[PAST EVENT] Crash Course: Interviewing (In-Person)
LocationCohen Career Center, Presentation Room A&B
180 Stadium Dr
Williamsburg, VA 23185Map this location
Join the Office of Career Development & Professional Engagement for the Interviewing crash course.
By the end of this workshop, students will be able to:
- understand the employer's perspective during an interview
- prepare for an upcoming interview
- sell their transferrable skills to an employer
- use specific strategies to answer behavioral-based interview questions
- understand the types of interviews
- dress to impress
- access the Office of Career Development & Professional Engagement services and resources for further assistance
This workshop will be held in-person in the Cohen Career Center (in between Sadler Center and Zable Stadium) Presentation Room.