- Mar3All dayWomen's Golf vs. Third Round at Kiawah Island IntercollegiateKiawah Island, S.C.
- Mar37am - 8amBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Erin & Leslie
- Mar37:30am - 8:20amTRX Body BlastStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Sarah
- Mar38:15am - 9:05amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Madison
- Mar39:30am - 10:20amPilates BarreStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Molly P.Show More...
- Mar312pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad BODYPUMP (TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Beth & Joanna
- Mar312pm - 1pmSenior Career Readiness #3: Job Search & InterviewsCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BPart 3 of this spring's new Senior Career Readiness series will be centered around tips for a successful job search as well as interview strategies and pointers. We will practice answering common interview questions as well as personal elevator pitch.
- Mar31pm - 2pmStrategic Learning WorkshopCampus Center, Ballroom Conference Room - 2nd Floor near elevatorAn Academic Enrichment workshop that covers study methods and tips, time management, and organizational material.
- Mar32pm - 3pmDesigning Conference PostersCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BCome join us at the Cohen Career Center for tips from Barbara Monteith on how to design effective conference posters.
- Mar33:30pmMaking a Stand: A Woman's Jihad against Violence and ExtremismMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Brinkley CommonsSara Khan, director of Inspire, a women's human rights and counter-terrorism organization which seeks to address inequalities facing British Muslim women, is the 2015 Kraemer Middle East Distinguished Scholar-in-Residence.
- Mar34:15pm - 5:15pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Kristin & Malorie
- Mar34:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Mary
- Mar35:30pm - 6:20pmCardio DanceStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Anna & Chelsea
- Mar35:30pm - 6:20pmTRXSpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Jillian
- Mar36pm - 8pmKPMG Information SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomCome and learn more about KPMG.Show More...
- Mar36:30pm - 7:30pmBODYCOMBAT (TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Molly & Stella
- Mar37pm - 7:30pmGroup Fitness Instructor Hiring Info MeetingStudent Recreation Center
- Mar37pm - 8pmSMA Get Hired Series: LinkedIn WorkshopMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Room 1090Do you have a LinkedIn account, but don't know what to do with it besides showing off a professional photo and some activities you're involved in? Come to the second in the Student Marketing Association's Get Hired series: a LinkedIn workshop!
- Mar37:45pm - 8:45pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Maren
- Mar47am - 8amPower YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Maren
- Mar47:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Kaylie
- Mar48am - 11:59pmColloquium on March 4 at 8AM in McGl 020McGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 020Matthew Hammer, University of Maryland-College Park, will give a talk with the title of Incremental Computation with Adapton.
- Mar48:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Courtney
- Mar49am - 11amSPARK Leadership: Seize the Day!Sadler Center, Chesapeake ABSpark Leadership Series presentations are hosted once a semester to "spark" your thinking about new ways to lead, work, and be. Come and hear our panelist discuss their insights on making the most of your time so you can Seize the Day!
- Mar410am - 11amResume, Cover Letters & Linked-in WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomBring your charged laptop with you to learn how to strengthen your career documents and online professional identity. All Students Welcome, No Registration Required!All events in March 2015
- Mar28pm-Mar510pmWilliam & Mary Premiere Theatre FestivalPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall, Lab TheatreCome see student-written plays take the stage! 4 nights of entertaining theatre, 5 unique shows, only $1 per night. Performances start at 8 PM in the PBK Lab Theatre.
- Mar2-Apr3Photography Exhibition, Josh JalbertAndrews Hall, GalleryPhotography Exhibition "Signatures". By photographer Josh Jalbert.
- Feb2-Mar31Coffee with a CLA FellowSee Full Description for schedule and locationsCLA Fellows are available for informal discussion with faculty about COLL course development. Come have coffee on us. What's on your mind? See the full schedule.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary