- Oct22-Oct23Caving in Harrisonburg with the Tribe Adventure ProgramOff-Campus
Explore the underworld as you climb and crawl through multiple rooms of magnificent rock formations. Warning: you'll get muddy and have an amazing experience.
- Oct228:30am - 4pmInaugural Diversity SymposiumSchool of Education
Featured Speaker: Dr. Ben Reese: "Implicit Bias in the Academy: Meeting the Challenge"
- Oct229am - 12pmAtlanta - BeltLine Volunteer DayAtlanta BeltLine Eastside Trail
- Oct229am - 5pmWomen's Club Volleyball Tournament (Gold Team)Student Recreation Center, MAC Court
- Oct2210am - 4pmSigEpic Soccer 2016Sunken Garden
Come out to the second annual SigEpic Soccer on October 22nd! Teams of 5-10 will compete in a giant game of soccer featuring 7ft tall inflatable soccer balls. All proceeds will go to the Williamsburg chapter of Big Brothers Big Sisters.
- Oct2210:15am - 11:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Honor L.Show More...
- Oct2211am - 1pmIREP Africa Weekend - Lecture Lunch with Jamaican and West African foodSadler Center, Chesapeake A
Join us for a lecture by guest speaker and local activist Travis Harris and a sit lunch of Jamaican and West African food!
- Oct2211am - 2pmMen's Swimming and Diving at Virginia TechChristiansburg, Va.
- Oct2211am - 2pmMen's Swimming and Diving vs DukeChristiansburg, Va.
- Oct2211am - 2pmMen's Swimming and Diving vs West VirginiaChristiansburg, Va.
- Oct2211am - 2pmWomen's Swimming and Diving at Virginia TechChristiansburg, Va.
- Oct2211am - 2pmWomen's Swimming and Diving vs DukeChristiansburg, Va.Show More...
- Oct2211am - 2pmWomen's Swimming and Diving vs West VirginiaChristiansburg, Va.
- Oct2211:30am - 12:30pmBodyCombatStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Maya G. & Mel C.
- Oct2212pmW&M Smash Club ArcadianCampus Center, Little Theatre
The Super Smash Bros club is hosting a tournament only open to newer and less experienced players. This gives an opportunity for newer players to perform well in a tournament.
- Oct2212pm - 2pmThe W&M Public Health Club presents: Clean Air, Healthy Campus--Leave no butt behind!Sunken Garden
Join us as we race around campus in teams of 2 to pick up cigarette butts! The top three winning teams will get Wawa gift cards. We'll meet at the Sunken Garden and head out to lunch after. Anyone can join in on the fun and stay as long as you'd like!
- Oct2212:30pm - 1:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, MPS
With Sam J. and Rachel D.
- Oct2212:45pm - 1:45pmBodyPumpStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Susanne C.
- Oct221:15pm - 4pmBoston - Tribe Rowing at Head of the CharlesWeeks Footbridge | 98 DeWolfe St, Cambridge MA 02138
- Oct222pm - 6pmCharleston - BBQ and Family Games Day: CANCELLEDHome of Gary '88 and Dama Gerald | 1585 Terns Nest Road, James Island, SC 29412
- Oct223:30pm - 6pmFundraiser Tournament (hosted by Ping Pong Club) Anyone can join!Student Recreation Center, Miller Gym (Right Side)
We have officially decided that the Fundraiser Tournament is on October 22nd. Please come and share this news with friends who are interested! (All Are Welcome!)
- Oct226:30pm11th Annual IREP Africa Cultural ShowcaseSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
Join ACS and celebrate the African continent and diaspora in our 11th annual Cultural Showcase featuring amazing dance, song and poetry! Tickets are $7 in advance and $10 at the door.
- Oct227pm - 10pmMen's Soccer vs College of CharlestonWilliamsburg, Martin Family Stadium at Albert-Daly Field
- Oct227pm - 10pmWomen's Volleyball vs NortheasternWILLIAMSBURG, Kaplan ArenaShow More...
- Oct227:30pmDanceventPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallW&M Dance and Orchesis Modern Dance Company present Dancevent.All events in October 2016
- Oct175:10pm-Nov26:10pmChinese Board GamesRowe House, Room 101Learn to play traditional Chinese board games such as Chinese Chess, Mahjong, and more!
- Oct1-Oct31Swem Month at Ben & Jerry'sOff-Campus, Ben & Jerry's Scoop Shop, 5699-18 Richmond Rd, Williamsburg, Virginia 23188
October is Swem Month at Ben & Jerry's! The Scoop Shop at the Williamsburg Premium Outlets will donate 50 cents to the library for every frozen beverage purchased in October.
- Sep27-Dec1Mindfulness Meditation WorkshopBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
Become more present in each moment.
- Sep266pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
- Sep19-Nov13Wellness Passport Incentive ProgramStudent Recreation Center
Enhance your fall semester by exploring the eight different dimensions of wellness! Sign up for this FREE Patron Incentive Program, sponsored by W&M Campus Recreation and the Healthy Campus 2020 Coalition. The fun begins Monday, Sept. 19th!
- Sep19-Nov13Life Values InventoryCampus Center, Complete on your own/on your honorA Free values clarification & personal development program. The Life Values Inventory Online was developed to help individuals and organizations clarify their values and serve as a blueprint for effective decision-making and optimal functioning.
- Sep15-Oct29Tribe Athletics Bubble Soccer TournamentMartin Family Stadium Albert-Daly Field
Tribe Athletics is hosting a Bubble Soccer Tournament for students! It is free and students will play during halftime of Men's and Women's Soccer Games and the final round at the home Football game on October 29th. Sign-up your team today!
- Sep1-Dec1Yoga for Mind & BodyBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
Promoting relaxation while staying mindful.
- Sep1-Dec1Creative Arts GroupBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
Using Art to explore feelings and work on relaxation.
|Calendar View List View Today|