- Apr248pmChoral Spring ConcertPhi Beta Kappa Memorial HallPerformance by the W&M Choir, Women's Chorus, and Botetourt Chamber Singers. Tickets available at the PBK Box Office at (757) 221-2674 and online. Online purchase requires a $1 service charge. Conductor - James Armstrong Conductor - Jamie Bartlett
- Apr262pm - 6pmSelena Layden, Signing Path of a PatriotW&M Bookstore, first floorFollow the life of a young British girl, Emma, in this historical novel set during the American Revolution.
- Apr264pm - 5pmWind Ensemble Spring ConcertPhi Beta Kappa Memorial HallThe Wind Ensemble presents a program featuring Grainger's ode to folk songs of the British Isles, "Lincolnshire Posy," as well as Gustav Mahler's "Um Mitternacht" for mezzo-soprano and winds. Dr. Paul Bhasin directs.
- Apr268pmChoral Spring ConcertPhi Beta Kappa Memorial HallPerformance by the W&M Choir, Women's Chorus, and Botetourt Chamber Singers. Tickets available at the PBK Box Office at (757) 221-2674 and online. Online purchase requires a $1 service charge. Conductor - James Armstrong Conductor - Jamie Bartlett
- Apr271pm - 2pmKijanowska Studio RecitalEwell Hall, Recital HallPerformances by students of Dr. Anna Kijanowska.Show More...
- Apr274pm - 6pmSymphony Orchestra Spring ConcertPhi Beta Kappa Memorial HallSergei Rachmaninov, Piano Concerto No2 in C minor, op.18 Maria Yefimova, soloist Intermission Anton Dvorak, New World Symphony, E minor. op.95
- Apr287pmBroadway FlippedSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumMonday night, April 28th at 7 p.m. marks the debut of "Broadway Flipped," Gary Green's musical revue that features some of Broadway's best loved show tunes, but sung by a performer of the "other gender."
- Apr297:30pm - 8:30pmBrass Quintet RecitalEwell Hall, Recital Hall
- Apr3011am - 12pmStorytimeW&M Bookstore, second floorPlease join us every Wednesday and Saturday morning in our Children's Department for some fun stories and activities.
- May13-May27Choral International Tour 2014Baltic States and RussiaTour of the W&M Choir and the Botetourt Chamber Singers to the Baltic States and Russia.All events in May 2014
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary