- Oct94pm - 5pmColloquium - Erin Ryan, NASA GoddardSmall Hall, Room 110Erin Ryan, NASA Goddard, Title of Talk: Asteroids and Comets: Keys to understanding the early Solar System and Exoplanetary Systems
- Oct153:30pm - 4:30pmPhysics SeminarSmall Hall, Room 122Elena Long (UNH), nucleon form factors, structure functions, and the tensor polarization
- Oct156pmManaging your research data, it's not just for scientists!Swem Library, Graduate Student Commons, 2nd floorGraduate Students: Join us Thursday, October 15 at 6 p.m. in the new Graduate Student Commons at Swem Library for pizza and drinks! Learn about managing your research data!
- Oct164pm - 5pmColloquium - Eden FigueroaSmall Hall, Room 110Prof. Eden Figueroa, Department of Physics and Astronomy, Stony Brook University, title of Talk: Building an elementary quantum processor using single photons and atomsShow More...
- Oct223:30pm - 4:30pmPhysics SeminarSmall Hall, Room 122Ciprian Gal (UVA), parity violation results with the Qweak experiment
- Oct2312pm - 1pmHealth Care Consulting Careers and Opportunities at mProve HealthCohen Career Center
- Oct2410am - 4pmPhysicsFestSmall Hall, Room 110Join us for PhysicsFest on October 24, 10am-4pm for a fun-filled day of activities for all ages, tastes and demands for the whole family.
- Oct295:30pm - 7pmScience Careers Outside the LabCohen Career Center
- Oct297pmOctober After Hours Lecture: Otherworldly OceansVIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumJoin Dr. Mary Voytek, Senior Scientist for Astrobiology at NASA, as she wraps up VIMS' 75th anniversary lecture series by exploring the possibility of discovering life on Jupiter's moon Europa.
- Oct30All dayColloquium - Vera Smolyaninova (Towson University)Small Hall, Room 110
- Nov53:30pmPhysics SeminarSmall Hall, Room 122Buddhini Waidyawansa (JLab), transverse single-spin asymmetries in electron scattering
- Nov56pm - 8pmEtiquette Dinner 2015 - All Students Welcome!Sadler Center, Tidewater ADon't miss out on this great opportunity to polish your etiquette skills, so you can put your best foot forward in varied business and social situations.
- Nov6All dayColloquium - Mark Pederson (DOE)Small Hall, Room 110
- Nov123:30pm - 4:30pmPhysics SeminarSmall Hall, Room 122Simona Malace (JLab), structure of the nucleonShow More...
- Nov13All dayColloquium - James Maxwell (MIT/JLAB)Small Hall, Room 110
- Nov193:30pm - 4:30pmPhysics SeminarSmall Hall, Room 122Kalyan Allada (MIT), transversity in nucleons
- Nov20All dayColloquium - Gregory Fiete (University of Texas & Austin)Small Hall, Room 110
- Dec4All dayColloquium - Anton Burkov (University of Waterloo)Small Hall, Room 110
- Mar189am-Mar1912pm15th Annual Graduate Research SymposiumSadler CenterThe annual Graduate Research Symposium (GRS) is a unique educational and networking event, encouraging exchange between disciplines and bringing together students from William & Mary and regional universities.All events in March 2016
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Physics