- May30All dayMen's Golf vs. Second Round at NCAA Men's Golf ChampionshipsBradenton, Fla.
- May3010am - 2pmWilford Kale Signing Hark Upon the GaleWilliam & Mary BookstoreRecently revised and fully updated, Hark Upon the Gale remains one of the most popular and complete histories of the College of William & Mary.
- May306pmShow More...
- May31All dayMen's Golf vs. Third Round at NCAA Men's Golf ChampionshipsBradenton, Fla.
- Jun1All dayMen's Golf vs. Fourth Round at NCAA Men's Golf ChampionshipsBradenton, Fla.
- Jun19am - 4pmFidelity Investments Counseling SessionSadler Center, Colony Room
- Jun112pm - 12:45pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Megan and Beth
- Jun15:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Emily
- Jun15:30pm - 6:30pmStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Kim
- Jun16:30pm - 7:20pmOutdoor Boot CampStudent Recreation Centerw/TerryShow More...
- Jun2All day
- Jun2All day
- Jun212pm - 12:45pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Andrew
- Jun25:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Monica
- Jun26:45pm - 7:45pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Terry & Doug
- Jun3All day
- Jun312pm - 12:45pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Megan and BethAll events in June 2015
- May212pm-Jun183pmBlackboard Basics ClassSwem Library, Media CenterIT will hold a 5 session Blackboard Basics class. Topics for the hour long sessions include: creating a course, adding content, tests, assignments, and the Blackboard Grade Center.
- Mar1410am-Nov2810:30amHistoric Organ ConcertWren ChapelHear the Wren Building's eighteenth-century organ in concert - free every Saturday, 10-10:30 a.m.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary