- Oct85pm - 6pmW&M Cambridge Summer Program Information SessionWren Building, Grammar School ClassroomInformation session for students interested in learning more about the W&M Cambridge 2016 summer abroad program.
- Oct85pm - 6:30pm"Making Men: Prosthetic Promise and Potemkin Limbs at the end of WWII"Washington Hall, Room 201Lecture by Professor Frances Bernstein, Drew University, organized by Russian/Post-Soviet Studies Department with funding by The Tepper Fund, the Reves Center for International Studies and the School of Arts & Sciences.
- Oct912pm - 1:30pmHistory Department Brown Bag SeriesJames Blair Hall, Department LibraryPlease join us for Beth Wood's Brown Bag practice conference talk, "'No visible marks or scars': Antebellum Virginia Free African American Bodies and the State"
- Oct92pm - 3pmMathematics Colloquium: Michael Giudici (The University of Western Australia)Jones Hall, Room 301TITLE: How many automorphisms does a graph have?
- Oct94pm - 5pmColloquium - Erin Ryan, NASA GoddardSmall Hall, Room 110Erin Ryan, NASA Goddard, Title of Talk: Asteroids and Comets: Keys to understanding the early Solar System and Exoplanetary SystemsShow More...
- Oct1412pm - 1pmA biophysical larval-fish dispersal model for the Great Barrier ReefVIMS - Watermen's Hall, Classroom A/BDr. Jeffrey M Leis of the University of Tasmania and Australian Museum Research Institute will present a biophysical larval-fish dispersal model for the Great Barrier Reef based on empirical larval and adult behaviour data
- Oct1412:50pmWOTUS: Waters of the United States and Clean Water Act Jurisdiction -- Where are We Now?Law School, Room 124Lunchtime talk by Peggy Strand (1976 W&M Law alum) co-sponsored by the Student Environmental & Animal Law Society and The Virginia Coastal Policy Center.
- Oct142pm - 3pmCopyright in your Teaching and LearningSchool of Education, Room 1056An introduction to practical solutions for issues surrounding copyright, licensing, and fair-use in your scholarship, publications, and teaching.
- Oct144pm - 6pmPreparation for Autumn Blast WMSURE ResearchBlow Memorial Hall, 201/236
- Oct145pm - 6pmAIA Lecture: "Picturing Divination on Athenian Vases"Washington Hall, Room 201Prof. Sheramy Bundrick will deliver a lecture on "Picturing Divination on Athenian Vases."
- Oct146pm - 7:30pmHigher Education SalonSchool of Education, Holly RoomA conversation about contemporary issues in Higher Education hosted by the Higher Education faculty at the School of Education.
- Oct147pm - 9pmQueer Climates on Campus: An LGBTQ Discussion PanelSadler Center, Tidewater AAn LGBTQ discussion panel between students and professors, talking about the atmosphere of inclusion on campus, with an emphasis on tips and strategies to cope with discrimination and how to get more involved with activism.
- Oct148pm - 9pmCost of College Roundtable DiscussionTucker Hall, Room 110We will view a documentary that discusses the rising costs of college and have a discussion following the viewing regarding potential solutions of this issue. This program is being sponsored by the Society for the College.
- Oct1512pm - 12:50pmPhy Sci Seminar (VIMS)VIMS - Andrews Hall, Dominion Classroom 326Title TBA, by Alison O'Connor, VIMS
- Oct152pm - 3pmAcademic Enrichment Workshop (Strategic Learning)Campus Center, Ballroom Conference RoomShow More...
- Oct154:30pm - 6pmGil Hochberg, The Right to Look: On the Visual Politics of the Israeli Occupation of PalestineMorton Hall, Room 220Prof. Hochberg will discuss her new book *Visual Occupations" (Duke), which discusses how controlling what can be seen and should be unseen, or "the rights to visuality," is a crucial means by which Israel is able to maintain its occupation of West Bank.
- Oct156pmManaging your research data, it's not just for scientists!Swem Library, Graduate Student Commons, 2nd floorGraduate Students: Join us Thursday, October 15 at 6 p.m. in the new Graduate Student Commons at Swem Library for pizza and drinks! Learn about managing your research data!
- Oct162pm - 3pmMathematics Colloquium and EXTREEMS-QED Lecture: Hui Zhao (Penn State University)Jones Hall, Room 301Title: Mitigating The U.S. Drug Shortages: Pareto-Improving Contract Design Speaker: Hui Zhao, Smeal College of Business, Penn State
- Oct163pm - 4pmChemistry Fall SeminarISC1 (Integrated Science), Room 1127
- Oct163pm - 6pmDay for Prospective StudentsSchool of Education, Matoaka WoodsThinking of Graduate School? Then experience William & Mary. Visit the campus, meet faculty, current students and alumni. Discover why you should pursue your graduate degree with us.
- Oct164pmFall Seminar: Bernard Lohr (Unviversity of Maryland, Baltimore County)Tucker Hall, 127ATBA
- Oct165pm - 7pmExhibition: CAFO Culture Visualizing Factory Farming in VirginiaOff-Campus, 1781 Jamestown Rd. Williamsburg, VAOctober 16 - 30, 2015 Free and open to the public Opening reception: 1781 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg, VA October 16, 2015 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Oct166:30pm - 8pm10th Annual iREP Africa Weekend: Dining & DialogueSadler Center, Tidewater A/BiREP Africa 2015 will be the African Cultural Society's TENTH annual weekend celebrating the diversity and culture of the African continent and its diaspora.
- Oct1810am - 4pm
- Oct205pm - 6pmW&M Galway Summer Program Information SessionWashington Hall, Room 306Information session for students interested in learning more about the W&M Galway 2016 summer abroad program.All events in October 2015
- Sep14-Dec18Coffee with a CLA FellowSee Full Description for schedule and locationsDuring the fall 2015 semester, CLA Fellows are available for informal discussion with faculty about COLL course development. Come have coffee on us. What's on your mind? See the full schedule.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary