Tuesday, May 6th
- May67:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Abby
- May68:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Alana
- May69am - 4pmFidelity Investments Counseling SessionsSadler Center, York Room
- May612pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ayana
- May64:15pm - 5:15pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ally G. and Kristin
- May64:15pm - 5:15pmTRX SpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Kaylie
- May65:30pm - 6:20pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioJoin Courtney D.
- May66:30pm - 7:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Emily and Courtney T.
- Apr23-May22Managing Small Projects SuccessfullyOnlineManaging Small Projects Successfully is a non-degree, professional development course offered by the Center for Corporate Education at the Mason School of Business. It is taught online using recorded lectures and real-time interactive evening sessions.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary