug54:15pm - 5:15pmBarreStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ ChelseaShow More...
- Aug55:30pm - 6:30pmBODYCOMBAT (TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Justine & Melanie
- Aug55:30pm - 6:30pmBoot CampStudent Recreation Center, MPs/MACWith Terry
- Aug56:45pm - 7:45pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Cindy
- Aug612pm - 12:50pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Cindy
- Aug65:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Monica
- Aug65:30pm - 6:30pmCardio DanceStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Sarah
- Aug66:45pm - 7:45pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Leslie & Joanna
- Aug78:15am - 10amNew Faculty OrientationSadler Center, Tidewater A and BAn orientation session for new full-time instructional faculty and professionals. During this session, benefits such as health insurance and life insurance will be discussed.
- Aug712pm - 12:50pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Andrew & MeganAll events in August 2015
- Jun10-Jun12Joseph Palin Thorley ExhibitSwem Library, 3rd Floor Rotunda GalleryThe exhibit features documents, photographs, and selected ceramic works from the Joseph Palin Thorley Papers in Swem Library's Special Collections Research Center.
- Mar1410am-Nov2810:30amHistoric Organ ConcertWren ChapelHear the Wren Building's eighteenth-century organ in concert - free every Saturday, 10-10:30 a.m.
- Feb4-Aug4Re-Mixing the Old DominionSwem Library, Special Collections LobbyThis exhibit explores Virginia's 35 years of hip-hop history through oral histories, curated playlists, artifacts, posters, and other archival materials in the William & Mary Hip Hop Collection.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|