- Apr112pm - 1pmAlumni Webinar: Business Survival in a Moody Worldhttp://mason-wm.adobeconnect.com/alumniwebinar/In this webinar, Peter Atwater '83, President of Financial Insyghts, will connect business, political, social and even cultural event headlines in a way that will challenge how you look at the world.
- Apr16pm - 8:30pm"Money for Nothing: Inside the Federal Reserve"Miller Hall (Mason School of Business), Brinkley CommonsProfessor Carl Tack invites you to a private screening of the 2013 documentary written, directed and produced by Jim Bruce. A panel discussion will follow. RSVP: by 12 noon Monday, March 30, at https://forms.wm.edu/19944
- Apr36pm - 8:30pmJapan NightMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Brinkley Commons
- Apr106pm - 9pmAlumni Induction Ceremony and PartyMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Brinkley CommonsLet the celebration commence! Kick off your graduation plans with our ceremony and party for all MBA students graduating in 2015: Flex, Full-time and Executive!
- Apr1612:30pm - 11:59pmExecutive-in-Residence Dave Cote, CEO, Honeywell InvestorMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Edward T. Tokar Family Classrom 1013Mr. Cote will give a presentation in the Edward T. Tokar Family Classroom (Room 1013) at 12:30pm on April 16. Students are to arrive early dressed in business attire. Mr. Cote will give his investor presentation, then open the floor to questions.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by The William & Mary Flex MBA