- Oct9All day
- Oct9All dayOffice of Academic AdvisingSwem LibraryAcademic Advising on First Floor of Swem Library in Room 169
- Oct9All day
- Oct9-Oct13Fall Break Backpacking in the SmokiesStudent Recreation CenterDe-stress over Fall Break by trekking through the Great Smoky Mountains National Park! No experience is required, however, you will be carrying your own gear over challenging terrain, so participants should have good physical fitness.
- Oct9-Oct13Fall Break Climbing with the Tribe Adventure ProgramStudent Recreation CenterLet's go to the New River Gorge in West Virginia to get in some great climbing! Camping at American Alpine Club campground at night and climbing during the day. If you're looking for an adventure filled Fall Break, this trip's for you!Show More...
- Oct9-Dec4Study Abroad Advising in Swem LibrarySwem LibraryPeer advisors from the Reves Center are in Swem Library
- Oct910am - 2pmFeather Foster Signing The First LadiesWilliam & Mary BookstoreThis painstakingly researched new book examines the oft-neglected roles of 26 remarkable first ladies in shaping our country's destiny
- Oct912pm - 1:30pmHistory Department Brown Bag SeriesJames Blair Hall, Department LibraryPlease join us for Beth Wood's Brown Bag practice conference talk, "'No visible marks or scars': Antebellum Virginia Free African American Bodies and the State"
- Oct92pm - 3pmMathematics Colloquium: Michael Giudici (The University of Western Australia)Jones Hall, Room 301TITLE: How many automorphisms does a graph have?
- Oct94pm - 5pmColloquium - Erin Ryan, NASA GoddardSmall Hall, Room 110Erin Ryan, NASA Goddard, Title of Talk: Asteroids and Comets: Keys to understanding the early Solar System and Exoplanetary Systems
- Oct94pm - 7pmEmerson Baker Signing A Storm of WitchcraftWilliam & Mary BookstoreBaker examines one of the most fascinating and disturbing events in early American history, the Salem Witch Trials, which resulted in the execution of 19 villagers in colonial Massachusetts.
- Oct97pmField Hockey vs. NORTHEASTERNWILLIAMSBURG
- Oct97pmVolleyball vs. UNCWWILLIAMSBURG
- Oct97pmWomen's Soccer vs. College of CharlestonWilliamsburg, Va.
- Oct10All dayShow More...
- Oct10All day
- Oct1012pmFootball at VillanovaVillanova, Pa.
- Oct101pmMen's Swimming vs. TOWSONWILLIAMSBURG
- Oct101pmWomen's Swimming vs. TOWSONWILLIAMSBURG
- Oct102pm - 6pmTony Williams, Signing Washington and HamiltonWilliam & Mary BookstoreMr. Williams' new book examines the unlikely partnership of George Washington and Alexander Hamilton as they strive to overcome their competing ideals and work together to create a new nation.
- Oct106pmMen's Soccer at NortheasternBoston, Mass.
- Oct107pmVolleyball vs. COL. OF CHARLESTONWILLIAMSBURG
- Oct11All day
- Oct11All dayAll events in October 2015
- Oct67pm-Oct252pmHerCampus at William & Mary: Breast Cancer and Domestic Violence Awareness MonthSadler Center, Sadler CenterJoin the ladies of HerCampus @ W&M during the month of October for fun activities, each in support and remembrance of those affected by Domestic Violence and Breast Cancer. The month's activities are themed around empowerment, fitness and uniting as one.
- Oct2-Dec4Relaxation Sessions - Reservation RequiredBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
- Oct111am-Oct221pmWMCI Presents: Chinese CookingOff-Campus, Baptist Campus Ministry House, 244 S. Boundary StreetLearn to cook delicious Chinese cuisine! Classes occur Thursdays, 11am-1pm, from October 1st to 22nd.
- Sep175:15pm-Dec311:59pmADD/ADHA Support Group Meets Every ThursdayBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240ADD/ADHA Support Group is an opportunity to meet with other students to discuss the challenges and emotions associated with living with ADD/ADHD.
- Sep14-Dec18Coffee with a CLA FellowSee Full Description for schedule and locationsDuring the fall 2015 semester, CLA Fellows are available for informal discussion with faculty about COLL course development. Come have coffee on us. What's on your mind? See the full schedule.
- Sep14-Oct23"Walk It Out" Pedometer Incentive ProgramStudent Recreation CenterStart the academic year off right by stepping up your physical activity and mental attitude - literally! Sign up for W&M Campus Recreation's FREE Patron Incentive Program.
- Sep12-Jan17Thirteenth W&M Faculty Show presented by the Muscarelle Museum of ArtMuscarelle Museum of ArtRecent works of the teaching studio art faculty including visiting instructors and emeriti professors of William & Mary will be featured in an exhibition Faculty Show 13 at the Muscarelle Museum of Art from September 12, 2015 through January 17, 2016.
- Sep22:15pm-Nov44:15pmGroup Fitness Instructor Training Course - Fall 2015Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- Aug267pm-Dec28:30pmCru Weekly MeetingJames Blair Hall, Room 205Interested in getting involved in a Christian ministry? Wanting to solidify your beliefs as separate from your parents'? Seeking answers? Have questions? Join us Wednesday nights in James Blair 205 at 7pm for Cru. Small groups meet throughout the week.
- Jun10-Jun12Joseph Palin Thorley ExhibitSwem Library, 3rd Floor Rotunda GalleryThe exhibit features documents, photographs, and selected ceramic works from the Joseph Palin Thorley Papers in Swem Library's Special Collections Research Center.
- Mar1410am-Nov2810:30amHistoric Organ ConcertWren ChapelHear the Wren Building's eighteenth-century organ in concert - free every Saturday, 10-10:30 a.m.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary