- Sep267am - 8amBodyPumpStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Doug Y. & Lizzie D.
- Sep267:30am - 8:30amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, MPS
With Rachel D.
- Sep268:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Inez P.
- Sep2610am - 1pmMen's Golf vs Second Round at The JackrabbitValentine, Neb.
- Sep2612pm - 12:50pmFac/Staff/Grad BodyPumpStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Beth B. & Megan W.Show More...
- Sep2612:50pm - 1:50pmMervis Lecture: Professor Mark A. Lemley, Stanford Program in Law, Science and TechnologyLaw School, Room 127
Mark A. Lemley, Neukom Professor at Stanford Law School, will present the 2016 Mervis Lecture titled "The Surprising Resilience of the Patent System" on September 26 at 12:50 PM in room 127. A free boxed lunch is available (RSVP here to reserve one).
- Sep262pm-Sep305pm2016 Summer Research ShowcaseBlow Memorial Hall
William & Mary undergraduates who received Charles Center summer research funds present their work at this annual, week-long event.
- Sep263:15pm - 4:15pmBarreStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Lindsay C.
- Sep264pm - 5pmOwning the Major Decision : InfoMajors WorkshopSwem Library, Research Room
Presented by Academic Advising
- Sep264:30pm - 5:30pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Honor L.
- Sep265pm - 7pmAfricana Studies: InfoMajors Open HouseMorton Hall, Room 2
We invite students to meet with professors and learn more about majoring or minoring in Africana Studies at our open house.Show More...
- Sep265pm - 7pmBiology: InfoMajors Open HouseISC2 (Integrated Science Center), Room 2280
We invite students to meet with professors and learn more about majoring or minoring in biology at our open house.
- Sep265pm - 7pmGlobal Studies: InfoMajors Open HouseSadler Center, York
We invite students to meet with professors and learn more about majoring or minoring in Asian and Middle Eastern Studies, European Studies, Latin American Studies, or Russian and Post-Soviet Studies at our open house.
- Sep265pm - 7pmTheatre, Speech & Dance: InfoMajors Open HousePhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall, Dodge Room
We invite students to meet with professors and learn more about majoring or minoring in theatre or dance at our open house.
- Sep265:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, MPS
With Melanie A.
- Sep265:30pm - 6:30pmHertford College, University of Oxford Study Abroad Information SessionReves Center for International Studies, Reves Room, 1st Floor
Learn more about studying abroad at Hertford College, University of Oxford from Global Education Office staff, the W&M faculty Program Director, and past participants.
- Sep265:45pm - 6:45pmBodyCombatStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Molly A. & Justine O.
- Sep267pm - 8pmBodyPumpStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Sam F.
- Sep268:15pm - 9:15pmCardio DanceStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Andy A. & Lynbea T.
- Sep27-Dec1Mindfulness Meditation WorkshopBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
Become more present in each moment.
- Sep277:15am - 8:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Katherine G.
- Sep277:30am - 9amReal Estate Breakfast & Business CardsW&M Washington Center | 1779 Massachusetts Ave NW, Suite 705
- Sep277:45am - 8:35amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, MPS
With Melanie A.Show More...
- Sep279:15am - 12:15pmMen's Golf vs Third Round at The JackrabbitValentine, Neb.All events in September 2016
- Sep19-Nov13Wellness Passport Incentive ProgramStudent Recreation Center
Enhance your fall semester by exploring the eight different dimensions of wellness! Sign up for this FREE Patron Incentive Program, sponsored by W&M Campus Recreation and the Healthy Campus 2020 Coalition. The fun begins Monday, Sept. 19th!
- Sep19-Nov13Life Values InventoryCampus Center, Complete on your own/on your honorA Free values clarification & personal development program. The Life Values Inventory Online was developed to help individuals and organizations clarify their values and serve as a blueprint for effective decision-making and optimal functioning.
- Sep15-Oct29Tribe Athletics Bubble Soccer TournamentMartin Family Stadium Albert-Daly Field
Tribe Athletics is hosting a Bubble Soccer Tournament for students! It is free and students will play during halftime of Men's and Women's Soccer Games and the final round at the home Football game on October 29th. Sign-up your team today!
- Sep1-Dec1Yoga for Mind & BodyBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
Promoting relaxation while staying mindful.
- Sep1-Dec1Creative Arts GroupBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
Using Art to explore feelings and work on relaxation.
- Sep1-Sep28Andrews Gallery Exhibition, Richard Crozier "Repository of Missing Places"Andrews Hall, Andrews Gallery
"Repository of Missing Places" An exhibition of 30 years of paintings by Richard Crozier.
Beginning September 1-28, 2016
Reception held Thursday, September 8, 4-6pm in the Andrews Gallery Foyer.
All are welcome!
|Calendar View List View Today|