Friday, May 9th
- May9All dayMen's Tennis vs. NCAA RegionalsCampus Sites
- May9All dayWomen's Golf vs. Second Round at NCAA RegionalsCampus Sites
- May9All day
- May99:30am - 11:30amPPF Performance Management -- VIMSVIMS - Watermen's Hall, Classroom CThe session will provide an overview of the William & Mary/VIMS performance management system and deadlines for those who supervise professionals/professional faculty. Session is for current supervisors only. Space is limited.
- May910am - 2pmMagali Devulpilleres, Signing Seasons of WilliamsburgWilliam & Mary BookstoreThe beautiful art prints are a great way to preserve your memories of Colonial Williamsburg. Take home a memory today!
- May92pm - 6pmLynn Hosegood, People and Places of WilliamsburgWilliam & Mary BookstoreMs. Hosegood's prints capture the essence of Colonial Williamsburg and the College of William & Mary. Take one home today!
- May92pm - 6pmWilford Kale Signing Hark Upon the GaleWilliam & Mary BookstoreHark Upon the Gale is one of the most popular and complete histories of the College of William & Mary.
- May95pm - 6pmPhi Beta Kappa ReceptionWren Building, Great Hall
- May96pmPhi Beta Kappa InitiationWren Chapel
- May96pm - 7:30pmHulon Willis Alumni Association & Lemon Project Donning of the Kente Ceremony and ReceptionPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall
- May97pmPhi Beta Kappa BanquetSadler Center, Tidewater Room ABThis event is for initiates and their guests only.
- May99pmSenior Class DanceSunken Garden (Rain Location: Chesapeake Room, Sadler Center)
- Apr23-May22Managing Small Projects SuccessfullyOnlineManaging Small Projects Successfully is a non-degree, professional development course offered by the Center for Corporate Education at the Mason School of Business. It is taught online using recorded lectures and real-time interactive evening sessions.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary