- May14pm - 5pmPhysics ColloquiumSmall Hall, Room 110Georg Schwiete (Johannes Gutenberg Universität Mainz), Title of Talk: Effects of interactions on transport in disordered many-body systems
- May43:30pm - 4:30pmCondensed Matter SeminarSmall Hall, Room 122Georg Schwiete (Johannes Gutenberg Universität Mainz), Title of Talk: Transport of heat in the disordered Fermi and electron liquids
- May68:30am - 8:40pmFirst Joint VIMS and William & Mary Postdoctoral Research SymposiumVIMS - Watermen's HallJoin us for the first joint VIMS and William & Mary postdoctoral research symposium, showcasing the exciting work of our postdocs. All are welcome to attend. Please register for this event by April 22.
- May810am - 11:59pmYudistira Virgus : Physics Dissertation DefenseSmall Hall, Room 122Yudistira Virgus , Final Oral Examination for the Ph.D. Degree, Title: "Stability, Energetics, and Magnetic States of Cobalt Adatoms on Graphene: An Ab Initio Quantum Monte Carlo Study" Open to the public.Show More...
- May16All day
- May17All dayCommencement Weekend Events - Departmental CeremoniesSmall Hall, Various locations on campus-see schedule for specificsCeremonies for: Anthropology Biology Economics Mathematics Modern Languages Philosophy Physics Psychology Sociology Theatre, Speech & Dance
- Oct297pmOctober After Hours Lecture: Otherworldly OceansVIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumJoin Dr. Mary Voytek, Senior Scientist for Astrobiology at NASA, as she wraps up VIMS' 75th anniversary lecture series by exploring the possibility of discovering life on Jupiter's moon Europa.All events in October 2015
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Physics