Wednesday, January 29th
- Jan297:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Jillian
- Jan298:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Madison
- Jan298:30am - 10:30amCustomer Service at William & MaryBell Hall, Training RoomCustomer Service Training is an informative, highly interactive workshop that allows participants to learn, practice and refresh essential skills.
- Jan2911am - 12pmTime Management WorkshopCampus Center, Room 107
- Jan2912pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad Body PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Beth and Joanna
- Jan2912pm - 1pmWalk-in Hours at the School of EducationSchool of EducationNo appointment necessary, just walk-in!
- Jan292pm - 3pmSuccess Strategies for Latino StudentsSadler Center, Colony Room, First FloorIn this webinar, presenters will discuss Latino student success in higher education and their experiences implementing effective practices to achieve this goal.
- Jan293:30pm - 4:30pmPublic Policy Major Information SessionMorton Hall, Room 140Come learn about the Public Policy Major!
- Jan293:30pm - 5pm2014 Cutler Lecture: "How to Do Things With Marriage" by Professor Kenji YoshinoLaw School, Room 127Professor Kenji Yoshino of New York University School of Law will present W&M Law School's 2014 Cutler Lecture titled "How to Do Things With Marriage." Admission is free and all are welcome.
- Jan294pm - 5pmPhysics & Geology ColloquiumSmall Hall, Room 110Dan Millison, P.E., P.G./Transcendergy, L.L.C. Title of Talk: Saving the Forest and the Trees: A Conceptual Model of Sustainable Coal
- Jan294:30pm - 5pmCore TrainingStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Ling
- Jan294:30pm - 5:15pmBody Combat 45Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Kristin and Molly
- Jan295:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Heather
- Jan295:30pm - 6:30pmStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Kim
- Jan296:45pm - 7:45pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Paul and Emily
- Jan297pmMen's Basketball vs. DELAWAREWILLIAMSBURG
- Jan298pm - 9pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Sarah
- Jan279am-Jan315pmMajors Info WeekVarious LocationsFifty majors, minors, and pre-professional programs will be hosting info sessions for potential majors and minors throughout the week.
- Jan279am-Jan315pmDo you want to major in French & Francophone Studies?Washington HallCurious about a major or minor in French & Francophone Studies? Need an advisor?
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary