- Oct2812pm - 5:30pmIntellectual Property Law Symposium - Design Patents: Are They Necessary?Law School, 141 & 124
The William & Mary Student Intellectual Property Society hosts its annual Intellectual Property Law Symposium on Friday, October 28th.
- Oct284pm - 5pmPhysics ColloquiumSmall Hall, Room 111
Atsushi Fukuyama [Hosts: S. Sen and G. Vahala] Department of Nuclear Engineering, Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan, Title of Talk: “Plasma, Nuclear Fusion, and Integrated Modeling of Fusion Plasmas”
- Nov12:30am - 2:30pmCondense Matter SeminarSmall Hall, Room 122
Presenter: Dr. Hitesh J. Changlani
Affiliation: Johns Hopkins University
Title: Simplex solid and spin liquid phases in two dimensional frustrated kagome antiferromagnets
- Nov25:30pm - 6:30pmChesapeake Environmental Communications - Information SessionCohen Career Center
Chesapeake Environmental Communications bridges the gap between science and understanding with a combination of trained scientists, talented communicators, and creative professionals. Learn about CEC projects and internship opportunities.
- Nov44pm - 5pmPhysics ColloquiumSmall Hall, Room 122
Jianwei Qiu, Jefferson Lab, Title of Talk: Exploring the fundamental properties of matter with an Electron-Ion Collider
- Nov105:30pm - 7pmScience Careers Outside the LabCohen Career CenterShow More...
- Nov114pm - 5pmPhysics ColloquiumSmall Hall
Kenneth Burch, Boston College, Title of Talk: Search for New Excitations in Topological Places
- Nov1511am - 12:30pmDun Zhang, Physics - Oral Exam for the Ph.D. DegreeSmall Hall, Room 122
Dun Zhang, Physics - Oral Exam for the Ph.D. Degree
Title: An Improved Measurement of the Muon Neutrino Charged Current Quasi-Elastic Cross-Section on Hydrocarbon at MINERvA
Advisor: Michael A. Kordosky
- Nov161pm - 2:30pmJi Liu, Physics - Oral Exam for Ph.D. DegreeSmall Hall, Room 122
Ji Liu, Physics - Oral Exam for Ph.D. Degree
Title: Electron Neutrino Appearance in the NOvA Experiment
Advisor: Patricia Vahle
- Nov18All dayThesis/Dissertation Defense Completion Deadline for January 2017 GraduationStetson House, Room 201Your defense must be scheduled and completed one week before your final ETD submission.
- Nov2110am - 11:30amCharles T. Fancher, Physics - Oral Exam for the Ph.D. DegreeSmall Hall, Room 122
Charles T. Fancher, Physics - Oral Exam for the Ph.D. Degree
Title: AC Zeeman Force with Ultracold Atoms
Advisor: Seth Aubin
- Jan2-Jan17Show More...
- Mar248am-Mar251:30pm16th Annual Graduate Research SymposiumSadler CenterThe annual Graduate Research Symposium (GRS) is a unique educational and networking event, encouraging exchange between disciplines and bringing together students from William & Mary and regional universities.
- Apr7All dayThesis/Dissertation Defense Completion Deadline for May 2017 GraduationStetson House, Room 201Your defense must be scheduled and completed one week before your final ETD submission.All events in April 2017
|Calendar View List View Today|