- Feb114pm - 5pmPhysics Colloquium - HansenSmall Hall, Room 111Dr. Maxwell Hansen, (Institut fr Kernphysik Johannes Gutenberg-Universitt Mainz) , Title of Talk: From effective theories to quantum fields on the lattice: big ideas for femtoscale physics
- Feb124pm - 5pmPhysics Colloquium - Dr. RiordanSmall Hall, Room 111Prof. Seamus Riordan, Stony Brook University, Title of Talk: Studying the Dark Side of the Nucleus: From Neutron Skins to Neutron Stars
- Feb174pm - 5pmNetworking Workshop for Graduate Students in the SciencesSadler Center, Colony RoomProfessional development workshop for all graduate students in the sciences.
- Feb184pm - 5pmPhysics Colloquium - ConstantinouSmall Hall, Room 111Dr. Martha Constantinou, Title of Talk: Simulating The Visible World
- Feb257pm - 8:30pmThe STEM/SA Professor/Student Discussion PanelTucker Hall, Tucker Theatre (127A)Join us for an informal panel discussing LGBTQ issues within the STEM fields. Participating professors are from across the STEM disciplines and will answer student questions about queer topics during the second half of the event. All are welcome!Show More...
- Feb263:30pm - 4:45pmGoogle Tech Talk and Information PanelCohen Career CenterA panel of Google engineers will hold a tech talk, as well as discuss Google products, projects, culture, and answer your questions. This session will be via Google Hangout.
- Feb296:30pm - 8pmMarine Science Career PanelCohen Career Center
- Mar34pm - 5pmPhysics Colloquium - EichmannSmall Hall, Room 111
- Mar189am-Mar1912pm15th Annual Graduate Research SymposiumSadler CenterThe annual Graduate Research Symposium (GRS) is a unique educational and networking event, encouraging exchange between disciplines and bringing together students from William & Mary and regional universities.
- May14All day
- Jun104pm - 5pmPhysics Colloquium Keivan StassunSmall Hall, Room 111Keivan Stassun, Vanderbilt
- Aug229am - 1:45pmMandatory A&S New Graduate Student OrientationSadler CenterAll new/incoming Arts & Sciences graduate students are required to attend both the New Student Orientation (9:00-noon) and the afternoon training from noon-1:40 pm (up to the start of the breakout sessions specific to Teaching Assts./Fellows)All events in August 2016
- Feb8-Feb252016 Honors ColloquiumBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201The 2016 Honors Colloquium will take place between February 8th and 25th. During this annual event, students writing Honors theses present their work to faculty members, their fellow students and the W&M community. Everyone is invited to attend.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Physics