- Feb235pmDEADLINE: COLL 300 Visitor Proposals for Spring 2018 "Sustainability"The Center for the Liberal Arts invites faculty proposals for distinguished visitors in support of the campus COLL 300 in Spring 2018.
- Feb244pm - 5pmGilman Scholarship Application Writing WorkshopReves Center for International Studies, GEO Conference Room, 2nd Floor
This workshop will give tips on writing strong essays and submitting a competitive application to the Benjamin Gilman International Scholarship. If you receive a Federal Pell Grant, you are strongly encouraged to attend this workshop.
- Feb275pmW&M La Plata Study Abroad Program Information SessionWashington Hall, Room 315
Learn about W&M's Study Abroad Program in La Plata, Argentina.
- Feb2811:30am - 2:30pmStudy Abroad Open House: Learn about Non-W&M Semester ProgramsReves Center for International Studies, Global Education Office Conference Room on the 2nd Floor
Want to study Neuroscience in Copenhagen? Global Health in Switzerland? Climate Change in the Arctic? Sustainable Development in Costa Rica? Classical Studies in England? There are lots of study abroad programs! Let us help you pick the right one!
- Feb285pmSeville Study Abroad Program Information SessionWashington Hall, Room 308
Learn more about William & Mary's semester study abroad program in Seville, Spain!
- Apr125pmCampus COLL 300 Presentation: "Inclusion and the University"Sadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
Emiko Soltis, Executive Director of Freedom University, and several Freedom University students give the third of three campus COLL 300 presentations scheduled for Spring 2017.
|Calendar View List View Today|