- Sep410am - 1pmMegan Kathleen Ivory, Physics - Oral Exam for the Ph.D.Small Hall, Room 122Megan Kathleen Ivory, Physics - Final Oral Exam for the Ph.D. Title: Experimental Apparatus for Quantum Pumping with Bose-Einstein Condensates
- Sep7All day
- Sep11All dayColloquium - Crystal Bailey (APS)Small Hall, Room 110
- Sep165:30pm - 6:30pmNASA Langley Research Center Information SessionCohen Career Center
- Sep18All dayColloquium - Kunio Sayanagi (Hampton University)Small Hall, Room 110Show More...
- Sep2111am - 2pm3D Printing Lunch & LearnMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Room 1027Join a lively discussion on the latest 3D printing technology for education and research.
- Sep25All dayColloquium - Nina Markovic (Johns Hopkins University)Small Hall, Room 110
- Oct2All dayRESEARCH FUNDING A&S GRADUATE STUDENT RESEARCH GRANTSStetson HouseA&S Graduate students are encouraged to apply for support [maximum of $300] from the Office of Graduate Studies and Research (OGSR) that will allow them to collect data at museums or archives, conduct research, and travel to field work sites.
- Oct24pm - 5pmColloquium - Alex RadovicSmall Hall, Room 110
- Oct56:30pm - 8pmRaft Debate - A W&M TraditionPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall, Memorial HallDescribed as a "delicate balance of comedy and lecture," the annual Raft Debate features four W&M faculty members from diverse disciplines, stranded on a desolate island with only a one-person life raft for escape to civilization.
- Oct94pm - 5pmColloquium - Eric Ryan, NASA GoddardSmall Hall, Room 110
- Oct164pm - 5pmColloquium - Eden FigueroaSmall Hall, Room 110
- Oct295:30pm - 7pmScience Careers Outside the LabCohen Career Center
- Oct297pmOctober After Hours Lecture: Otherworldly OceansVIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumJoin Dr. Mary Voytek, Senior Scientist for Astrobiology at NASA, as she wraps up VIMS' 75th anniversary lecture series by exploring the possibility of discovering life on Jupiter's moon Europa.Show More...
- Oct30All dayColloquium - Vera Smolyaninova (Towson University)Small Hall, Room 110
- Nov6All dayColloquium - Mark Pederson (DOE)Small Hall, Room 110
- Nov13All dayColloquium - James Maxwell (MIT/JLAB)Small Hall, Room 110
- Nov20All dayColloquium - Gregory Fiete (University of Texas & Austin)Small Hall, Room 110
- Dec4All dayColloquium - Anton Burkov (University of Waterloo)Small Hall, Room 110
- Mar189am-Mar1912pm15th Annual Graduate Research SymposiumSadler CenterThe annual Graduate Research Symposium (GRS) is a unique educational and networking event, encouraging exchange between disciplines and bringing together students from William & Mary and regional universities.All events in March 2016
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Physics