- Jul21All day
- Jul2110am - 2pmJudy Bloodgood Bander, signing No Borrowed GloryWilliam & Mary Bookstore
In the summer of 1781, 13-year-old Nathaniel Chiles uncovers a plot to murder Col. Josiah Parker. Can Nathaniel overcome his fear in time to warn the Colonel of this threat?
- Jul2112pm - 12:50pmPumpYoBodyStudent Recreation Center
- Jul211:30pm - 3:30pmSpark Leadership: Servant Leadership (VIMS)VIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh Auditorium
Servant Leadership is a team leadership approach that builds highly functioning, high reliability teams. It requires a shift in thinking about leadership to building the capacity of individuals over time. Presenter: Dr. Christopher Calkins
- Jul212pm - 6pmWilliam Crute, signing The Green House Near LovevilleWilliam & Mary Bookstore
A wealthy businessman loses everything in a worldwide economic collapse. Now he must struggle just to survive and keep his family safe.
- Jul22All dayShow More...
- Jul222am - 6pmHugh Harris, signing Secrets at Lighthouse PointWilliam & Mary Bookstore
Musicians Marty & Gracie Love return to Dinkel Island to help a friend launch a spiritual retreat center at Lighthouse Point. But a web of secrets surrounds the property and threatens to derail their plans.
- Jul2210am - 2pmFeather Foster, signing Mary Lincoln's Flannel PajamasWilliam & Mary Bookstore
This heavily researched new book offers fresh insights into the intimate lives of some of our nation's lesser known First Ladies by analyzing items of their clothing.
- Jul2212pm - 2pmBoston - W&M Tour at Night Shift BrewingNight Shift Brewing | 87 Santilli Hwy, Everett, MA 02149
- Jul23All day
- Jul2312pm - 4pmMaryland - William & Mary at Camden YardsOriole Park at Camden Yards | 333 W. Camden Street, Baltimore MD
- Jul235pm - 7pmRoanoke: Exclusive Discussion with Member of W&M Presidential Search CommitteeThe River and Rail Restaurant | 2201 Crystal Spring Ave SW, Roanoke, VA 24014Show More...
- Jul2412pm - 12:50pmBodyPumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioInstructors: Beth & Indi
- Jul245:30pm - 6:30pmBarreStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Lindsay
- Jul245:30pm - 6:30pmFac/Staff YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioThis ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body. With instructor Jess.
- Jul246:45pm - 7:45pmYin YogaStudent Recreation Center
- Jul2512pm - 12:50pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioThis ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body. Instructor: Cindy
- Jul254:30pm - 5:20pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Eleonor& Brandy. Pilates is a mat-based conditioning routine that helps build flexibility and long, lean muscles, and strength and endurance in the legs, abdominals, arms, hips, and back.
- Jul255:30pm - 6:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Jesse & Justine, Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Jul256:45pm - 7:45pmBodyPumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioInstructors: Doug & Terry
- Jul269am - 2pmReves Center Presents Africa Ideas Summit with 2017 Mandela Washington FellowsAlan B. Miller Hall, Brinkley Commons-North
As the culmination of their Civic Leadership Institute program, 25 Mandela Washington Fellows will present their solutions to some of their countries’ most pressing challenges in TED-style talks. The program is free and open to the public. Register here.
- Jul2612pm - 12:50pmBodyPumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioInstructors: Beth & Indi
- Jul265pm - 7pmUnderrepresented Scholars in the AcademyBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201
Join Profs. Natoya Haskins and Jacqui McLendon for a workshop about the experiences of underrepresented students and faculty in higher education.
- Jul265:30pm - 6:30pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioThis ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.Show More...
- Jul266:30pm - 8:30pmNYC - Summer Mixer at the Princeton ClubPrinceton Club of New York | 15 W 43rd Street (b/t 5th & 6th Avenues), New York, NY 10036All events in July 2017
- Jun12-Jul28Schroeder Center - Brock Institute (SC-BI) Summer Fellowship ProgramTyler Hall, Room 433
- May235:30pm-Aug16:30pmBeginner Yang Style Taiji ClassRowe House, TBDJoin WMCI in the study of Taiji, a Chinese martial art which combines breath work, balance, and meditation!
|Calendar View List View Today|