- Mar309:30am - 4:30pmCeramics Workshop with David EichelbergerCeramics Studio (Old Power Plant)
Two workshop times:
9:30am - noon
2:00pm - 4:30pm
Following the workshops will be an image presentation at 5pm.
- Mar305pmThe Patrick Hayes Writers Series Presents Richard Lucyshyn and Jack ChristianTucker Hall, Tucker Theatre, Tucker 127A
Poets and William & Mary alumni Richard Lucyshyn and Jack Christian
- Mar308pm - 11pmAMP / Come at Me, BrewSadler Center, Lodge 1
Come at Me, Bro? More like Come at Me, Brew! Our last Lodge 1 Homebrew of the semester is sure to go out with a bang, so stop by for awesome tunes by some talented W&M students, tasty snacks and an all-around great night.
As always, admission is free.
- Mar313pm - 6pmPride 2017Sunken Garden
Pride will be March 31, from 3-6pm in the Sunken Garden.
- Mar314pm - 5pmDigital Escapes: Our Journey in Digital Creation and ConsumptionSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
Legendary game designer, director, and producer Todd Howard '93 will speak on his journey from W&M to the present. His credits include Fallout 3, Fallout 4, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- Show More...
- Mar316pm-Apr22pmTribeHacks IIISwem Library
TribeHacks is William & Mary's annual hackathon. It's a chance for students to come together for three days to learn some new stuff, build cool technologies, and win prizes.
- Mar316:30pm - 9pmMusic Night at the CW House!William Randolph Lodging - 406 E Nicholson St, Williamsburg, VA 23185
Join members of W&M's Appalachian Music Ensemble and the Colonial Williamsburg House residents for a rousing night of folk music, food, and friendship in the Historic Area!
- Apr13pm - 5pmTyler Ricchetti's Senior RecitalEwell Hall, Recital Hall (Rm 107)
- Apr15:30pm - 10pmNach Ke Dikha (NKD) Intercollegiate Bhangra & Fusion Dance CompetitionPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall
Nach Ke Dikha is an intercollegiate Bhangra & Fusion Dance Competition hosted by William & Mary and the South Asian Student Association at the university. This year, NKD will be held at PBK Hall on April 1st. Doors open at 5:30 PM.
- Apr17pm - 8:30pmACS presents Reruns: '90s and '00s TV show based skits!Campus Center
Miss watching the Fresh Prince of Bel Air? The Proud Family? A Different World? Martin? No worries! Join us for a series of skits based on the popular '90s and '00s TV shows, with an African twist! Tickets will be $3 presale, $5 at the door.Show More...
- Apr17pm - 10pmMini Relay for LifeTrinkle HallCome to the Mini Relay for Life hosted by Colleges Against Cancer on April 1st 7-10pm in Trinkle Hall! Tickets are $3 in advance and $5 at the door! You do not need a team to attend but bring all your friends for a great time to benefit a great cause!
- Apr310am-Apr612pm2017 Spring Break Chinese Culture CampRowe House
Let your kids have fun at WMCI from April 3rd to April 6th while learning Chinese arts and culture over Spring Break. Space is limited to 8 students!
- Apr38:30pm - 10pmHOPE Presents: MovementsEwell Hall, Recital Hall
Join HOPE for a special night of original student monologues that promote vulnerability, connection, and strength. By sharing our stories and choosing to be open, we can foster a campus culture of empathy, help-seeking, and resilience.
- Apr412:30pm - 8pmHuman Computers: A Moment in HistorySadler Center
"Hidden Figures" event with special guests:
-Luncheon: 12:30 pm to 2 pm in Trinkle Hall, RSVP (required), http://forms.wm.edu/31050-Movie: 5:30 pm, Commonwealth Auditorium, Sadler Center-Reception: following movie, Cohen Career CenterThe event is free.
- Apr65pmThe Patrick Hayes Writers Series Presents Pulitzer Prize Winning Poet Sharon OldsTucker Hall, Tucker Theatre, Tucker 127A
Pulitzer Prize-winning poet, Sharon Olds
- Apr77:30pmAmernet String QuartetEwell Hall, Recital Hall (Rm 107)
Pre-concert lecture at 6pm
- Apr79pm - 10pmASTRAL Fashion ShowISC3 (Integrated Science Center)
SoHHL and ROCKET Magazine formally announce our inaugural fashion show ASTRAL. Presenting fashion designers from the DC and Virginia area as well as local hip-hop performers. To purchase tickets, venmo $5 to @SOHHL-WM with your EMAIL in the description.
- Apr86pmColleen Fennessy's Senior RecitalEwell Hall, Recital Hall (Rm 107)
- Apr87pm - 10pmAustenbrew featuring Valley MakerMartha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake Matoaka
Come join us for a shared experience and listen to the sweet sounds of Valley Maker brought to you by AMP! The show is free and will have student musicians as openers. This concert is being held to celebrate the life of Austen Dunn.
- Apr87pm - 10pmChinese Karaoke!ISC1 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1221
Come sing your favorite songs in English and Chinese with WMCI!
- Apr92pmW&M Wind Ensemble -- Outdoor Concert with the Wham Bam Big BandMartha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake Matoaka
- Apr98pm - 11pmAMP & SA present: Rae SremmurdKaplan Arena (formerly William & Mary Hall)
Rae Sremmurd will be at Kaplan Arena on April 9th! Get your tickets at the Kaplan Box office or online! Tickets are $15 with William & Mary ID and $30 for the general public. Doors open at 6:30!Show More...
- Apr1412:30pm - 2pmFine Arts Open HouseBegins in the Office of Undergraduate Admission's Session Room
W&M's inaugural Arts Open House is a chance for you and your family to discover the opportunities available in the fine and performing arts departments at William & Mary.All events in April 2017
- Mar1611am-Apr612:30pmChinese Cooking Class
Learn to cook delicious Chinese cuisine!
- Mar145:10pm-Apr66:10pmErhu WorkshopRowe House, Room 101
Learn to play the erhu, an ancient Chinese violin-like instrument and experience the classic sounds of China.
- Mar135:10pm-Apr56:10pmAppreciation of Chinese PoetryRowe House, Room 101
Appreciate the beauty of classical Chinese poetry and better understand Chinese philosophy through the rhymes, rhythm, and storytelling.
- Mar1-Mar31Cynthia Lin Exhibition "Seeing and Re-seeing" and upcoming talkAndrews Hall, Andrews Gallery
Cynthia Lin Exhibition "Seeing and Re-seeing"
March 1 - March 31, 2017
Gallery Talk: Friday, March 17th, 4pm
Reception: Friday, March 17, 4-6pm
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
- Jan315:30pm-Apr116:30pmBeginner Sun Style TaijiSadler Center, Chesapeake B
Take 10 classes in beginner Sun Style Chinese Taiji with Stan Rockwell.
|Calendar View List View Today|