- Feb810:30am-Feb255pm2016 Honors ColloquiumsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201Honors Fellows and other students writing honors theses present their research at a series of colloquiums held during the last three weeks of February.
- Feb114pm - 5pmPhysics Colloquium - HansenSmall Hall, Room 111
- Feb124pm - 5pmPhysics Colloquium - Dr. RiordanSmall Hall, Room 111Prof. Seamus Riordan, Stony Brook University, Title of Talk: Studying the Dark Side of the Nucleus: From Neutron Skins to Neutron Stars
- Feb174pm - 5pmNetworking Workshop for Graduate Students in the SciencesSadler Center, Colony RoomProfessional development workshop for all graduate students in the sciences.
- Feb184pm - 5pmPhysics Colloquium - ConstantinouSmall Hall, Room 111Dr. Martha Constantinou, Title of Talk: Simulating The Visible WorldShow More...
- Feb257pm - 8:30pmThe STEM/SA Professor/Student Discussion PanelTucker Hall, Tucker Theatre (127A)Join us for an informal panel discussing LGBTQ issues within the STEM fields. Participating professors are from across the STEM disciplines and will answer student questions about queer topics during the second half of the event. All are welcome!
- Feb263:30pm - 4:45pmGoogle Tech Talk and Information PanelCohen Career CenterA panel of Google engineers will hold a tech talk, as well as discuss Google products, projects, culture, and answer your questions. This session will be via Google Hangout.
- Feb296:30pm - 8pmMarine Science Career PanelCohen Career Center
- Mar34pm - 5pmPhysics Colloquium - EichmannSmall Hall, Room 111
- Mar189am-Mar1912pm15th Annual Graduate Research SymposiumSadler CenterThe annual Graduate Research Symposium (GRS) is a unique educational and networking event, encouraging exchange between disciplines and bringing together students from William & Mary and regional universities.
- May14All day
- Jun104pm - 5pmPhysics Colloquium Keivan StassunSmall Hall, Room 111Keivan Stassun, VanderbiltAll events in June 2016
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Physics