- Aug294:30pm - 9pmRichmond - Children's Museum and Flying Squirrels GameChildren's Museum of Richmond | 2626 West Broad Street | Richmond, VA 23220
- Aug295pm - 8pmHot Dogs & Popcorn for Dinner @ MarketplaceCampus Center, MARKETPLACE
Hot Dogs & Popcorn for Dinner!
- Aug296pm - 8pmBBQuidditch Interest MeetingNicholas Hall (Randolph Complex), Picnic/grill areaInterested in playing on a co-ed team? Love FREE food, especially barbecue? Come to the William & Mary Quidditch Team's interest meeting! Burgers and hot dogs will be provided by W&M Quidditch.
- Aug297pm - 8pmFREE BODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Sam F.
- Aug297pm - 10pmMen's Soccer vs Coastal CarolinaWilliamsburg, Martin Family Stadium at Albert-Daly Field
- Aug298:15pm - 9:15pmFREE Cardio DanceStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Lynbea T. and Andy A.Show More...
- Aug307:15am - 8:15amFREE YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Katherine G.
- Aug307:45am - 8:35amFREE SpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multi Purpose StudioWith Melanie A.
- Aug309:30am - 10:15amFREE CoreStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Lindsay G.
- Aug3010:30am - 11:30amResume and Cover Letter / LinkedIn WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomLooking toward a job, grad school, or internship? Join the Cohen Career Center for an informative workshop about how to create and improve your resume and cover letter.
- Aug3011:30am - 12:30pmFinding a Job or Internship / LinkedIn WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomLooking for a job or internship? Work smarter, not harder. Join the Cohen Career Center to learn about effective job search strategies.
- Aug3012pm - 1pmFREE YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Lindsay H.Show More...
- Aug3012:30pm - 1:30pmEffective Interview Skills WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomInterviewing is like any other skill, practice and hone it often to be the best you can be. Join the Cohen Career Center for a workshop about best interview strategies and how to do it well.
- Aug3012:30pm - 2pmTribeSat Planning MeetingSmall Hall, Room 122
We're planning to send the Tribe to space on its first satellite mission, and you can help!
- Aug302pm - 3pmNavigating On-Campus Recruiting and Tribe CareersCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomLearn how to utilize Tribe Careers for job search, internship search, and applying to on-campus interviews.
- Aug303pm - 4pmResume Learning LabCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomLooking to get in-depth advice and tips about writing a resume? Join Cohen staff professionals for a hands-on workshop about how to write and perfect your resume. Bring a laptop!
- Aug303:30pm - 5pmFaculty Assembly MeetingBlow Memorial Hall, Board Room
- Aug304pm - 6pmMeet the GreensSunken GardenJoin the Committee on Sustainability in a First Year Experience event showcasing the many sustainability opportunities available both on and off our beautiful campus!
- Aug304:15pm - 5:15pmFREE BODYCOMBATStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Maya G. and Mel C.
- Aug304:30pm - 5:20pmFREE SpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multi Purpose StudioWith Emily W.
- Aug305pm - 8pmTravel Tuesday! Cityscapes- Destination BOSTON!Commons Dining Hall
Enjoy your Travel Tuesday, today's destination is BOSTON, and all of it's yummy cuisine.
- Aug305:30pm - 6:30pmFREE BODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith JRO and Ellie W.
- Aug305:45pm - 6:45pmFREE TRX BarreStudent Recreation Center, Multi Purpose StudioWith Lizzie D. and Lindsay C.
- Aug306pm - 7pmJoin African Cultural Society for our first meeting of year!Pleasants Hall (Randolph Complex), Africana House - 2nd Floor
Join the African Cultural Society for our first meeting of the year, Tuesday @ 6pm in the Africana House (2nd floor of Pleasants Hall, across from the Caf)!Show More...
- Aug306:45pm - 7:45pmFREE BarreStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Julia M.All events in August 2016
- Aug19-Sep1Pineapple Kids First Annual School Supply DriveSadler Center, Lobby
Donate your unwanted school supply to students in need. Drop off bins in Sadler Center, Campus Center, and Aromas in Swem.
|Calendar View List View Today|