- Aug2710am - 2pmMarvin Thomas Signing Red Word in the Blue Mind: Volume IIWilliam & Mary BookstoreMarvin Thomas shares his personal experiences and relationships in this second volume of inspirational poetry.
- Aug2710:30am - 2pmNew Student Bike Ride to New TownSadler Terrace to New TownLearn how to get to New Town by bike with the W&M Bike Alliance. We’ll meet on the terrace and bike an easy two miles to New Town, stopping for lunch at BLAZE for FREE custom pizzas. Geared toward incoming students but all are welcome!
- Aug2711am - 2pmWomen's Volleyball vs WoffordClemson, S.C.
- Aug2712:30pm - 1:30pmFREE BODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Susanne C.
- Aug272pm - 6pmBarbara McLennan Signing The Wealth of VirginiaWilliam & Mary BookstoreBarbara McLennan’s newest historical fiction takes place after the events of her previous novel, The Wealth of Jamestown, and features the same characters as they struggle to remove a governor that has been sent to Virginia by the English Board of Trade.
- Aug274pm - 7pmWomen's Volleyball vs High PointClemson, S.C.Show More...
- Aug277pm - 8pmSandbox Improv's Back in Action Show!Ewell Hall
Sandbox Improv's first show of the semester! One hour of absolutely free long-form improvisational comedy.
- Aug278pmScreen on the GreenSunken Garden
Join AMP on Saturday for Screen on the Green! Come to the Sunken Garden for two blockbuster hits, "Monsters University" followed by "Captain America: Civil War." This is a FREE EVENT & there will be popcorn as well as other free food! Bring blankets!
- Aug278pm - 9pmJewish Life Open HouseSadler Center, York Room
Want to learn more about Jewish Life at William & Mary? Come to the Jewish Life Open House sponsored by The Hillel. There will be free food, information, and celebrations!
- Aug288:30amBird WalkSadler Center, Terrace
Explore campus as it wakes up with the William & Mary Bird Club! Come have some fun and learn about the birds of Williamsburg!
- Aug2811am - 1pmFree Beginner Ballroom Dance Lessons (with Free Pizza!)Sadler Center, Chesapeake A&B
The Ballroom Club is hosting our first free beginner ballroom lesson of the year, complete with free pizza! Our dances include waltz, cha-cha, swing, tango, rumba, and foxtrot, and more. No partner or experience necessary. We hope to see you there!
- Aug2812pm - 2pmSeattle - Summer Picnic & Annual MeetingWoodland Park Shelter 1 | 1000 N. 50th Street, Seattle, WA 98103Show More...
- Aug2812pm - 3pmFREE BBQ with William & Mary Debate TeamHardy Hall (formerly Jamestown North), Field between Hardy and Lemon Halls
Come out to the field between Hardy and Lemon Halls for FREE food and FREE games such as frisbee, soccer, etc. with the W&M Debate Team!
- Aug281pm - 2:30pmAcoustic Lunch with Guitarist Louis VangieriWilliam & Mary BookstoreDrawing influence from such diverse artists as The Beatles, James Taylor and Pat Metheny, Mr. Vangieri performs an eclectic blend of acoustic covers and original works.
- Aug281pm - 4pmWomen's Soccer vs DePaulWilliamsburg, Martin Family Stadium at Albert-Daly Field
- Aug283pm - 6pmBoston - Lawn on DThe Lawn on D | 420 D Street | Boston, MA 02210
- Aug283pm - 6pmThe Great Williamsburg Adventure RaceOff-Campus, Kimball Theater
Grab a team of friends and prepare yourself for the competition of a lifetime...the Great Williamsburg Adventure Race! Teams of 2 to 10 members will race through the city, decoding puzzles, & completing unique challenges in a quest for prizes and glory.
- Aug283:30pm - 6pmSeattle - Summer Picnic & Annual MeetingWoodland Park Shelter 1 | 1000 N. 50th Street, Seattle, WA 98103
- Aug283:45pm - 4:45pmFREE BarreStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Julia M.
- Aug285pm - 6pmFREE Cardio DanceStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Lynbea T.
- Aug297am - 8amFREE BODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Doug Y. and Lizzie D.
- Aug297:30am - 8:30amFREE PilatesStudent Recreation Center, Multi Purpose StudioWith Rachel D.
- Aug298:15am - 9:15amFREE YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Inez P.
- Aug2912pm - 12:50pmFREE Fac/Staff/Grad BODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Beth B and Megan W.Show More...
- Aug2912pm - 1pmResume and Cover Letter / LinkedIn WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomLooking towards a job, grad school, or internship? Join the Cohen Career Center for an informative workshop about how to create and improve your resume and cover letter.All events in August 2016
- Aug25-Aug27A Cappella AuditionsWashington Hall
Come out and audition for one of our 12 A Cappella groups on campus! Males audition on Thursday, females audition on Friday. Sign sheets posted online, in Ewell, and through each A Cappella group's website or Facebook page!
- Aug19-Sep1Pineapple Kids First Annual School Supply DriveSadler Center, Lobby
Donate your unwanted school supply to students in need. Drop off bins in Sadler Center, Campus Center, and Aromas in Swem.
|Calendar View List View Today|