- Jul110am - 1pmGuangzhi Qu, Physics - Oral Exam for the Ph.D.Small Hall, Room 122Final Oral Exam for the Ph.D., Title: Resolution Limits of Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry with a Pulsed Source
- Jul4All dayIndependence Day (Offices Closed; Classes in Session)Offices Closed; Classes in Session
- Jul8All day
- Aug229am - 1:45pmMandatory A&S New Graduate Student OrientationSadler CenterAll new/incoming Arts & Sciences graduate students are required to attend both the New Student Orientation (9:00-noon) and the afternoon training from noon-1:40 pm (up to the start of the breakout sessions specific to Teaching Assts./Fellows)
- Aug24All dayShow More...
- Aug24All day
- Oct36:30pm - 8pmRaft Debate - A W&M TraditionPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallDescribed as a "delicate balance of comedy and lecture," the annual Raft Debate features four W&M faculty members from diverse disciplines, stranded on a desolate island with only a one-person life raft for escape to civilization.
- Nov25All dayThesis/Dissertation Defense Completion Deadline for January 2017 GraduationStetson House, Room 201Your defense must be scheduled and completed one week before your final ETD submission.
- Mar248am-Mar251:30pm16th Annual Graduate Research SymposiumSadler CenterThe annual Graduate Research Symposium (GRS) is a unique educational and networking event, encouraging exchange between disciplines and bringing together students from William & Mary and regional universities.
- Apr7All dayThesis/Dissertation Defense Completion Deadline for May 2017 GraduationStetson House, Room 201Your defense must be scheduled and completed one week before your final ETD submission.All events in April 2017
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Physics