Thursday, May 1st
- May17am - 8amBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Courtney T. and Kristin.
- May17:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Kaylie
- May18:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Courtney D.
- May112pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ayana
- May14:15pm - 5:15pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Abby
- May15:30pm - 6:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Justine and Emily
- May15:30pm - 6:30pmTRX Boot CampStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose RoomJoin Mary
- May15:30pm - 7:30pmWilliam & Mary Law School Washington, D.C. Alumni GatheringPlease join Dean Davison Douglas at Covington & Burling, LLP
- May16pmWashington Area Business Alliance (WAABA) Annual ReceptionOff-Campus, The Ritz Carlton Tyson's CornerJoin Dean Larry Pulley, WAABA Leadership and alumni from the D.C. area for WAABA's annual reception event.
- May16:45pm - 7:30pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioJoin Anna
- May17:45pm - 9pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ling
- Apr23-May22Managing Small Projects SuccessfullyOnlineManaging Small Projects Successfully is a non-degree, professional development course offered by the Center for Corporate Education at the Mason School of Business. It is taught online using recorded lectures and real-time interactive evening sessions.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary