- Aug2210am - 1:45pmMandatory A&S New Graduate Student OrientationSadler CenterALL new/incoming Arts & Sciences graduate students are required to attend both the New Student Orientation (10:00am-noon) and the afternoon training from noon-1:40 pm (up to the start of the breakout sessions specific to Teaching Assts./Fellows)
- Aug24All day
- Aug24All day
- Sep94pm - 5pmPhysics Colloquium - Dr. McDevittSmall Hall, Room 111Dr. Jason McDevitt, Director of the Technology Transfer Office at William & Mary, Title of Talk: Commercialization of Technology Developed at W&M
- Oct36:30pm - 8pmRaft Debate - A W&M TraditionPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallDescribed as a "delicate balance of comedy and lecture," the annual Raft Debate features four W&M faculty members from diverse disciplines, stranded on a desolate island with only a one-person life raft for escape to civilization.Show More...
- Mar248am-Mar251:30pm16th Annual Graduate Research SymposiumSadler CenterThe annual Graduate Research Symposium (GRS) is a unique educational and networking event, encouraging exchange between disciplines and bringing together students from William & Mary and regional universities.
- Apr7All dayThesis/Dissertation Defense Completion Deadline for May 2017 GraduationStetson House, Room 201Your defense must be scheduled and completed one week before your final ETD submission.All events in April 2017
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Physics