- Apr18All dayMen's Track and Field vs. Mt. SAC RelaysWalnut, Calif.
- Apr18All dayMen's Track and Field vs. New Captains ClassicNewport News, Va.
- Apr18All dayWomen's Gymnastics vs. NCAA Team FinalsFort Worth, Texas
- Apr18All dayWomen's Track and Field vs. Mt. SAC RelaysWalnut, Calif.
- Apr18All dayWomen's Track and Field vs. New Captains ClassicNewport News, Va.Show More...
- Apr18-Apr19Great Dismal Swamp HikingOff-Campus, Great Dismal Swamp: Suffolk, VALook for Bald Eagles and cypress trees on another adventure with TAP through this National Wildlife Refuge in Suffolk, Va.
- Apr189am - 4pmHer Campus Magazine Mid-Atlantic ConferenceTucker Hall, Auditorium and various classroomsThe William & Mary branch of Her Campus Magazine is hosting their fourth annual Mid-Atlantic conference on campus. This conference allows college students to network and gain insight from professionals in various industries.
- Apr189am - 6pmSpinning Instructor OrientationStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioThis comprehensive workshop will give you all the tools you need to become a certified Spinning instructor and lead your own classes.
- Apr189:15amMen's Track and Field vs. Virginia ChallengeCharlottesville, Va.
- Apr189:30am - 11:30amBLSA's 20th Oliver Hill Banquet1010 Kingsmill Road, Williamsburg, Virginia, 23185BLSA's end-of-the-year celebration is here! The Oliver Hill Banquet celebrates the accomplishments of a civil rights attorney who contributed to Brown v. Board of Education. Join us for a delicious brunch, good people, and an intellectual discussion.
- Apr189:40amWomen's Track and Field vs. Virginia ChallengeCharlottesville, Va.
- Apr1810amWomen's Tennis vs. Semfinal #1WILLIAMSBURG, VA.
- Apr1810amWomen's Tennis vs. Semfinal #2WILLIAMSBURG, VA.
- Apr1810am - 2pmWilford Kale Signing Hark Upon the GaleWilliam & Mary BookstoreRecently revised and fully updated, Hark Upon the Gale remains one of the most popular and complete histories of the College of William & Mary.
- Apr1810am - 3pmSenior Research SaturdayMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 219Graduating seniors present brief overviews of their completed undergraduate research theses. Come out to show your support and join in the reception to follow!Show More...
- Apr1810am - 7pmGriffinConTrinkle HallDo you like science fiction, fantasy, cosplay, and board games? Come out to GriffinCon, W&M's Sci-Fi and Fantasy club's annual gaming and geekery convention happening April 18 in Trinkle Hall starting at 10 am!
- Apr1810:15am - 11:05amZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Joanna & Sarah
- Apr1811am - 3pm[Earth Week] COS & AMP Present Homebrewaroo: An Earth Week CelebrationCrim Dell MeadowJoin the Committee on Sustainability and AMP to celebrate the culmination of Earth Week at Homebrewaroo on Saturday, April 18, from 11:00am-3:00pm in the Crim Dell Meadow.
- Apr1811am - 4pmAXUltimate!Frat FieldJoin the women of Alpha Chi Omega for an Ultimate Frisbee tournament! Proceeds benefit Avalon: A Center for Women and Children.
- Apr1811:15am - 12:15pmBODYCOMBAT (TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Kristin & Stella
- Apr1812pm - 8pmPeak Experiences Climbing GymOff-Campus, Peak Experiences in Richmond, VATake a ride in the Climbing Cab with the Tribe Adventure Program as we head to Peak Experiences, a premier indoor climbing gym.
- Apr1812:30pm - 1:30pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Rory & Andrew
- Apr182pmMen's Tennis vs. Semifinal #2WILLIAMSBURG, VA.
- Apr182pm - 3pmSenior Recital: Andreas Moffett, tenorEwell Hall, Recital HallTenor Andreas Moffett, with Prof. Judith Zwerdling Zwelling, piano, will present a recital of art song and opera arias. Compositions by Scarlatti, Bellini, Donaudy, Donizetti, Faure, Founod, Schubert, Mozart, Hoiby, and Hundley.All events in April 2015
- Apr17-Apr18Kitty Hawk Dune GlidingOff-Campus, Outter Banks, NCHead to OBX with TAP for sun, fun, and gliding off the dunes!
- Apr17-Apr18Alumni Weekend 2015Law SchoolSave-The-Date Classes of '65, '70, '75, '80, '85, '90, '95, '00, '05, and 2010
- Apr1312pm-Apr1812pmEarth Week!Sadler Center, All over CampusThe Bicycle Initiative joins the Committee on Sustainability for Earth Week 2015 with a week of events, including a speaker, ride to a sustainable farm, and more. Come join us! A detailed calendar for Earth Week will be released closer to the date.
- Apr12-Apr19The Beloved Community: Black Lives Matter Conference WeekAdmission (Undergraduate), There are multiple locations. Please pay attention to flyer.April 12th - 19th is the "Beloved Community Week" which considers the ways in which the College of William & Mary and the Williamsburg community live in Martin Luther Kings Jr.'s notion of the beloved community.
- Apr64pm-Apr275pmMindfulnessBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Come learn and practice simple scientifically proven practices to manage stress and enhance your life. Four session training - limited space available. Sign-up required.
- Apr3-May15Coffee with a CLA FellowSee Full Description for schedule and locationsCLA Fellows are available for informal discussion with faculty about COLL course development. Come have coffee on us. What's on your mind? See the full schedule.
- Mar1410am-Nov2810:30amHistoric Organ ConcertWren ChapelHear the Wren Building's eighteenth-century organ in concert - free every Saturday, 10-10:30 a.m.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary