Saturday, May 3rd
- May310:10am - 11amStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Kim and Doug
- May311am - 12pmStorytimeWilliam & Mary BookstorePlease join us every Wednesday and Saturday morning in our Children's Department for some fun stories and activities.
- May311:15am - 12:15pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Courtney T. and Kristin.
- May312:30pm - 1:30pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Kelvin and Ally G.
- May34pmBaseball vs. TowsonWILLIAMSBURG
- May35pm - 7pmSenior Art Exhibition: Opening ReceptionAndrews Hall, GalleryJoin the senior art majors for the opening of their final exhibition, Coalesce: A Creative Convergence, in the Andrews Gallery. Enjoy live music while taking a look at the work of the 12 graduating seniors. Refreshments will be provided.
- Apr23-May22Managing Small Projects SuccessfullyOnlineManaging Small Projects Successfully is a non-degree, professional development course offered by the Center for Corporate Education at the Mason School of Business. It is taught online using recorded lectures and real-time interactive evening sessions.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary