COLL 300 (Well-being): Disease Surveillance for Global Child Health
A visit with Tamer Farag '99 who serves as Assistant Director for Strategic Analytics at the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation. His portfolio includes childhood mortality and infectious disease surveillance in sub-Saharan Africa and South Asia.
- Oct24-Oct28Impact WeekSadler Center
A week of giving that helps financially support community service projects identified by student organizations. All projects directly impact the William & Mary or Williamsburg Community.
- Oct243:15pm - 4:15pmBarreStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Lindsay C.
- Oct244:30pm - 5:15pmFree Mindful MeditationStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio
With Joseph A. Garcia, M.S.
- Oct244:30pm - 5:30pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Honor L.Show More...
- Oct245pm-Oct286pmAudition for Queer Night of Expression!Tyler Hall, 134 (10/24) and 123 (10/28)
Are you, here, queer, and PROUD of it? Then please consider auditioning for Queer Night of Expression (QNOE)! More information on how/when to sign up for an audition can be found in our Facebook event.
- Oct245:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, MPS
With Melanie A.
- Oct245:45pm - 6:45pmBodyCombatStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Molly A. & Justine O.
- Oct247pm - 8pmBodyPumpStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Sam F.
- Oct247pm - 8pmHearing Death in Video Game Music's Silent Era: The Failure Sound of Pac-ManBlow Memorial Hall, Room 334
Game sound scholar Neil Lerner offers a fresh look at the history of video game music: What does the sound of a dying Pac-Man tell us about gaming, its history and its players?
- Oct247pm - 10pmWomen's Volleyball vs ElonWILLIAMSBURG, Kaplan ArenaShow More...
- Oct248:15pm - 9:15pmCardio DanceStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Andy A. & Lynbea T.
- Oct257:15am - 8:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Katherine G.
- Oct257:45am - 8:35amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, MPS
With Melanie A.
- Oct259:30am - 10:15amCoreStudent Recreation Center, MPS
With Lindsay G.
- Oct2511amOmeka for Social Justice: Digital Humanities Projects for Public EngagementSwem Library, Ford Classroom
This workshop introduces participants to using the archival content management system Omeka, as part of the launch of the William & Mary digital humanities initiative, to create digital projects that position social justice at the core of their mission.
- Oct2511am - 12pmResume Learning LabCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomLooking to get in-depth advice and tips about writing a resume? Join Cohen staff professionals for a hands-on workshop about how to write and perfect your resume. Bring a laptop!
- Oct2512pm - 12:50pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Lindsay H.
- Oct2512:30pm-Oct275pmSIA Halloween CandygramsSadler Center
The Lovely Latin Ladies of the Beta Delta Chapter of Hermandad de Sigma Iota Alpha, Inc. are selling candygrams for Halloween! They are only $1 each (3 for $2) and we deliver them straight to their CSU box!
- Oct251pm - 2pmDocumentary showing: Presunto Culpable (Presumed Guilty)Law School, Room 141
- Oct251:30pm - 2:30pmInterview Learning LabCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomLearn and practice strategies for presenting yourself well and sharing your story with employers. We will review, brainstorm, and tryout responses to common interview questions.
- Oct252pm - 3pmVirginia Sea Grant Graduate Fellowship Information SessionVIMS - Watermen's Hall, Classroom A/B
Sam Lake will host an information session on VASG's fellowship programs. Lunch provided; RSVP and notify Sabine Rogers (email@example.com) of any dietary restrictions by October 19th.
- Oct252pm - 4pmChristopher Vendome, Computer Science - Oral ExamISC3 (Integrated Science Center), Room 0248
Title: Assisting Software Developers with License Compliance
Advisor: Associate Professor Denys Poshyvanyk Show More...
- Oct253pm - 4pmLinkedIn Learning LabCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomLooking to get in-depth advice and tips about creating a LinkedIn account? Join Cohen staff professionals for a hands-on workshop about how to create and perfect your LinkedIn. Bring a laptop!All events in October 2016
- Oct175:10pm-Nov26:10pmChinese Board GamesRowe House, Room 101Learn to play traditional Chinese board games such as Chinese Chess, Mahjong, and more!
- Oct1-Oct31Swem Month at Ben & Jerry'sOff-Campus, Ben & Jerry's Scoop Shop, 5699-18 Richmond Rd, Williamsburg, Virginia 23188
October is Swem Month at Ben & Jerry's! The Scoop Shop at the Williamsburg Premium Outlets will donate 50 cents to the library for every frozen beverage purchased in October.
- Sep27-Dec1Mindfulness Meditation WorkshopBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
Become more present in each moment.
- Sep266pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
- Sep19-Nov13Wellness Passport Incentive ProgramStudent Recreation Center
Enhance your fall semester by exploring the eight different dimensions of wellness! Sign up for this FREE Patron Incentive Program, sponsored by W&M Campus Recreation and the Healthy Campus 2020 Coalition. The fun begins Monday, Sept. 19th!
- Sep19-Nov13Life Values InventoryCampus Center, Complete on your own/on your honorA Free values clarification & personal development program. The Life Values Inventory Online was developed to help individuals and organizations clarify their values and serve as a blueprint for effective decision-making and optimal functioning.
- Sep15-Oct29Tribe Athletics Bubble Soccer TournamentMartin Family Stadium Albert-Daly Field
Tribe Athletics is hosting a Bubble Soccer Tournament for students! It is free and students will play during halftime of Men's and Women's Soccer Games and the final round at the home Football game on October 29th. Sign-up your team today!
- Sep1-Dec1Yoga for Mind & BodyBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
Promoting relaxation while staying mindful.
- Sep1-Dec1Creative Arts GroupBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
Using Art to explore feelings and work on relaxation.
|Calendar View List View Today|