- Feb1512pm-Feb168pmGlobal ChefSadler CenterChef Jin HuiXing will prepare classic dishes from China. Chef Roel Houben will prepare classic dishes from Netherlands. Help us make them feel welcome!
- Feb155pm-Feb168pmGlobal ChefCommons Dining HallChef Jin HuiXing will prepare classic dishes from China. Chef Roel Houben will prepare classic dishes from Netherlands. Help us make them feel welcome!
- Feb172pm - 3:20pmGuest Presentation on Jews, Christians and Muslims in Medieval SpainTucker Hall, Tucker TheatreProf. Alex Novikoff of Fordham University will give a guest presentation on Jews, Christians and Muslims in Medieval Spain in the Introduction to Medieval & Renaissance Studies course.
- Feb18-Feb21William & Mary Global Film FestivalMost Screenings held at the Kimball TheatreFour days of exciting new films, as well as some classics, from: Albania, Brazil, Columbia, Cuba, New Zealand, Romania, Ukraine, and the US (e.g., Frederick Wiseman's new documentary, "In Jackson Heights"), plus brand new student work!
- Feb184pm - 5:30pmLecture by Michael SamanWashington Hall, Room 315Michael Saman will deliver a talk "On Faust and The Souls of Black Folk: Goethe, W. E. B. Du Bois, and the Ethics of Progress" Thursday, Fdeb 18th at 4pm in WASH 315.Show More...
- Feb193:30pmFulbright Friday: The Research MentorBlow Memorial Hall, Blow 201At the first Fulbright Friday of the spring semester, you'll learn how to improve your application for an academic grant by working closely with a research mentor. Professor Francie Cate-Arries will be the guest presenter.
- Feb245pm - 6:30pmPersonal Statement WorkshopBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201This workshop is intended for students applying for Charles Center summer research scholarships OR Fulbright Scholarships.
- Feb256pmSystematic Suppression: A Panel Discussion on Mass Incarceration and Voter DisenfranchisementSadler Center, Tidewater RoomCome join BLSA's Annual Symposium on Thursday, February 25th at 6pm in the Sadler Center as we explore various forms of systematic suppression. A panel discussion will be held on Mass Incarceration and Voter Disenfranchisement. All are welcome!
- Mar173:30pm - 5pmLecture by Loubna El AmineReves Center for International Studies, Reves Room
- Mar184:30pm - 6pmChina Night: Southwest China: Chengdu and ChongqingRowe HouseCome to Confucius Institute on Friday, March 18th from 4:30 to 6 PM for a special China Night! Listen to WMCI Professor Qiong Yang and intern Gillie Cuda speak about Chengdu and Chongqing, two up-and-coming cities in Southwest China. Free pizza provided!
- Mar313:30pm - 5pmChinese Language CompetitionTucker Hall, Room 127
- Apr101pm - 5pmWorld Taiji and Qigong DaySadler CenterEvery April, millions of people around the world gather to celebrate World Taiji and Qigong Day. Celebrate with WMCI this year!
- Apr114pm - 5:30pmWhat Love Has Got to Do with Politics: Passion and Love in Chinese FilmBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201Stanford Professor Ban Wang comes to campus to host this lecture about cultural views of romance in China.All events in April 2016
- Feb8-Feb252016 Honors ColloquiumBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201The 2016 Honors Colloquium will take place between February 8th and 25th. During this annual event, students writing Honors theses present their work to faculty members, their fellow students and the W&M community. Everyone is invited to attend.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Modern Languages & Literatures