- Feb226:30pm - 8:30pmCharlotte - Charter Day CelebrationOlde Mecklenburg Brewery | 4150 Yancey Rd, Charlotte NC 28217
- Feb227pm - 8pmA Conversation with the DocsSmall Hall, Room 111
Join Health Careers Club and a unique panel of doctors this Wednesday, 2/22 at 7 PM. We look forward to an informal conversation with them about topics such as their residencies and the changing field of medicine. Bring your curiosity and questions!
- Feb23-Feb26William & Mary Global Film FestivalOff-Campus, Kimball Theatre 428 West Duke Of Gloucester Williamsburg, VA 23185
The W&M Global Film Festival is celebrating its 10th anniversary with four days of films, special guests, workshops, and receptions from February 23 to 26.
- Feb2310am - 1pmMen's Swimming and Diving vs CAA Championships Thursday PrelimsChristiansburg, Va.
- Feb2310am - 1pmWomen's Swimming and Diving vs CAA Championships Thursday PrelimsChristiansburg, Va.
- Feb2310am - 4pmAFLAC Counseling SessionVIMS - Watermen's Hall, 211/212Show More...
- Feb2312pm - 12:50pmPhy Sci Noon Seminar (VIMS)VIMS - Andrews Hall, Dominion Classroom 326
"Phosphorus scavenging in the coastal Arctic" by Jenna Spackeen, VIMS
- Feb2312:50pm - 1:50pmStudents for the Innocence Project: Speaker John GriffinLaw School, Room 124
Students for the Innocence Project: Guest Speaker, Director John Griffin
- Feb231pmSexual Assault Adjudication on College Campuses with Professor WardLaw School, Room 119
Join the Women's Law Society for a talk with Professor Ward on her recent paper regarding adjudicating sexual assault on college campuses!
- Feb234:30pm - 6:30pm"Memory and Forgetting in the Time of Augustus"Andrews Hall, Room 101
In this year's Jones Lecture, Professor Karl Galinsky from the University of Texas at Austin explores the concept of memory during the reign of Augustus. Free and open to the public.
- Feb235pm - 6pmIntramural Outdoor Soccer and Volleyball Captains MeetingTucker Hall, 127A
Captains of outdoor soccer and volleyball teams must attend this meeting.
- Feb235:30pmTechnologized Voices, Listening, and Power in the Music of Laurie AndersonEwell Hall, Recital Hall (Rm 107)
Core Lecturer in Music Humanities, Department of Music, Columbia UniversityShow More...
- Feb236pm - 8pmBLSA's Annual Race and the Law SymposiumSadler Center, Tidewater B
William & Mary's Black Law Students Association presents: The Influence of Implicit Racial Bias in Society and Criminal Justice: A Panel Discussion on Race and the Law.
- Feb236pm - 9pmMen's Swimming and Diving vs CAA Championships Thursday FinalsChristiansburg, Va.
- Feb236pm - 9pmWomen's Swimming and Diving vs CAA Championships Thursday FinalsChristiansburg, Va.
- Feb236:30pm - 8pmPractical Activism: Advice and Experience from Eric SawyerBlow Memorial Hall, BOV Dining Room, third floor
Join Eric Sawyer, a founder of Act Up, to learn about how to be an effective activist and advocate in today's context.
- Feb237pm - 8pmFebruary After Hours Lecture - Virginia Sea ScallopsVIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumSea scallops are a favorite seafood dish, the second most valuable commercial fishery on the East Coast, and a major fishery for the Commonwealth of Virginia. Join us for an evening with Dr. David Rudders, as we learn about these unusual animals.
- Feb237pm - 8:30pmIn Pursuit of Excellence: Understanding the Public School LandscapeSmall Hall, Room 110
Join CPK for the first installment of their spring lecture series. This lecture is dedicated to focusing on the areas of educational equity that WJCC public schools combat daily, and how to assist our WM volunteers in being educational advocates.
- Feb237pm - 9pmMen's Basketball vs HofstraWilliamsburg, Va., Kaplan Arena
- Feb237:30pm - 9:30pmCanoe BattleshipStudent Recreation Center, Pool
Muster up a gung ho crew to set sail aboard your battleship canoe!
- Feb238pm - 9pmNational Organization for Women (NOW) First Official MeetingWashington Hall, Room 310
At our first official meeting, we'll be discussing our goals as an organization, deciding what issues we'd like to focus on, and preparing to take action in our community!
- Feb238pm - 11pmAMP / Cash Me at Brew, Howbow Dah?Sadler Center, Lodge 1
Cash Me at Brew, Howbow Dah? You bet we'll be there. Admission is free for this musical event, which will feature 5 performances by some talented William & Mary students, along with free snacks, coffee and hot cocoa.
- Feb238pm - 11pmAMP / Global Film Festival Present: The Tiger HunterOff-Campus, Kimball Theater
Screening of "The Tiger Hunter" followed by a panel discussion.
- Feb248am - 9amOn efficient algorithms for quantum constraint satisfaction problemsMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 020Show More...
- Feb249am - 4:30pmWilliam & Mary Journal of Women and the Law 2017 Symposium on Human TraffickingLaw School, Room 127
2017 Symposium: Combatting Human Trafficking Through Law and Social PolicyAll events in February 2017
- Feb17-Mar31Mindfulness Training & Stress Relief SkillsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Come learn and practice simple scientifically researched ways to manage stress and anxiety, improve memory and enhance the quality of your life.
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
- Feb810:30am-Apr1211:30amHealthy Eating SeriesSadler Center, Tidewater A
Welcome to the Spring 2017 Healthy Eating Series! Each session is designed so you can attend one, a combination of them, or all four. A certificate of completion will be presented to those attending all four programs.
- Feb8-Mar22Food and Feelings WorkshopBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
Come learn about your relationship with food-how emotions impact eating behavior, how diets don’t work, and how to survive and thrive in a diet-driven world.
- Feb6-Apr3Mindfulness Training & Stress Relief SkillsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Come learn and practice simple scientifically researched ways to manage stress and anxiety, improve memory and enhance the quality of your life.
- Jan317pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)Washington Hall, Room 301
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan315:30pm-Apr116:30pmBeginner Sun Style TaijiSadler Center, Chesapeake B
Take 10 classes in beginner Sun Style Chinese Taiji with Stan Rockwell.
- Jan23-Apr20Small Group Training SeriesStudent Recreation CenterSmall Group Training classes are not drop-in and must be registered for in advance. Registration opens on January 23! Register online.
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|