- Feb28All dayMardi Gras at Sadler!Sadler Center, Dining Hall
We've flown King Cake and craw fish in from LA!
You will not want to miss this party and food!
- Feb28All dayMovie Screening: Loving (2016)Swem Library, Botetourt Theatre, ground floor
Free and open to the public. There are two showtimes: 12:30pm and 7pm on 2/28.
- Feb28All dayTravel Tuesday! Enjoy the Delights of Charleston right here at Sadler!Campus Center, Marketplace Dining
Let your taste buds travel to Charleston for our Travel Tuesday special!
- Feb2812pm - 2pmChef Nicolas Martinez of ChileCommons Dining Hall
Meet & Greet with Chef Nicolas Martinez of Chile, learn about his culture and cuisine! Samples of dinner will be served!
- Feb285pmThe Patrick Hayes Writers Series Presents 2017 Artist in Residence Eddy HarrisTucker Hall, Tucker Theatre, Tucker 127A
Artist-in-Residence Eddy Harris, nonfiction author and documentary filmmaker of Mississippi Solo and other books
- Feb285pm - 6:30pmCreative Careers Meet-Up: Insider Perspectives on Interning In EntertainmentCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomThis event hosted by the Entertainment Business Association and the Cohen Career Center will feature a panel of W&M students who have pursued internships in entertainment.Show More...
- Feb285pm - 8pmChef Nicolas Martinez of ChileCommons Dining Hall
- Feb287pm - 9pmSubmit to W&M VOX's Abortion Speak-OutAndrews Hall, Room 101
Have you or a loved one had an abortion? If so, please consider contributing to W&M VOX: Voices For Planned Parenthood's Abortion Speak-Out. Submit your story or the story of someone you know with prior consent (submission link: bit.ly/2kbEtr2).
- Feb287:30pmEwell Concert Series-Minetti QuartetEwell HallAdmission: $10/general public, $5/students w/ID
- Mar27:30pmShow More...
- Mar27:30pmWinter ConcertPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall
Admission: FREE for Students, children under 18, veterans, $10 general admission
Frederick Delius, A Walk to the Paradise Garden
Student Concerto Competition Winner
Ludwig van Beethoven, Symphony No.4
- Mar135:10pm-Apr56:10pmAppreciation of Chinese PoetryRowe House, Room 101
Appreciate the beauty of classical Chinese poetry and better understand Chinese philosophy through the rhymes, rhythm, and storytelling.
- Mar145:10pm-Apr66:10pmErhu WorkshopRowe House, Room 101
Learn to play the erhu, an ancient Chinese violin-like instrument and experience the classic sounds of China.
- Mar146:30pmLearn about the history of lynching in the South: Film Screening and DiscussionTucker Hall, 127 A (Theater)
Viewing and discussion of An Outrage: A documentary film about lynching in the American south.
- Mar1611am-Apr612:30pmChinese Cooking Class
Learn to cook delicious Chinese cuisine!
- Mar181pm - 4pmRobert Quittmeyer's Senior RecitalEwell Hall, Recital Hall (Rm 107)
- Mar182pm - 4pm
- Mar187pm - 10pmLemon Project Annual Symposium Open Mic Performance NightSadler Center, Lodge 1
The Lemon Project seeks spoken word artists, freestyle rappers, poets, dancers, drummers, singers, other musicians, and expressive artists of any kind to perform in a night of memory and renewal for our Annual Spring Symposium on March 18, 2017.Show More...
- Mar216pm - 8pmDiscovery Lab: SharksVIMS - Catlett-Burruss Research and Education LabSharks are scary, fascinating, ancient, and diverse fishes, with more than 450 living species. Stop by our lab to learn more about these misunderstood creatures, the dangers they face, and how you can help! Registration required.All events in March 2017
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
- Jan315:30pm-Apr116:30pmBeginner Sun Style TaijiSadler Center, Chesapeake B
Take 10 classes in beginner Sun Style Chinese Taiji with Stan Rockwell.
|Calendar View List View Today|