- Feb610am - 12pmBusiness and Human Rights SymposiumLaw School, Room 127Please join us on Saturday, February 6, for a symposium investigating the intersection between business and human rights. Our panelists will be discussing topics such as labor migration, modern slavery and corporate social responsibility.
- Feb88am - 9amWhat's new in "The Big Data Theory"?McGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 020Colloquium talk by Grigory Yaroslavtsev, University of Pennsylvania
- Feb810am - 11amNote-Taking WorkshopCampus Center, Ballroom Conference Room - 2nd Floor near elevatorAn Academic Enrichment workshop that covers note-taking techniques for lecture classes and readings.
- Feb86pm - 7pmHealth Data WorkshopMorton Hall, Room 102
- Feb9All dayMorton to Tyler Book FairMorton Hall, Room 2Swing by Morton 2 all day for free, free, FREE books of all shapes and sizes, all of them fascinating, gripping reads and all of them free, free, FREE! (Did we mention they are free?)Show More...
- Feb9All dayRush Alpha Kappa Psi - Professional Business FraternityMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Miller 1082AKPsi Spring Rush
- Feb912pm - 1pmNote-Taking WorkshopCampus Center, Ballroom Conference Room - 2nd Floor near elevatorAn Academic Enrichment workshop that covers note-taking techniques for lecture classes and readings.
- Feb95pmNovelist, Essayist & Playwright, LaShonda Barnett to TalkTucker Hall, Tucker Theatre 127AThe Patrick Hayes Writers Series and The American Studies Program present LaShonda Barnett
- Feb1012pm - 12:50pmFisheries Noon SeminarVIMS - Watermen's Hall, Classroom A/BGraduate students Kristene Parsons and Dave Schulte update the VIMS community on their research.
- Feb104pm - 5pmIsland Arcs to iPhone Parts: A Materials Flow Perspective on Critical MineralsMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 219Dr. Graham Lederer, William & Mary '09 USGS Reston
- Feb104pm - 6pmWMSURE: "I Got Library Skills" with Natasha McFarlandSwem Library, Ford ClassroomLearn how to use Swem Library smarter not harder. WMSURE librarian Natasha McFarland will present an engaging interactive session to ensure that your research is supported by the full resources of the library.
- Feb105pmFlat Hat Info SessionCampus Center, Flat Hat OfficeInterested in journalism and student organizations named after obscure 18th century secret societies? Stop by The Flat Hat's information session on Feb. 10 at 5 p.m. in our office in the basement of the Campus Center.
- Feb1111:30am - 12:20pmPhySci Noon Seminar: Faculty SearchVIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumAndrew Barton of Princeton University (VIMS Faculty Search Candidate)
- Feb1112:50pm - 1:55pmExtraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia Lunch TalkLaw School, Room 119Please join CLSS in welcoming William & Mary Law alumna, Fahimah Manjili, who will be giving a lunch talk on Thursday, February 11, at 1 PM in Room 119 about her post-graduate fellowship working for the Extraordinary Chambers of the Courts of Cambodia.
- Feb115:30pm - 7:30pmJournal ClubMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 20Journal Club is a weekly, informal opportunity for A&S and VIMS graduate students to share their research, practice their presentation skills, and interact with other grads from an array of different fields, with FREE snacks and beverages served.Show More...
- Feb117pm - 8pmU.S. PIRG (Public Interest Research Group) Information SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation Room A&BIf you're looking for a powerful opportunity to change America for the better, consider U.S. PIRG (Public Interest Research Group).
- Feb1212pm - 1pmProspective Geology Majors MeetingMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 219
- Feb1212pm - 1:30pmHistory Department Brown Bag SeriesJames Blair Hall, History Department LibraryPlease join us for Professor Cindy Hahamovitch's practice conference presentation, "The Protector of Immigrants: The British Empire, the Coolie Trade, and the Failure of the World's Biggest Anti-Trafficking Effort"
- Feb122pm - 3pmStrategic Learning WorkshopCampus Center, Ballroom Conference Room - 2nd Floor near elevatorAn Academic Enrichment workshop that covers study methods and tips, time management, and organizational material.
- Feb123pm - 4pmChemistry Spring SeminarISC2 (Rogers Hall), Room 1127Alexej Jerschow of New York University presents "MRI of Batteries and Electrochemical Devices"
- Feb123:30pm - 4:30pmFulbright Scholarship Info SessionBlow Memorial Hall, Blow 201Come out to the first Fulbright Friday of the semester! Learn how to find a research mentor with the help of William & Mary's Peer Scholarship Advisors.
- Feb124pm - 5pmPhysics Colloquium - Dr. RiordanSmall Hall, Room 111Prof. Seamus Riordan, Stony Brook University, Title of Talk: Studying the Dark Side of the Nucleus: From Neutron Skins to Neutron Stars
- Feb125:30pm-Feb137pm24-Speed Filmmaking Competition - 2016Swem Library, Ford ClassroomWrite, shoot, and edit a short film in just 24 hours! Bought to you by the Reeder Media Center, this filmmaking contest is open to pros and amateurs alike. Make a film in under 24 hours (with gear from Swem) and your film will be shown on the big screen.
- Feb15All daySpring eLearning Faculty Seminar: Designing Flexible InstructionTBDWant to learn ways to optimize your teaching based on insights into how students learn? Universal Design for Learning (UDL) "guides the design of instructional goals, assessments, methods, and materials to meet individual needs."
- Feb158am - 9amEfficient and Effective Algorithms for Analyzing Massive GraphsMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 020Colloquium talk by Yubao WuAll events in February 2016
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary