- Sep275pm - 7pmPhysics: InfoMajors Open HouseSmall Hall, Room 122
We invite students to meet with professors and learn more about majoring or minoring in physics at our open house.
- Sep284pm - 6pmApplied Science SymposiumSadler Center, Tidewater B
Applied Science Symposium Speaker: Dr. Joel Levine, Research Professor for the Department of Applied Science
- Sep293:15pm - 6:15pmDouglas B. Beringer, Physics - Oral Exam for the Ph.D.Small Hall, Room 122Final Oral Exam for the Ph.D., Title of Talk: "Thin Film Approaches to the SRF Cavity Problem Fabrication and Characterization of Superconducting Thin Films Turbulent Particle Transport in H-mode Plasmas on DIII-D"
- Sep302pm - 3pmPhysics Seminar,Small Hall, Room 235
Kimiko Sekiguchi, Department of Physics Tohoku University, Sendai, 980-8578, JAPAN , Title of Talk: Study of three-nucleon forces - old but new forces in nuclei
- Oct36:30pm - 8pmRaft Debate - A W&M TraditionPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallDescribed as a "delicate balance of comedy and lecture," the annual Raft Debate features four W&M faculty members from diverse disciplines, stranded on a desolate island with only a one-person life raft for escape to civilization.
- Oct74pm - 5pmPhysics ColloquiumSmall Hall, Room 111
Douglas Higinbotham, Jefferson Lab, Title of Talk: Proton Radius PuzzleShow More...
- Oct175:30pm - 6:30pmJefferson Lab Information SessionCohen Career Center
- Oct21-Nov21Withdrawal Period EndsBlow Memorial Hall
- Nov105:30pm - 7pmScience Careers Outside the LabCohen Career Center
- Nov18All dayThesis/Dissertation Defense Completion Deadline for January 2017 GraduationStetson House, Room 201Your defense must be scheduled and completed one week before your final ETD submission.
- Mar248am-Mar251:30pm16th Annual Graduate Research SymposiumSadler CenterThe annual Graduate Research Symposium (GRS) is a unique educational and networking event, encouraging exchange between disciplines and bringing together students from William & Mary and regional universities.
- Apr7All dayThesis/Dissertation Defense Completion Deadline for May 2017 GraduationStetson House, Room 201Your defense must be scheduled and completed one week before your final ETD submission.All events in April 2017
|Calendar View List View Today|