- Jun298:30am - 4pmOrganizing Supply Chain Operations to Counter Risk and Security ThreatsWashington Center, Suite 705
In this one-day small group symposium, we will examine cyber threats in the context of supply chain operations, interweaving IT issues with operating issues to develop insights into countering cyber threats in the current environment.
- Jun2912pm - 12:50pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioThis ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Jun2912pm - 1pm
- Jun295:30pm - 7pmChicago - Tribe Thursday & New Alumni WelcomeKaiser Tiger | 1415 W Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60601
- Jun296pm - 8pmDC Metro - W&M Presidential Search ForumW&M Washington Center | 1779 Massachusetts Ave NW
- Jun296pm - 8pmPittsburgh Tribe Thursday Happy HourHarris Grill 4th Avenue | 245 Fourth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222Show More...
- Jun296:30pm - 8:30pmColorado - New Students ReceptionThe Ranch Country Club | 11887 Tejon Street Westminster, CO 80234
- Jun296:45pm - 7:45pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Jesse& Justine, Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Jun296:45pm - 7:45pmBodyPumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioInstructors: Sam & Michaela
- Jun297pm - 8pmJune After Hours Lecture - The Nunnally Ichthyology CollectionVIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumJoin us as collections manager Dr. Sarah Huber shares some of the most unusual specimens in the collection, along with preservation techniques.
- Jun297pm - 9:30pmWilliamsburg-Peninsula Yorktown Sounds of Summer ConcertRiverwalk Landing | 331 Water St., Yorktown, VA 23690
- Jun3010am - 12pmHan Li, Computer Science - Dissertation DefenseMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 002
Han Li, Computer Science - Dissertation Defense
Title: Data-Driven Radiometric Photo-Linearization Ph.D. Candidate: Han Li
Advisor: Dr. Pieter Peers Show More...
- Jun3012pm - 12:50pmBodyPumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioInstructors:Beth & Megan
- Jun302pm - 4pmDilshan Premathilake, Applied Science - Ph.D. Dissertation DefenseISC3 (Integrated Science Center), Room 0280
Dilshan Premathilake, Applied Science - Ph.D. Dissertation Defense
Title: "Vertically oriented graphene electric double layer capacitors."
Advisor: Dr. Ronald Outlaw
- Jul110am - 2pmHenrietta Ford, signing Secret MessagesWilliam & Mary Bookstore
In 1824, a physician moves his family to Seaboard, NC, hoping to provide much-needed care for its impoverished citizens. But rumors of war divide this peaceful town and he finds himself struggling to meet the needs of both his patients and his family.
- Jul12pm - 6pmNuala Galbari & Dr. David Justis, signing The Woods of WicomicoWilliam & Mary Bookstore
This beautifully written and illustrated children's book tells the story of the peaceful creatures who make their home in the Woods of Wicomico.
- Jul16:30pm - 8:30pmRichmond - July First Tables at Saucy's BarbecueSaucy's Barbecue | 257 E. Bank St., Petersburg, VA 23803
- Jul211am - 3pmWilford Kale, signing From Student to Warrior: A Military History of the College of William & MaryWilliam & Mary Bookstore
This new book examines the role William & Mary and her faculty, students and alumni have played in military actions from the French & Indian War through to the present day.
- Jul21pm - 2:30pmAcoustic Lunch with Guitarist Louis VangieriWilliam & Mary Bookstore
Drawing influence from such diverse artists as The Beatles, James Taylor and Pat Metheny, Mr. Vangieri performs an eclectic blend of acoustic covers and original works.
- Jul3All dayAdditional holiday granted by State
Classes will be held.
- Jul4All dayIndependence DayClasses will be held.
- Jul512pm - 12:50pmBodyPumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioInstructors: Beth & Indi
- Jul51pm - 4pmChen Chen: Physics Dissertation DefenseSmall Hall, Room 122
Chen Chen, Final Oral Examination for the Ph.D., Title: "Quantum and Classical Manifestation of Hamiltonian Monodromy."
- Jul55pm - 7pmPlanning for Summer - The RemixBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201
Join us as we take stock of our summer research progress. We’ll make a plan for all that you want to accomplish during the rest of the summer. We’ll also help you schedule in some more fun.Show More...
- Jul55:30pm - 6:30pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioThis ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.All events in July 2017
- Jun12-Jul28Schroeder Center - Brock Institute (SC-BI) Summer Fellowship ProgramTyler Hall, Room 433
- May235:30pm-Aug16:30pmBeginner Yang Style Taiji ClassRowe House, TBDJoin WMCI in the study of Taiji, a Chinese martial art which combines breath work, balance, and meditation!
|Calendar View List View Today|