- Dec9All dayMen's Soccer vs NCAA SemifinalsHouston, Texas
- Dec9All day
- Dec97:15am - 8:15amBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Elizabeth M. & Terry F.
- Dec98:30am - 9:30amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studio
With Matt A.
- Dec910am - 1pmBarbara McLennan, Signing The Wealth of VirginiaWilliam & Mary Bookstore
Barbara McLennan’s newest historical fiction features a community that is struggling to remove a governor that has been sent to Virginia by the English Board of Trade.
- Dec910:30am - 12:30pmXing Gao, Computer Science - Oral ExamSadler Center, Colony Room
Xing Gao, Computer Science - Oral Exam
Title: Exploring New Types of Denial-of-Service Attacks and Defenses on Data Centers
Advisor: Haining WangShow More...
- Dec912pm - 12:50pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studio
With Mary G.
- Dec912pm - 1:30pmIssues in School-Based Mental HealthSchool of Education, Room 2066
Join us for a brown bag lunch discussion about school-based mental health services for children and youth with Betsy Talbott, a professor of special education at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
- Dec92pm - 4pmRobin Givens, Computer Science - Oral Exam for the Ph.D. DegreeMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 002
Robin Givens, Computer Science - Oral Exam for the Ph.D. Degree
Title: Mixed-Weight Open Locating-Dominating Sets
Advisor: Dr. Weizhen Mao
- Dec93:15pm - 4:15pmBarre SpinStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose Studio
With Julia M. & Lindsay G.
- Dec93:30pm - 4:15pmCoreStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studio
With Sam J.
- Dec94:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose Studio
With Lindsay G.Show More...
- Dec94:45pm - 5:45pmCardio DanceStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studio
With Rhea S. & Andy A.
- Dec95:45pm - 6:45pmHappy Hour: Restorative YogaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose Studio
With Mary G.
- Dec96pm - 7pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ellie W. & Elizabeth M.
- Dec97pm - 9pmYule Log CeremonyWren CourtyardCome enjoy this annual tradition that includes holiday music and a special Dr. Seuss reading. Then, cast a holly sprig into the Yule log fire for good luck.
- Dec10All day
- Dec1010am - 2pmPhotographer Magali de Vulpillieres: Seasons of WilliamsburgWilliam & Mary Bookstore
These beautiful art prints are a great way to preserve your memories of Colonial Williamsburg. Take home a memory today!
- Dec1012:15pm - 1:15pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Andy A.
- Dec1012:30pm - 1:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose Studio
With Rachel D. & Sam J.
- Dec101pm - 4pmFeather Foster Signing Mary Lincoln’s Flannel Pajamas: And Other Stories From the First Ladies’ ClosetWilliam & Mary Bookstore
This heavily researched new book gives insight into some of the lesser-known First Ladies, using an item of their clothing to advance the tale.
- Dec101:30pm - 2:30pmBODYCOMBATStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studio
With Mel C.
- Dec102pm - 6pmLynn Hosegood, People and Places of WilliamsburgWilliam & Mary Bookstore
Ms. Hosegood is an award-winning watercolorist, whose prints capture the essence of Colonial Williamsburg and the College of William & Mary. Take one home today!
- Dec103pmWinter Graduates Recognition Ceremony and ReceptionSadler Center, Chesapeake Rooms
The Office of Student Affairs, the Senior Class, and the Graduate Council sponsor a reception and recognition ceremony for students graduating mid-year.Show More...
- Dec103:30pm - 5:30pmMaryland Yule Log 2016The Duke of Gloucester Room at The Maryland Inn | 16 Church Circle | Annapolis, MD 21401All events in December 2016
- Dec5-Dec14Exam Period Relaxation Sessions AvailableBlow Memorial Hall
Take a short study break to relax, release, and let go!
- Nov21-Mar12017 William & Mary Confucius Institute Photo ContestRowe House, Room 101
The William & Mary Confucius Institute is holding a Chinese photo contest. We invite you to submit the best photos that you have taken on your travels in China!
|Calendar View List View Today|