- Feb79am - 12pmMen's Tennis vs PennWilliamsburg, Va.
- Feb710am - 1pmMen's Swimming and Diving at Carolina College Cup Day ThreeChapel Hill, N.C.
- Feb710am - 1pmWomen's Swimming and Diving at Carolina College Cup Day ThreeChapel Hill, N.C.
- Feb71pm - 4pmWomen's Tennis vs Wake ForestWILLIAMSBURG, VA.
- Feb72pm - 5pmMen's Gymnastics at New England ChampionshipsSpringfield, Mass.Show More...
- Feb72pm - 5pmWomen's Basketball at UNCWWilmington, N.C.
- Feb73pm - 5pmSIA's Empowering EmpanadasSwem LibraryCome out to buy some empowering empanadas from the Lovely Latin Ladies of Hermandad de Sigma Iota Alpha, Inc.
- Feb88am - 9amWhat's new in "The Big Data Theory"?McGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 020Colloquium talk by Grigory Yaroslavtsev, University of Pennsylvania
- Feb89am - 4pmFidelity Investments Counseling SessionSadler Center, Colony Room
- Feb810am - 11amNote-Taking WorkshopCampus Center, Ballroom Conference Room - 2nd Floor near elevatorAn Academic Enrichment workshop that covers note-taking techniques for lecture classes and readings.
- Feb86pm - 7pmHealth Data WorkshopMorton Hall, Room 102
- Feb87pm-Feb258pmApogee Adventures Information SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation Room A&BApogee Adventures of Brunswick, Maine, is looking for current sophomores, juniors and seniors to lead overnight Adventure/Community Service trips in New England, Quebec, the states, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico & Europe this summer.
- Feb9All dayMorton to Tyler Book FairMorton Hall, Room 2Swing by Morton 2 all day for free, free, FREE books of all shapes and sizes, all of them fascinating, gripping reads and all of them free, free, FREE! (Did we mention they are free?)
- Feb9All dayRush Alpha Kappa Psi - Professional Business FraternityMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Miller 1082AKPsi Spring Rush
- Feb99am - 11amMBTI WorkshopSadler Center, Tidewater BThe Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is a helpful tool for understanding yourself and others. Interactive workshop. New Curriculum!Show More...
- Feb911am - 12pmResumes, Cover Letters & Linked-in WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomBring your charged laptop with you to learn how to strengthen your career documents and online professional identity.
- Feb912pm - 1pmNote-Taking WorkshopCampus Center, Ballroom Conference Room - 2nd Floor near elevatorAn Academic Enrichment workshop that covers note-taking techniques for lecture classes and readings.
- Feb912:30pm - 1:30pmPrepare for a Career Fair WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomLearn how to navigate and get the most out of a Career Fair.
- Feb95pmNovelist, Essayist & Playwright, LaShonda Barnett to TalkTucker Hall, Tucker Theatre 127AThe Patrick Hayes Writers Series and The American Studies Program present LaShonda Barnett
- Feb95:30pmTEDx Interest MeetingJames Blair Hall, Room 223Apply to volunteer at this year's TEDxCollegeofWilliamandMary event and help us make it great!
- Feb95:30pm - 7:30pmPricewaterhouseCoopers Information SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation Room A&BCome and learn about opportunities at PricewaterhouseCoopers in their summer leadership externship program, internships, and some full-time positions. Accounting preferred.
- Feb97pmHOPE presents: Be Your Own BaeSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumWhat makes it so hard for us to love ourselves? What does loving yourself really mean? In this interactive presentation, HOPE members will discuss strategies to bolster self-compassion and clarify misconceptions about self-love.
- Feb1012pm - 12:50pmFisheries Noon SeminarVIMS - Watermen's Hall, Classroom A/BGraduate students Kristene Parsons and Dave Schulte update the VIMS community on their research.
- Feb101pm - 2pmResumes, Cover Letters & Linked-in WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomBring your charged laptop with you to learn how to strengthen your career documents and online professional identity.
- Feb102pm - 3pmPrepare for a Career Fair WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomLearn how to navigate and get the most out of a Career Fair.All events in February 2016
- Feb3-May6Relaxation SessionsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
- Feb3-Feb29Chinese Level IRowe HouseWMCI Community Class. Open to All Skill Levels!
- Feb28pm-Feb710pmAfsana Fusion Dance Team Auditions 2016Sadler Center, Chesapeake RoomsWilliam & Mary's Coed Fusion Dance Team is looking for new members this spring! Our dance team combines the styles of bollywood, contemporary, ballroom, classical, bhangra, garba, hiphop and many more!
- Feb2-Apr12Taiji WorkshopSadler Center, Chesapeake BWMCI community-favorite Beginner Yang Style Taiji Workshop. Learn the ancient Chinese technique meant for exercise and meditation.
- Feb2-Feb25Chinese CalligraphyRowe HouseWilliam & Mary Confucius Institute presents a community course on the ancient art of Chinese calligraphy. All skill levels welcome!
- Feb2-Feb25An Introduction to Chinese FestivalsRowe HouseA William & Mary Confucius Institute community course. Learn about various traditional Chinese festivals while partaking in customary ceremonies and reading about traditional cusines.
- Feb1-Apr6Chinese Painting I + IIRowe HouseWilliam & Mary community course. Join the staff of the WMCI for two courses on Chinese painting! All skill levels welcome.
- Jan26-Feb19"Melange a Clay" curated by Artist in Residence Joe BovaAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryExhibition now in Andrews Gallery, Andrews Hall: "Melange a Clay" curated by Artist in Residence Joe Bova January 26th - February 19th Reception, Thursday, Jan. 28, 2-4pm
- Jan20-Apr13Spring 2016 Personal Training Instructional CourseStudent Recreation CenterInterested in becoming a Personal Trainer? Join this course, designed to prepare students for the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Certified Personal Trainer Exam.
- Jun10-Jun12Joseph Palin Thorley ExhibitSwem Library, 3rd Floor Rotunda GalleryThe exhibit features documents, photographs, and selected ceramic works from the Joseph Palin Thorley Papers in Swem Library's Special Collections Research Center.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary