- Feb235pmDEADLINE: COLL 300 Visitor Proposals for Spring 2018 "Sustainability"The Center for the Liberal Arts invites faculty proposals for distinguished visitors in support of the campus COLL 300 in Spring 2018.
- Feb235:30pmTechnologized Voices, Listening, and Power in the Music of Laurie AndersonEwell Hall, Recital Hall (Rm 107)
Core Lecturer in Music Humanities, Department of Music, Columbia University
- Feb254pm - 7pmArjun Malhotra's Senior RecitalEwell Hall, Recital Hall (Rm 107)
Arjun Malhotra Senior Recital
- Feb262pmW&M Wind Ensemble - Global Film Festival – Silent Film ShowcaseKimball Theatre
Global Film Festival – Silent Film Showcase
$5 general admission Global Film Festival
- Feb268pmWilliam & Mary Choir - Pre-Tour ConcertCatholic Campus Ministry Chapel (10 Harrison Ave.)
- Feb285pmThe Patrick Hayes Writers Series Presents 2017 Artist in Residence Eddy HarrisTucker Hall, Tucker Theatre, Tucker 127A
Artist-in-Residence Eddy Harris, nonfiction author and documentary filmmaker of Mississippi Solo and other booksShow More...
- Feb287:30pmEwell Concert Series-Minetti QuartetEwell HallAdmission: $10/general public, $5/students w/ID
- Mar27:30pmWinter ConcertPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall
Admission: FREE for Students, children under 18, veterans, $10 general admission
Frederick Delius, A Walk to the Paradise Garden
Student Concerto Competition Winner
Ludwig van Beethoven, Symphony No.4
- Mar17All dayWilliam & Mary Choir - Spring TourVirginia Beach, VA
- Mar18All dayWilliam & Mary Choir - Spring TourDagsboro, DE
- Mar181pm - 4pmRobert Quittmeyer's Senior RecitalEwell Hall, Recital Hall (Rm 107)
- Mar19All dayWilliam & Mary Choir - Spring TourOxford, MDShow More...
- Mar20All dayWilliam & Mary Choir - Spring TourEllicott City, MD
- Mar21All dayWilliam & Mary Choir - Spring TourWashington, DC
- Mar246:30pm"Alternate Realities" Victor Haskins faculty recitalEwell Hall
An epic evening of intense, improvisation-based, audiovisual performance centered around the themes of deception, oppression, and finding the truth.
- Mar257:30pmEwell Concert Series-Modern MusickWren Building, Great HallBaroque Ensemble Admission: Free
- Apr12:30pm - 5pmTyler Ricchetti's Senior RecitalEwell Hall, Recital Hall (Rm 107)
- Apr25pmWilliam & Mary Choir ConcertSt. Luke's Catholic Church (McLean, VA)
- Apr77:30pmAmernet String QuartetEwell Hall, Recital Hall (Rm 107)
Pre-concert lecture at 6pm
- Apr85pm - 10pmColleen Fennessy's Senior RecitalEwell Hall, Recital Hall (Rm 107)
- Apr92pmW&M Wind Ensemble -- Outdoor Concert with the Peninsula Concert BandMartha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake Matoaka
- Apr147pmThe TRADOC WindsEwell Hall, Recital Hall (Rm 107)
- Apr156pm - 8:30pmMatthew Nguyen-Ngo's Senior RecitalEwell Hall, Recital Hall (Rm 107)
- Apr162pm - 4:30pmGrayson Kilgo's Senior RecitalEwell Hall, Recital Hall (Rm 107)Show More...
|Calendar View List View Today|