- Mar292pmWind Ensemble Kennedy Center PerformanceTerrace Theater, Kennedy Center, Washington DCLed by Dr. Paul Bhasin, the Wind Ensemble performs an eclectic program of classic and emerging works for winds.
- Apr37:30pm - 8:30pmSymphony Orchestra Kennedy Center PerformanceKennedy Center, Terrace Theater, Washington DCPerformance by the William & Mary Symphony Orchestra at the Kennedy Center in Washington DC. This performance is part of the annual Symphony Orchestra national tour.
- Apr107:30pm - 9pmEwell Concert Series: Yin Zheng, pianistEwell Hall, Recital HallPerformance of classical piano music by Yin Zheng, pianist. Free admission.
- Apr117:30pm - 9pmW&M Middle Eastern Music Ensemble Gala Spring ConcertKimball TheatreThe W&M Middle Eastern Music Ensemble hosts a gala spring concert with the Department of Music's Artist in Residence Kareem Roustom and special guests.
- Apr118pm - 9pmW&M Early Music Ensemble: Music From 1715Bruton Parish ChurchThe W&M Early Music Ensemble presents a concert of "Music From 1715" in honor of the 300th anniversary of Bruton Parish Church. The concert, played on period instruments, will include music from (or near) the year 1715 from many countries.Show More...
- Apr122pm - 3:30pmBotetourt Chamber Singers Spring ConcertWren Building, Great Hall
- Apr194pmJazz Ensemble Spring ConcertKimball Theatre
- Apr238pm - 9:30pmGallery Players Spring ConcertBruton Parish Church
- Apr267:30pm - 9pmEwell Concert Series: Gary Louie, saxophoneEwell Hall, Recital HallPerformance of contemporary saxophone works by Gary Louie, saxophone. Free admission.
- Apr308pm - 9:30pmSymphony Orchestra Spring ConcertPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallPerformance by the William & Mary Symphony Orchestra under the direction of Dr. David Grandis.
- May22pm - 4pmWind Ensemble Spring ConcertPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallDr. Paul Bhasin leads the W&M Wind Ensemble in a preview performance of their May 2015 Tour to China. The program includes works by Bernstein, Copland, Nixon, and W&M's 2015 Artist-in-Residence Kareem Roustom.
- May28pmSpring Choral ConcertPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallPerformances by the W&M Choir, Botetourt Chamber Singers, and Women's Chorus. General admission/$10, Students/$3. Tickets can be purchased through the PBK Box Office at (757) 221-2674.
- May19-May28Wind Ensemble China TourWind Ensemble tour to Beijing and Shanghai.All events in May 2015
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Music