- Oct22-Oct23Caving in Harrisonburg with the Tribe Adventure ProgramOff-Campus
Explore the underworld as you climb and crawl through multiple rooms of magnificent rock formations. Warning: you'll get muddy and have an amazing experience.
- Oct227pm - 10pmMen's Soccer vs College of CharlestonWilliamsburg, Martin Family Stadium at Albert-Daly Field
- Oct227pm - 10pmWomen's Volleyball vs NortheasternWILLIAMSBURG, Kaplan Arena
- Oct227:30pm - 8:30pmBrickling's First Show: Be GentleEwell Hall, Ewell Recital Hall
The Trippin' on Brix newbies will be performing their VERY FIRST SHOW! So come out to see what a rabble-rousing group of talent we've been hiding from you. And remember, it's their first time, be gentle ;)
- Oct2311am - 5pmAutumn Blast WMSURE ResearchSadler CenterThe William & Mary Scholars Undergraduate Research Experience (WMSURE) presents Autumn Blast WMSURE Research 2016 to introduce academic research to prospective William & Mary students from backgrounds that are underrepresented at William & Mary.
- Oct231pm - 4pmField Hockey at VCURichmond, Va.Show More...
- Oct231pm - 4pmWomen's Soccer at CharlestonCharleston, S.C.
- Oct231pm - 6pmCanaan Smith Concert at The Martha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake MatoakaMartha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake Matoaka
Conference Services has worked with Whisper Concerts to bring the Canaan Smith concert to The Martha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake Matoaka.
- Oct232pmDanceventPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallW&M Dance and Orchesis Modern Dance Company present Dancevent.
- Oct232pm - 4pmThe CW House Presents Tavern Trivia at Chowning's
Join the CW House at Chowning's Tavern in the Historic Area for our very first Tavern Trivia! Gather your friends and test your knowledge on all things colonial. Students will get special discounts on tavern fare! Be sure to register by Thursday.
- Oct232:30pm - 3:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio
With Lindsay G.
- Oct233pm - 7pmAMP // ComedyBrew AuditionsSadler Center
So, you think you're funny? Audition for AMP's ComedyBrew!! Every semester AMP hosts ComedyBrew, where students are invited to share their talent with all of us.Show More...
- Oct233:30pm - 4:45pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studio
With Mary G.
- Oct235pm - 6pmClub StepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studio
With Molly A
- Oct236:30pm - 7:30pmCardio DanceStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studio
With Honor L. & Lindsay C.
- Oct237pmOpen Meditation (OM) - Sunday silent meditationCampus Center, Meditation Room
- Oct237:30pmEwell Concert Series-Harris Simon, JazzOff-CampusWilliamsburg Regional Library Theatre Admission: $10/general public $5/students w/ID.
- Oct24-Oct28Impact WeekSadler Center
A week of giving that helps financially support community service projects identified by student organizations. All projects directly impact the William & Mary or Williamsburg Community.
- Oct247am - 8amBodyPumpStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Doug Y. & Lizzie D.
- Oct247:30am - 8:30amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, MPS
With Rachel D.
- Oct248:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Inez P.
- Oct2412pm - 12:50pmFac/Staff/Grad BodyPumpStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Beth B. & Megan W.Show More...
- Oct243pm - 4pmVegetarian Nutrition, Part 2Sadler Center, Tidewater B
Julie Nance, Campus Dietitian, hosts a vegetarian nutrition "class." Free to all students, faculty, and staff. Learn about nutrients that are important in a plant-based diet and how to make sure you're getting them.All events in October 2016
- Oct175:10pm-Nov26:10pmChinese Board GamesRowe House, Room 101Learn to play traditional Chinese board games such as Chinese Chess, Mahjong, and more!
- Oct1-Oct31Swem Month at Ben & Jerry'sOff-Campus, Ben & Jerry's Scoop Shop, 5699-18 Richmond Rd, Williamsburg, Virginia 23188
October is Swem Month at Ben & Jerry's! The Scoop Shop at the Williamsburg Premium Outlets will donate 50 cents to the library for every frozen beverage purchased in October.
- Sep27-Dec1Mindfulness Meditation WorkshopBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
Become more present in each moment.
- Sep266pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
- Sep19-Nov13Wellness Passport Incentive ProgramStudent Recreation Center
Enhance your fall semester by exploring the eight different dimensions of wellness! Sign up for this FREE Patron Incentive Program, sponsored by W&M Campus Recreation and the Healthy Campus 2020 Coalition. The fun begins Monday, Sept. 19th!
- Sep19-Nov13Life Values InventoryCampus Center, Complete on your own/on your honorA Free values clarification & personal development program. The Life Values Inventory Online was developed to help individuals and organizations clarify their values and serve as a blueprint for effective decision-making and optimal functioning.
- Sep15-Oct29Tribe Athletics Bubble Soccer TournamentMartin Family Stadium Albert-Daly Field
Tribe Athletics is hosting a Bubble Soccer Tournament for students! It is free and students will play during halftime of Men's and Women's Soccer Games and the final round at the home Football game on October 29th. Sign-up your team today!
- Sep1-Dec1Yoga for Mind & BodyBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
Promoting relaxation while staying mindful.
- Sep1-Dec1Creative Arts GroupBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
Using Art to explore feelings and work on relaxation.
|Calendar View List View Today|