Friday, May 19th
- May19All dayMen's Tennis at NCAA Team Third RoundAthens, Ga.
- May19All dayWilliam & Mary Women's Golf vs First Round at NCAA ChampionshipsSugar Grove, Ill.
- May19All dayWomen's Tennis at NCAA Team Third RoundAthens, Ga.
- May1910am - 2pmJudy Bloodgood Bander, Signing No Borrowed GloryWilliam & Mary Bookstore
In the summer of 1781, 13-year-old Nathaniel Chiles uncovers a plot to murder Col. Josiah Parker. Can Nathaniel overcome his fear in time to warn the Colonel of this threat?
- May1910:30am - 11:30amDefense Seminar - Kristene Parsons (Ph.D.)VIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumDissertation Title: "Age, Growth and Reproduction of Western North Atlantic Butterfly Rays (Myliobatiformes: Gymnuridae), with the Description of Two New Species"
- May1912pm - 3pmWilliam & Mary Baseball at HofstraHempstead, NY
- May192pm - 6pmWilliam Crute, Signing The Green House Near LovevilleWilliam & Mary Bookstore
Morgan Armstrong is a wealthy businessman who finds himself at a desperate crossroads as everything he has achieved is stripped away from him in a worldwide economic collapse. Now every day is a struggle just to survive and keep his family safe.
- May193pm - 6pmWilliam & Mary Baseball at HofstraHempstead, N.Y.
- May1812am-May2112amWilliam & Mary Weekend in New York CityNew York City: The New York Athletic Club | 180 Central Park South, New York, NY 10019
- May25:10pm-May256:10pmErhu WorkshopRowe House
Learn to play the erhu, an ancient Chinese violin-like instrument and experience the classic sounds of China.
- May25:10pm-May256:10pmChinese Level 1Rowe House
Join WMCI and begin learning Chinese today!
- May24pm-May255pmChina's World Heritage SItesRowe House, Room 103
Are you interested in learning about some of the most famous places on earth? This class will teach you the history behind China's most well known attractions!
- May15:10pm-May246:10pmA Sample of ChinaRowe House, Room 103
This class introduces students to some of China's most famous art forms: calligraphy, paper cutting, Chinese knotting, and musical instruments.
- May1-May25Guzheng ClassRowe House, Room 103
Study the Guzheng, one of China's oldest and most beloved instruments!
|Calendar View List View Today|