- May2611am - 3pmFeather Foster, Signing Mary Lincoln's Flannel PajamasWilliam & Mary Bookstore
This heavily researched new book offers fresh insights into the intimate lives of some of our nation's lesser known First Ladies by analyzing items of their clothing.
- May263pm - 6pmCapt. Edward Brittingham, Signing Beyond O'Dark 30William & Mary Bookstore
Capt. Brittingham departs from his usual genre of military thrillers, offering his very personal views on several of today's hot button issues, including foreign policy, healthcare, and the national debt.
- May2710am - 1pmWilford Kale, signing From Student to Warrior: A Military History of the College of William & MaryWilliam & Mary Bookstore
Mr. Kale’s newest history book examines the role William & Mary and her faculty, students and alumni have played in military actions from the French & Indian War through to the present day.
- May271pm - 3pmHugh Harris, Signing Secrets at Lighthouse PointWilliam & Mary Bookstore
Musicians Marty & Gracie Love return to Dinkel Island to help a friend launch a spiritual retreat center at Lighthouse Point. But a web of secrets surrounds the property and threatens to derail their plans.
- May273pm - 6pmMac Laird, Signing ChristannaWilliam & Mary Bookstore
This sequel to Dangerous Differences, explores the tension between the colonials of North Carolina and Virginia and the native tribes as they strive to peacefully coexist.
- Jun55:10pm-Jun286:10pmChinese CalligraphyRowe House, Room 103
WMCI will be offering a Chinese Calligraphy class this summer! Come learn this ancient art!Show More...
- Jun55:10pm-Jun286:10pmPreparing to Travel in ChinaRowe House, Room 103
Do you dream of travelling to China? This course can help you learn the essentials for a trip there!
- Jun136pm - 8pmDiscovery Lab: Living BeachesVIMS - Catlett-Burruss Research and Education LabLearn more about the types of organisms commonly found on East Coast beaches during summer. Lab activities will include a beachcombing simulation where everyone will be able to find a shell or souvenir to bring home!
- Jul186pm - 8pmDiscovery Lab: Sport FishingVIMS - Catlett-Burruss Research and Education LabVIMS graduate student Willy Goldsmith will explain how he tracks & monitors survival rates of open-ocean fishes such as tunas & billfishes after catch-and-release fishing + what his findings mean for recreational fisheries. Click the title for more info.
- Aug226pm - 8pmDiscovery Lab: Harmful Algal Blooms (HABs)VIMS - Catlett-Burruss Research and Education LabVIMS graduate student Sarah Pease will discuss the HABs that occur in Chesapeake Bay during summer, and how these blooms impact humans and the environment. Registration required. Click the title above for more information.
- Aug314pm - 6pmMeet the GreensCrim Dell Meadow
Kick-off My 1st W&M Weekend with Meet the Greens! Talk to student orgs, committees, professors, offices, departments, and local businesses about research, internships, and projects. Learn more about sustainability at W&M with FREE FOOD, MUSIC, and FUN!
- Sep1510am - 11:30amDiversity Networking BrunchCohen Career Center, Full buildingOpen to all students who self-identify as diverse, this brunch and mini-career fair provides an opportunity for employers to interact with students of diverse backgrounds and provide a more intimate setting for networking.Show More...
- Sep1512pm - 4pmFall Career & Internship FairSadler Center, Tidewater, Chesapeake
Looking for a job or internship? Meet employers at the annual Fall Career & Internship Fair put on by the Cohen Career Center.
- Oct96pm - 7:30pmRaft Debate - A W&M TraditionPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallDescribed as a "delicate balance of comedy and lecture," the annual Raft Debate features four W&M faculty members from diverse disciplines, stranded on a desolate island with only a one-person life raft for escape to civilization.
- Oct176pm - 8pmDiscovery Lab: Mad LabVIMS - Catlett-Burruss Research and Education LabExplore the wonders of dry ice, slime, and things that glow in the dark! This Halloween-themed lab will have many hands-on activities to explore the creepy, yucky, and slimy parts of science. Registration Required. Click event title for more information.All events in October 2017
- May235:30pm-Aug16:30pmBeginner Yang Style Taiji ClassRowe House, TBDJoin WMCI in the study of Taiji, a Chinese martial art which combines breath work, balance, and meditation!
- May23-Aug2WMCI Summer ClassesRowe House
Join WMCI this summer for many new, fun, and educational courses!
- May17-Jun1International Tour to South Africa
WIlliam & Mary Choir and Botetourt Chamber Singers
- May25:10pm-May256:10pmErhu WorkshopRowe House
Learn to play the erhu, an ancient Chinese violin-like instrument and experience the classic sounds of China.
- May25:10pm-May256:10pmChinese Level 1Rowe House
Join WMCI and begin learning Chinese today!
- May24pm-May255pmChina's World Heritage SItesRowe House, Room 103
Are you interested in learning about some of the most famous places on earth? This class will teach you the history behind China's most well known attractions!
- May1-May25Guzheng ClassRowe House, Room 103
Study the Guzheng, one of China's oldest and most beloved instruments!
|Calendar View List View Today|