- Jun34:30pm - 6pmPlanning for SummerBlow Memorial Hall, Room 332Join us as we welcome you back to campus and help you plan for a fun and successful summer. We'll have a focus on time and energy management and planning out your research schedules. We'll also help you schedule in some fun.
- Jun49am - 11amJoshua Hoskins, Physics - Oral Exam for the Ph.D.Small Hall, Room 122Joshua Hoskins, Physics - Final Oral Exam for the Ph.D. Title: Determination of the Proton's Weak-Charge via Parity Violating e-p Scattering
- Jun104:30pm - 6pmGrad School and Grad TestsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 332We will discuss the major tests for graduate school and help you develop a study plan based on your graduate school timeline.
- Jun14-Jun19iD Tech CampMiller Hall (Mason School of Business)
- Jun174:30pm - 6pmManaging the student-professor research relationshipBlow Memorial Hall, Room 332Come get ideas on how to maximize your research relationship with your professors. We'll help you understand your rights as a research student and share about the ethics of authorship. We'll also help you plan for challenges and sticky situations.Show More...
- Jun244:30pm - 6pmProf. Charity Hudley, Prof. Dickter, and Hannah are writing a book!Blow Memorial Hall, Room 332Highest Honors: A Guide to Undergraduate Research prepares students for undergraduate research in college.
- Jun259am-Jun265pm1st Annual WMSURE Faculty ConferenceBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201WMSURE, with support from the duPont fund, will offer a two-day faculty conference on Thursday, June 25th and Friday, June 26th 2015 to support faculty who engage in undergraduate research with students from underrepresented backgrounds.
- Jun257pmJune After Hours Lecture: Filming the Giant SquidVIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumJoin Dr. Edith Widder, leader of the first expedition to film the giant squid Architeuthis, as she describes her unique approach to capturing live footage of this elusive deep-sea predator.
- Jul14:30pm - 6pmWMSURE mid-summer presentationsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 332Join us for middle of the summer WMSURE presentations from students and mentors and an end of the 1st summer session celebration!
- Jul84:30pm - 6pmPlanning for Summer - The remixBlow Memorial Hall, Room 332Join us as we take stock of our summer research progress. We'll make a plan for all that you want to accomplish during the rest of the summer. We'll also help you schedule in some more fun.
- Jul13-Jul19Economic History for LeadersSadler Center
- Jul179amWelcome the 2019 Plus Scholars to WMSURETBDJoin Prof. Charity Hudley as she welcomes the Class of 2019 Plus Scholars and gives them an overview of WMSURE.
- Jul19-Aug1Camp LaunchSadler CenterShow More...
- Jul224:30pm - 6pmPresenting researchBlow Memorial Hall, Room 332This workshop will assist you in preparing posters and talks that present your research.
- Jul26-Aug1Early Career Geoscience Faculty WorkshopSadler Center
- Jul294:30pm - 6pmWMSURE end of summer presentationsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 332Join us for end of the summer WMSURE presentations from students and mentors and an end of the summer celebration!
- Jul307pmJuly After Hours Lecture: Oysters: Chesapeake Bay's once and future kingVIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumJoin VIMS professor Mark Luckenbach as he continues VIMS' 75th anniversary lecture series by tracing the long and tumultuous history of oysters in Chesapeake Bay.
- Jul314pm - 5pmSpecial ColloquiumSmall Hall, Room 111Martin Dressel, Physikalisches Institut, University Stuttgart, Germany, Title of Talk: Optical Spectroscopy on Superconducting Films
- Aug277pmAugust After Hours Lecture: Native use of the ChesapeakeVIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumJoin W&M Professor Martin Gallivan as he uses archaeological evidence and colonial accounts to reveal the tools and techniques employed by local tribes to harvest the rich marine resources of Chesapeake Bay.
- Sep247pmSeptember After Hours Lecture: Antarctic Edge: 70° SouthVIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumJoin VIMS professor Deborah Steinberg as she continues VIMS' 75th anniversary lecture series by introducing the film that tells the behind-the-scenes story of long-term ecological research at Palmer Station on the West Antarctic Peninsula.All events in September 2015
- May212pm-Jun183pmBlackboard Basics ClassSwem Library, Media CenterIT will hold a 5 session Blackboard Basics class. Topics for the hour long sessions include: creating a course, adding content, tests, assignments, and the Blackboard Grade Center.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary