- Mar275pmThe American Studies Program Lecture SeriesTucker Hall, Auditorium
The American Studies Program presents distinguished scholar George Lipsitz (University of California, Santa Barbara). His lecture is on “Truth Forever on the Scaffold, Wrong Forever on the Throne: ..."
- Mar294:30pm - 5:30pmHow to Build a State Job ApplicationCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms
Interested in working for the state of Virginia? David L. Davis, Virginia Department of Environmental Quality, has offered his time to teach you the ins and outs!
- Mar295pm - 6pmDiscussion on Poverty and the Affordable Care ActSadler Center, James Room
- Mar3112:50pm - 1:50pm"How the Other Half Banks: Poverty and Banking": Lecture by Professor Mehrsa BaradaranLaw School, Room 133
Professor Mehrsa Baradaran of the University of Georgia School of Law will present a lecture titled "How the Other Half Banks: Poverty and Banking." The event is sponsored by the Center for the Study of Law and Markets. Free and all are welcome.
- Apr105:30pmRethinking the Holocaust: Lecture by Professor Jeremy Black, University of ExeterTucker Hall, 127A
The Reves Center presents historian and author Jeremy Black for a lecture entitled Rethinking the Holocaust.
- Apr212pm-Apr225pmWilliam & Mary Conference on Higher Education and Social MobilitySchool of Education, Matoaka Woods
The American higher education system may reinforce income inequality instead of social mobility. The conference explores how we might change this outcome.
|Calendar View List View Today|