- Nov272pm - 6pmDonna Deekens signing The Real Santa of Miller & RhoadsWilliam & Mary BookstoreThe original Snow Queen, Donna Deekens, recounts the fascinating life of Richmond's famous Miller & Rhoads Santa Claus, Bill Strother.
- Nov282pm - 4pmDiana Butler Bass, signing Grounded: Finding God in the World-A Spiritual RevolutionWilliam & Mary BookstoreDiana Bass comments on today's spiritual revolution, which shows a shift in how people understand and experience religion.
- Dec13:30pm - 5pmCampus Parks Fall 2015 Research SymposiumSwem Library, Botetourt TheaterPlease join ENSP 249: Campus Parks Research class as we present the results of our semester research project examining the effectiveness of ecotherapy on the W&M campus. Food & beverages will be provided. Reception: 3:30-3:45 Presentation begins at 3:45
- Dec16pm - 8pmSchoolHouse Block Presents: The Hunger LuncheonSadler Center, Tidewater BAs the holiday season approaches, SchoolHouse Block encourages you to think critically about how food insecurity and malnutrition can serve as barriers to educational attainment, individual growth, and international development.
- Dec17pmFall 2015 Independent and International Film SeriesSwem Library, Botetourt Theatre, Ground FloorJoin Swem Tuesday evenings this fall for the 2015 Independent and International Film Series. This evening's screening features "God's Slave," directed by Joel Novoa.Show More...
- Dec18pm - 9pmW&M Guitar OrchestraWren Building, Great HallThe W&M Guitar Orchestra will present a concert Tuesday, Dec. 1 at 8 p.m. in the Great Hall of the Wren Building. It is free and open to the public.
- Dec18pm - 9:30pmWhat Did I just Consent To? The Meaning of Sex in an Age of HIV, Title IX & the Pursuit of PleasureSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumWe've heard much about consent, but do you question what you're saying yes to? Are you grateful for what you avoided? Or do you sometimes wonder what you missed out on? We invite you to discover the intersectionality of HIV, Title IX, and pleasure.
- Dec37pm - 9pmACS Benefit Dinner & Auction for The Water ProjectSadler Center, Tidewater A/BThe African Cultural Society is hosting a benefit dinner & auction on themed gift baskets in the spirit of the holidays! All of the proceeds from the event will go to The Water Project. Tickets to the event are $3. ACS will be tabling after Thanksgiving.
- Dec37:30pm - 9:30pmAppalachian Music Ensemble Fall ConcertEwell Hall, Recital HallPerformance by the W&M Appalachian Music Ensemble under the direction of Tripp Johnson.
- Dec38pm - 9pmFall 2: WinterSadler Center, CommonwealthDon't let the stress of finals drive you crazy! Take a break and come have a laugh with Trippin' on Brix at our final show of the semester, Fall 2: Winter. This show will be a mixture of sketch and short-form improv, and is guaranteed to make you laugh.
- Dec42pm - 6pmBarbara McLennan, signing Wealth of VirginiaWilliam & Mary BookstoreBarbara McLennan's newest historical fiction takes place after the events of her previous novel, The Wealth of Jamestown, and features the same characters as they struggle to remove a governor that has been sent to Virginia by the English Board of Trade.
- Dec47pm - 9pmAnnual Kwanzaa CelebrationSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumJoin the Center for Student Diversity for this annual end-of-the-semester community celebration. Kwanzaa is a winter holiday that celebrates family, community and culture.
- Dec47:30pm - 9pmSymphony Orchestra Fall ConcertPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall, Mainstage TheatrePerformance by the William & Mary Symphony Orchestra. Admission: $10/general public, $3/students with ID, free for children under 12 and veterans.
- Dec52pmWinter Choral ConcertsPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallPerformances by the W&M Choir, Botetourt Chamber Singers, and Women's Chorus. General admission/$10, Students/$3.
- Dec52pm - 4pmNewt & Callista Gingrich Signing Duplicity & Christmas in AmericaWilliam & Mary BookstoreWe are thrilled to host Callista & Newt Gingrich for a special Grand Illumination book signing.Show More...
- Dec57:30pmWinter Choral Concert: Gaudeamus!Phi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallPerformances by the W&M Choir, W&M Women's Chorus, and Botetourt Chamber Singers. Tickets: General Admission $10; Students $3. Tickets can be purchased through the PBK Box Office at (757) 221-2674.
- Dec612pm - 4pmLynn Hosegood, People and Places of WilliamsburgWilliam & Mary BookstoreMs. Hosegood is an award-winning watercolorist, whose prints capture the essence of Colonial Williamsburg and William & Mary. Take one home today!
- Dec612pm - 4pmWilford Kale, Signing A Very Virginia ChristmasWilliam & Mary BookstoreCollecting stories, memories and traditions from the Shenandoah Valley to the Eastern Shore, this new book is sure to put you in the Christmas spirit.
- Dec64pmW&M Wind Ensemble Winter ConcertPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallPerformance by the William & Mary Wind Ensemble. Admission: $10/general public, free for students with ID.
- Dec87pmFall 2015 Independent and International Film SeriesSwem Library, Botetourt Theatre, Ground FloorJoin Swem Tuesday evenings this fall for the 2015 Independent and International Film Series. This evening's screening features "Human Capital," directed by Paolo Virzi.
- Dec1010am - 2pmFeather Foster Signing The First LadiesWilliam & Mary BookstoreThis painstakingly researched new book examines the oft-neglected roles of 26 remarkable first ladies in shaping our country's destiny.
- Dec11-Dec18Senior Exhibition: RELATEAndrews Hall, Andrews Gallery2015 Graduate Feicen Zhou (Flora), Senior Exhibition December 11-18, 2015 Reception: December 11, 5-7pm Andrews Gallery
- Dec115pm - 7pmReception for: Senior Exhibition: RELATEAndrews Hall, Andrews Gallery Foyer2015 Graduate Feicen Zhou (Flora), Senior Exhibition Reception: December 11, 5-7pm Andrews Gallery
- Dec1312pm - 4pmWilford Kale Signing A Very Virginia ChristmasWilliam & Mary BookstoreCollecting stories, memories and traditions from the Shenandoah Valley to the Eastern Shore, this new book is sure to put you in the Christmas spirit.
- Dec157pmFall 2015 Independent and International Film SeriesSwem Library, Botetourt Theatre, Ground FloorJoin Swem for the final evening of our fall 2015 Independent and International Film Series. This evening's screening features "The Iran Job," directed Till Schauder.All events in December 2015
- Nov17-Dec32015 Catron Scholars ExhibitionAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryLouis E.Catron for Artistic Development presents the annual "Catron Scholars Exhibition"
- Sep14-Dec18Coffee with a CLA FellowSee Full Description for schedule and locationsDuring the fall 2015 semester, CLA Fellows are available for informal discussion with faculty about COLL course development. Come have coffee on us. What's on your mind? See the full schedule.
- Sep12-Jan17Thirteenth W&M Faculty Show presented by the Muscarelle Museum of ArtMuscarelle Museum of ArtRecent works of the teaching studio art faculty including visiting instructors and emeriti professors of William & Mary will be featured in an exhibition Faculty Show 13 at the Muscarelle Museum of Art from September 12, 2015 through January 17, 2016.
- Jun10-Jun12Joseph Palin Thorley ExhibitSwem Library, 3rd Floor Rotunda GalleryThe exhibit features documents, photographs, and selected ceramic works from the Joseph Palin Thorley Papers in Swem Library's Special Collections Research Center.
- Mar1410am-Nov2810:30amHistoric Organ ConcertWren ChapelHear the Wren Building's eighteenth-century organ in concert - free every Saturday, 10-10:30 a.m.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary