- Aug248am - 5pmFidelity Investments Counseling SessionSadler Center, Colony Room
- Aug241pm - 4pmWMSURE First Day of Classes Open HouseBlow Memorial Hall, Room 236Join us for a pre-convocation first day of school open house. Learn more about WMSURE and tell us how your first day of classes went. Then we'll head together to convocation, which starts at 5:15 p.m.
- Aug244:30pm - 5:15pmFREE Relaxation SessionStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioLead by Felicia Brown-Anderson, Psy.D.
- Aug245:15pmOpening ConvocationWren YardAn opportunity for the W&M community to come together to welcome all new students.
- Aug245:30pm - 6:20pmFREE SpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multi Purpose StudioWith Melanie P.
- Aug245:45pm - 6:30pmFREE BODYCOMBATStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Sam F.Show More...
- Aug246:45pm - 7:45pmFREE BarreStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Lindsay C.
- Aug247pmFall 2016 A Cappella ShowcaseMartha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake Matoaka
Come hear all 12 a cappella groups at William & Mary perform! At the end of the show, you can sign up for an audition to try-out for a group!
- Aug25-Aug27A Cappella AuditionsWashington Hall
Come out and audition for one of our 12 A Cappella groups on campus! Males audition on Thursday, females audition on Friday. Sign sheets posted online, in Ewell, and through each A Cappella group's website or Facebook page!
- Aug2512pm - 12:50pmFREE SpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multi Purpose StudioWith Lindsay G.
- Aug254pm - 4:45pmFREE MeditationStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioLead by Becca N. Marcus, M.S.W., LCSW
- Aug255:30pm - 6:30pmFREE StepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kim V.Show More...
- Aug255:45pm - 6:45pmFREE BarreStudent Recreation Center, Multi Purpose StudioWith Molly P.
- Aug256:45pm - 7:45pmFREE YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Mary G.
- Aug257pm - 8pmAugust After Hours Lecture - Climate, coral reefs and resilienceVIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumJoin us as VIMS alumna Britt Parker, climate coordinator with NOAA’s Coral Reef Conservation Program, explores how climate change and ocean acidification threaten coral reefs worldwide.
- Aug257pm - 10pmWomen's Soccer vs MarylandWilliamsburg, Martin Family Stadium at Albert-Daly Field
- Aug259:30pmFirst Pep Band Rehearsal!Ewell Hall, Rehearsal Room (2nd Floor)
Loved band in high school? Looking for a way to continue playing your instrument while also supporting the Tribe? Join Pep Band at our first rehearsal of the school year! Bring your instrument or arrive a few minutes early and we'll get one for you.
- Aug2610am - 2pmJudy Bloodgood Bander, Signing No Borrowed GloryWilliam & Mary BookstoreIn the summer of 1781, 13-year-old Nathaniel Chiles uncovers a plot to murder Col. Josiah Parker. Can Nathaniel overcome his fear in time to warn the Colonel of this threat?
- Aug2610:30am - 12pmVIMS Public TourVIMS - Watermen's HallReserve a space for our weekly public tours to learn more about VIMS!
- Aug2611am - 12pmStrategic Learning WorkshopCampus Center, Ballroom Conference Room, second floor near elevatorThis Academic Enrichment small-group workshop includes an overview of time-management skills, studying tips and strategies, and active learning techniques.
- Aug2612pm - 12:50pmFREE BODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Beth B.
- Aug2612:30pm - 2pmHealth Care Club LuncheonAlan B. Miller Hall, CCE
The Business of Personalized Medicine: Strategies for Partnering & Collaboration, Presenter Todd Stottlemyer ’85 CEO, Inova Center for Personalized Health
- Aug262pm - 3pmA new graduate student orientationMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 020
A new graduate student orientation.
Only the new students need to attend.
Pizza will be provided.
- Aug262pm - 6pmMac Laird, Signing ChristannaWilliam & Mary BookstoreThis thrilling sequel to Dangerous Differences, explores the tension between the colonials of North Carolina and Virginia and the native tribes as they both strive to peacefully coexist.Show More...
- Aug263pm - 4pmStrategic Learning WorkshopCampus Center, Ballroom Conference Room, second floor near elevatorThis Academic Enrichment small-group workshop includes an overview of time-management skills, studying tips and strategies, and active learning techniques.All events in August 2016
- Aug22-Aug26Group Fitness Interim ScheduleStudent Recreation CenterClasses are FREE this week for W&M students, Faculty, Staff, and Privilege card holders!
- Aug19-Mar19Enrollment open for 200-hour Yoga TrainingStudent Recreation CenterThe Shanti Garudasana 200-hour Registered Yoga Teacher Training Program is accredited through Yoga Alliance and takes place in the W&M Student Recreation Center.
- Aug19-Sep1Pineapple Kids First Annual School Supply DriveSadler Center, Lobby
Donate your unwanted school supply to students in need. Drop off bins in Sadler Center, Campus Center, and Aromas in Swem.
|Calendar View List View Today|