- Feb812:50pm - 1:50pmWilliam & Mary Dunn Speaker Series Lecture by Jeffrey FisherLaw School, Room 127
Jeffrey Fisher, Professor of Law and Co-Director of the Supreme Court Litigation Clinic at Stanford Law School will deliver a lecture in the Dunn Speaker Series. This event is free and open to all.
- Feb1712:50pm - 1:50pmDunn Speaker Series Lecture by Judge Pam HarrisLaw School, Room 127
Judge Pam Harris will deliver a lecture during lunch on Friday, February 17, 2017, as part of the Dunn Speaker Series. This event will take place in room 127 during the lunch hour. The event is sponsored by IBRL. It is free and open to all.
- Feb2112:50pm - 1:50pmWilliam & Mary Dunn Speaker Series Lecture by Emilio GarzaLaw School, Room 127
Emilio Garza, former judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, will deliver a lecture in the Dunn Speaker Series. This event is free and open to all.
- Feb2712:50pm - 1:50pmDunn Speaker Series Lecture by Jack GoldsmithLaw School, Room 127
Jack Goldsmith will deliver a lecture during the lunch hour on Monday, February 27, 2017, in room 127. This lecture is part of the Dunn Speaker Series, sponsored by the Institute of Bill of Rights Law. This event is free and open to all.
- Mar13:30pm - 4:30pmCutler Lecture by Professor Reva SiegelLaw School, Room 119Reva Siegel, Nicholas deB. Katzenbach Professor of Law at Yale Law School, will present the Cutler Lecture on Wednesday, March 1 at 3:30 PM in room 119. The lecture is free and all are welcome.
|Calendar View List View Today|