Wednesday, March 29th
- Mar294pm - 5pmA Forest Mindfulness Walk: A Path to Health and Resilience (open to all)Student Recreation Center, Out front (please be prompt)Would you like to add something restorative to this month, this semester, this year? We invite everyone (particularly staff and faculty) to partake in this practical application of meditation and mindfulness to the daily activity of walking.
- Mar297pm - 9pmAMP / Marquee Speaker: Judy SmithPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall
Judy Smith, crisis management specialist and the inspiration for the hit show Scandal, will speak about her life and career. Known for representing individuals such as Monica Lewinsky and Michael Vick, Smith has had an extensive and successful career.
- Mar1611am-Apr612:30pmChinese Cooking Class
Learn to cook delicious Chinese cuisine!
- Mar145:10pm-Apr66:10pmErhu WorkshopRowe House, Room 101
Learn to play the erhu, an ancient Chinese violin-like instrument and experience the classic sounds of China.
- Mar135:10pm-Apr56:10pmAppreciation of Chinese PoetryRowe House, Room 101
Appreciate the beauty of classical Chinese poetry and better understand Chinese philosophy through the rhymes, rhythm, and storytelling.
- Mar1-Mar31Cynthia Lin Exhibition "Seeing and Re-seeing" and upcoming talkAndrews Hall, Andrews Gallery
Cynthia Lin Exhibition "Seeing and Re-seeing"
March 1 - March 31, 2017
Gallery Talk: Friday, March 17th, 4pm
Reception: Friday, March 17, 4-6pm
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
- Jan315:30pm-Apr116:30pmBeginner Sun Style TaijiSadler Center, Chesapeake B
Take 10 classes in beginner Sun Style Chinese Taiji with Stan Rockwell.
|Calendar View List View Today|