- Sep285pm - 7pmModern Languages & Literatures: InfoMajors Open HouseWashington Hall, Room 315
Considering majoring in Chinese Studies, French/Francophone Studies, German Studies, or Hispanic Studies? Join us at our open house. We also welcome students interested in self-designing majors in Arabic, Italian, Japanese or Russian Studies.
- Oct14pm - 7pmJCA Fall Festival (Aki Matsuri)Sadler Center, Chesapeake A & B
Join the Japanese Culture Association on Oct 1st, 4-7PM at Sadler, Chesapeake A&B for our Aki Matsuri (Fall Festival)! There will be traditional Japanese FOOD, performances, and Japanese games. And they are all FREE!!! Hope to see you there!
- Oct412pm - 1:30pmSupporting W&M’s International CommunityReves Center for International Studies, Reves Room
The Reves Center provides W&M faculty and staff workshops that offer knowledge, skills, and resources for supporting W&M’s diverse international community.
- Oct143:30pm - 5:30pmHomecoming LectureBlow Memorial Hall, Room 331
W&M alum Vadim Shneyder (Assistant Professor of Slavic Studies, UCLA) will deliver the annual Homecoming lecture this year on “Russia’s Capitalist Realism.”
- Oct205pm - 6:30pmChinese Open House!Washington Hall, Room 315Questions about Chinese major/minor, study abroad in China, living in Chinese House, etc. will be answered in the information session.
- Oct27All dayDEADLINE: COLL 300 Visitors proposal due for Fall 2017 "IN/EXclusion"The Center for the Liberal Arts is proud to announce the on-campus COLL 300 themes for Fall 2016 through Spring 2018, along with our call for proposals for supporting visitors.Show More...
- Oct277pm - 9pmTack Faculty Lecture - The Detective is (not) a Nazi: German Pulp FictionSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
- Nov32pm - 3:20pmRobert Hegel, "Journeys to the West: The Many Adventures of China's Monkey King"Sadler Center, Chesapeake CGuest lecture on Monkey King and its transformation in fiction, theater, various media and religious belief in the past 1500 years.
- Feb23All dayDEADLINE: COLL 300 Visitors proposal due for Spring 2018 "Sustainability"The Center for the Liberal Arts is proud to announce the on-campus COLL 300 themes for Fall 2016 through Spring 2018, along with our call for proposals for supporting visitors.All events in February 2017
- Sep262pm-Sep305pm2016 Summer Research ShowcaseBlow Memorial Hall
William & Mary undergraduates who received Charles Center summer research funds present their work at this annual, week-long event.
|Calendar View List View Today|