- Oct27All dayDEADLINE: COLL 300 Visitors proposal due for Fall 2017 "IN/EXclusion"The Center for the Liberal Arts is proud to announce the on-campus COLL 300 themes for Fall 2016 through Spring 2018, along with our call for proposals for supporting visitors.
- Oct277pm - 9pmTack Faculty Lecture - The Detective is (not) a Nazi: German Pulp FictionSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
Bruce Campbell, professor of German Studies, will uncover the most intriguing aspects of the under-appreciated, under-publicized genre of German pulp fiction on October 27th in the Commonwealth Auditorium.
- Nov16:30pmDominican Bachata: Exploring Embodied Memories and Oral HistoriesPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall, The Dodge Room
Interdisciplinary Lecture & Dance starting at 7:00pm.
Come for a dynamic lecture, to be followed by an introductory dance lesson in bachata dance!
Gather for light snacks and beverages starting at 6:30pm.
- Nov17pmFall 2016 Independent and International Film SeriesSwem Library, Botetourt Theatre
Join Swem Tuesday evenings this semester for the Independent and International Film Series. This evening's screening features Lake Tahoe, directed by Fernando Eimbcke.
- Nov32pm - 3:20pmRobert Hegel, "Journeys to the West: The Many Adventures of China's Monkey King"Sadler Center, Chesapeake CGuest lecture on Monkey King and its transformation in fiction, theater, various media and religious belief in the past 1500 years.
- Nov37pmThe Duke of the Bachata / El duque de la bachata (2009), film screeningBotetourt Theatre, Swem Library, ground floor
The Duke of the Bachata/ El Duque de la Bachata (USA, 2009, 53 mins.)
Open to students and faculty. Show More...
- Nov1010:30am - 1:30pmSummer Study Abroad Open HouseSadler Center, Chesapeake A/B
Learn about all the W&M Faculty-led summer programs! Scholarships are available. All majors are welcome! There are new programs in conjunction with the Mason School of Business undergraduate program, too!
- Feb23All dayDEADLINE: COLL 300 Visitors proposal due for Spring 2018 "Sustainability"The Center for the Liberal Arts is proud to announce the on-campus COLL 300 themes for Fall 2016 through Spring 2018, along with our call for proposals for supporting visitors.All events in February 2017
|Calendar View List View Today|