- Mar235pm - 7pm"The Branding of the American Mind": Talk with Author Jacob Rooksby '04Swem Library, Ford Classroom
Join W&M Libraries for a discussion of higher education's love affair with intellectual property, in all its dimensions with author, Jacob Rooksby '04.
- Mar24-Mar25Women's Leadership Summit Marketing CompetitionAlan B. Miller Hall
Celebrate International Women's Day with the 2017 Women's Leadership Summit Annual Marketing Competition!
- Mar244pm - 5pmAn Encore Mindfulness Walk: A Path to Health and Resilience (open to all)Wren Yard, Out front (please be prompt)Would you like to add something restorative to this month, this semester, this year? We invite everyone (particularly staff and faculty) to partake in this practical application of meditation and mindfulness to the daily activity of walking.
- Mar246:30pm"Alternate Realities" Victor Haskins faculty recitalEwell Hall
An epic evening of intense, improvisation-based, audiovisual performance centered around the themes of deception, oppression, and finding the truth.
- Mar247pm-Mar259pmAMP / Blockbuster: MoonlightSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
AMP is proud to present this year's Oscar winner for Best Picture--Moonlight!Show More...
- Mar248pm - 9pm7th Grade Sketch Comedy presents: Corndog Millionaire!Campus Center, Little Theater
This Friday, $1.00 can grant you all the millions. 7G is having their last show of the year that will include exclusively all-new, original sketches, and we think you should see them
March 24th. Little Theater. 8pm. $1 Admission.
- Mar2510am - 6pmThe First William & Mary Yoyo ContestEwell Hall, Recital Hall
The First William & Mary Yoyo Contest brings together some of the best throwers in the eastern United States to a small, personal event for the benefit of Camp Kesem! All skill levels are welcome!
- Mar257:30pmEwell Concert Series-Modern MusickWren Building, Great HallBaroque Ensemble Admission: Free
- Mar262pmShow More...
- Mar272pm - 4pmA Historian's Response: Standoff at Standing RockOff-Campus, Stryker Center near the Williamsburg Public Library, Room 128
Join us for the first of our biannual lecture series at the Stryker Center to hear Professor of History, Andrew Fisher, discuss the crisis at Standing Rock. This event is free and open to the public with a discussion and Q&A to follow.
- Mar274:30pm - 6:30pmGeorgian Papers Programme Open HouseSwem Library, Botetourt Gallery
Join us for the Georgian Papers Programme Open House on Monday, March 27 from 4:30-6:30 p.m. in Swem Library’s Botetourt Gallery.
- Mar297pm - 9pmAMP / Marquee Speaker: Judy SmithPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall
Judy Smith, crisis management specialist and the inspiration for the hit show Scandal, will speak about her life and career. Known for representing individuals such as Monica Lewinsky and Michael Vick, Smith has had an extensive and successful career.
- Mar309:30am - 4:30pmCeramics Workshop with David EichelbergerCeramics Studio (Old Power Plant)
Two workshop times:
9:30am - noon
2:00pm - 4:30pm
Following the workshops will be an image presentation at 5pm.
- Mar305pmThe Patrick Hayes Writers Series Presents Richard Lucyshyn and Jack ChristianTucker Hall, Tucker Theatre, Tucker 127A
Poets and William & Mary alumni Richard Lucyshyn and Jack Christian
- Mar314pm - 5pmDigital Escapes: Our Journey in Digital Creation and ConsumptionSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
Legendary game designer, director, and producer Todd Howard '93 will speak on his journey from W&M to the present. His credits include Fallout 3, Fallout 4, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- Mar316pm-Apr22pmTribeHacks IIISwem Library
TribeHacks is William & Mary's annual hackathon. It's a chance for students to come together for three days to learn some new stuff, build cool technologies, and win prizes.
- Apr13pm - 5pmTyler Ricchetti's Senior RecitalEwell Hall, Recital Hall (Rm 107)
- Apr15:30pm - 10pmNach Ke Dikha (NKD) Intercollegiate Bhangra & Fusion Dance CompetitionPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall
Nach Ke Dikha is an intercollegiate Bhangra & Fusion Dance Competition hosted by William & Mary and the South Asian Student Association at the university. This year, NKD will be held at PBK Hall on April 1st. Doors open at 5:30 PM.Show More...
- Apr17pm - 8:30pmACS presents Reruns: '90s and '00s TV show based skits!Campus Center
Miss watching the Fresh Prince of Bel Air? The Proud Family? A Different World? Martin? No worries! Join us for a series of skits based on the popular '90s and '00s TV shows, with an African twist! Tickets will be $3 presale, $5 at the door.All events in April 2017
- Mar1611am-Apr612:30pmChinese Cooking Class
Learn to cook delicious Chinese cuisine!
- Mar145:10pm-Apr66:10pmErhu WorkshopRowe House, Room 101
Learn to play the erhu, an ancient Chinese violin-like instrument and experience the classic sounds of China.
- Mar135:10pm-Apr56:10pmAppreciation of Chinese PoetryRowe House, Room 101
Appreciate the beauty of classical Chinese poetry and better understand Chinese philosophy through the rhymes, rhythm, and storytelling.
- Mar1-Mar31Cynthia Lin Exhibition "Seeing and Re-seeing" and upcoming talkAndrews Hall, Andrews Gallery
Cynthia Lin Exhibition "Seeing and Re-seeing"
March 1 - March 31, 2017
Gallery Talk: Friday, March 17th, 4pm
Reception: Friday, March 17, 4-6pm
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
- Jan315:30pm-Apr116:30pmBeginner Sun Style TaijiSadler Center, Chesapeake B
Take 10 classes in beginner Sun Style Chinese Taiji with Stan Rockwell.
|Calendar View List View Today|