An Open Forum with His Royal Highness Prince Turki Al-Faisal
March 11, 2014 4:00pm - 5:00pm
His Royal Highness Prince Turki Al-Faisal of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia will speak at William & Mary on "Saudi Views on Today's Middle East," which is free and open to the public. More...
- Mar82pmBaseball vs. at Campbell-DHBuies Creek, N.C.
- Mar84pmWomen's Gymnastics vs. CornellWilliamsburg, Va.
- Mar9All dayMen's Basketball vs. SemifinalsBaltimore, Md.
- Mar912pmMen's Tennis vs. PepperdineMalibu, Calif.
- Mar91pmMen's Gymnastics vs. Temple and ArmyWilliamsburg, Va.Show More...
- Mar10All dayMen's Basketball vs. Championship GameBaltimore, Md.
- Mar107:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Jillian
- Mar108am - 9amColloquium: Performance Improvement for Parallel ApplicationsMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 020
- Mar108:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Madison
- Mar1012pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad Body PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Beth and Joanna
- Mar1012pm - 1pmStrategic Learning WorkshopCampus Center, Room 107
- Mar101pm - 2pmBalance & Stress Management using Qigong and TaijiSadler Center, Tidewater BLearn and practice slow smooth body movements of Qigong (a moving Toga technique) & Taiji (Tai Chi) to achieve a state of balance and relaxation of both body and mind (beginner's level).
- Mar101pm - 2pmDeclaring is a Major DecisionSadler Center, York RoomDemystify the major selection process. Co-presented by the Cohen Career Center and the Office of Academic Advising.
- Mar101:15pm - 1:45pmMindfulness MeditationBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Learn to be in the present moment, reduce stress and anxiety, increase memory, and feel at peace.
- Mar104:30pm - 5pm3-2-1 XPRESSStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin HeatherShow More...
- Mar104:30pm - 5:20pmYogilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Maren
- Mar105pm - 6:30pmDesigning Conference PostersCohen Career Center, Presenation Room A
- Mar105:30pm - 6:30pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Kelvin and Terry
- Mar106:30pm - 7:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Tish
- Mar106:30pm - 7:30pmTRX Boot CampStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose RoomJoin Kaylie
- Mar106:45pm - 7:40pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioJoin Anna
- Mar107pm - 8pmCambridge Information SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation Room
- Mar107:45pm - 8:15pmPower PilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Anna.
- Mar107:45pm - 8:45pm3-2-1Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Paul
- Mar108:30pm - 9:30pmCardio Dance PartyStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin AlanaAll events in March 2014
- Feb2710am-Mar275pmAndrews Gallery: Martha T. Jones: Poem Paintings & Other WorksAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryAndrews Gallery and the Department of Art & Art History invite you to join us for: Poem Paintings and Other Works by Martha T. Jones Feb 27 - Mar 27, 2014 Reception: Fri, Feb 28, 4 - 6 p Exhibitions and receptions are free and open to the public.
- Feb27-Mar27Managing Small Projects SuccessfullyOnlineManaging Small Projects Successfully is a non-degree, professional development course offered by the Center for Corporate Education at the Mason School of Business. It is taught online using recorded lectures and real-time interactive evening sessions.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary