- Apr13pm - 5:30pmXiao Wang: Applied Science Dissertation DefenseSadler Center, Chesapeake CXiao Wang, Applied Science Ph.D. Defense, Title: "Langevin, population density and moment-based modeling of local and global aspects of intercellular calcium signaling."
- Apr14pm - 5pmMarketing your undergraduate research to employersCohen Career Center, Main Conference RoomHow do you explain your undergraduate research in an interview, cover letter, or resume? Come listen to a presentation given by the Career Center explaining how to best market your research experience to future employers.
- Apr26pm - 8pmStudent Veterans of William & Mary MeetingOff-Campus, The Green Leafe Cafe. 765 Scotland St, Williamsburg, VA 23185Are you in or have you ever been in the military? If so, please join the Student Veterans of William & Mary! We'll be meeting this Thursday 4/2 at 6:00 pm at the Green Leafe for drinks and fellowship. We hope to see you there!
- Apr34pm - 5pmPhysics ColloquiumSmall Hall, Room 110SPEAKER: James W. Van Dam TITLE: The Scientific Challenge of Burning Plasmas BYLINE: Research Division Director, Office of Fusion Energy Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy
- Apr159amAustin Ziltz: Physics Dissertation DefenseSmall Hall, Room 122Austin Ziltz, Final Oral Examination for the Ph.D. Degree, Title: "Ultracold rubidium and potassium system for atom chip-based microwave and RF potentials." Open to the public.Show More...
- May16All day
- Oct297pmOctober After Hours Lecture: Otherworldly OceansVIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumJoin Dr. Mary Voytek, Senior Scientist for Astrobiology at NASA, as she wraps up VIMS' 75th anniversary lecture series by exploring the possibility of discovering life on Jupiter's moon Europa.All events in October 2015
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Physics