Creative Commons for Teaching and Learning
Isn't copyright law supposed to "promote the progress of science and the useful arts" rather than stifle our creativity? In this workshop we'll cover how, why and when it is legal to use and share scholarly works and multimedia in your teaching. More...
- Apr287am - 8amBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Erin & Leslie
- Apr288:15am - 9:05amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Madison
- Apr289am - 10amWhat Makes You Career Ready? A Practice in What's NextCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BThis workshop, specifically for freshmen and sophomores, will review foundational skills in resumes, networking, and interviewing to get you started on your career search.
- Apr289:30am - 10:20amPilates BarreStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Molly P.
- Apr2811am - 12pmCreative Commons for Teaching and LearningSchool of EducationIsn't copyright law supposed to "promote the progress of science and the useful arts" rather than stifle our creativity? In this workshop we'll cover how, why, and when it is legal to use and share scholarly works and multimedia in your teaching.Show More...
- Apr2812pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad BODYPUMP (TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Beth & Joanna
- Apr284:15pm - 5:15pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Kristin & Malorie
- Apr284:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Mary
- Apr285pm - 6:15pmHOPE Presents: A Mindfulness Nature WalkMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Out front (please be prompt)Would you like to turn your daily walk to class into something restorative? We invite you to partake in this practical application of meditation and mindfulness to the daily activity of walking. Escalate all three activities, as they intersect.
- Apr285:30pm - 6:20pmCardio DanceStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Anna & Chelsea
- Apr285:30pm - 6:20pmTRXSpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Jillian
- Apr286pm - 7:30pmBuild & Sell Businesses in China: From W&M English Major to EntrepreneurCohen Career CenterBe part of a live video-conference with Danny Levinson '96 for a lively exchange about global entrepreneurship and work and life after W&M and in China. Pizza included! Door prizes! Join us!
- Apr286:30pm - 7:30pmBODYCOMBAT (TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Anna & Stella
- Apr287pmMusic of China and Brazil Spring ConcertEwell Hall, Recital HallA multicultural music experience on Tuesday, April 28th at 7:00pm in Ewell Recital Hall featuring instructors the William & Mary Confucius Institute and the Brazilian Music Ensemble.
- Apr287:45pm - 8:45pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ MarenShow More...
- Apr297am - 8amPower YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Maren
- Apr297:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Kaylie
- Apr298:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Courtney
- Apr298:30am - 10:30amCreating Job-Aids and How-To ManualsSadler Center, Tidewater BLearn the tools, techniques, tips and tricks to creating your job-aids and how-to manuals.
- Apr2912pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Katie
- Apr292pm - 6pmEngaged Scholarship Academic SymposiumSadler Center, Tidewater AEngaged Scholarship Academic Symposium Wednesday, April 29th, 2-6 p.m. Sadler Center, Tidewater A
- Apr293pm - 4pmW&M eLearning Community Meeting at SwemSwem Library, Ground FloorPlease join the W&M eLearning Community in Swem Library, ground floor, on Wed, April 29, 3:00-4:00pm to explore the new media center space that was designed with creativity, technology integration and adaptability as core values. We hope to see you there!
- Apr294pm - 6pmWMSURE/Sharpe/Community Studies Scholars Research Symposium and End of Semester PartySadler Center, Tidewater AScholars from William & Mary and the surrounding area will share research presentations and posters. End-of-Semester Party! (During and following the Research Symposium.)
- Apr294:30pm - 5:20pmBarreStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Molly P
- Apr294:30pm - 5:20pmTRX Body BlastStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ AbbyAll events in April 2015
- Apr3-May15Coffee with a CLA FellowSee Full Description for schedule and locationsCLA Fellows are available for informal discussion with faculty about COLL course development. Come have coffee on us. What's on your mind? See the full schedule.
- Mar1410am-Nov2810:30amHistoric Organ ConcertWren ChapelHear the Wren Building's eighteenth-century organ in concert - free every Saturday, 10-10:30 a.m.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|