- Feb27All dayNo Physics Colloquium TODAYSmall Hall
- Mar24pm - 5pmPhysics SeminarSmall Hall, Room 122Brad Shadwick, Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Title of Talk: "Variational Formulation of Macro-Particle Algorithms for Kinetic Plasma Simulations"
- Mar64pm - 5pmPhysics ColloquiumSmall Hall, Room 110Prof. Mike Snow, University of Indiana, Title of Talk: "Nuclear/Particle/Astrophysics with Slow Neutrons"
- Mar208am-Mar211:30pm14th Annual Graduate Research SymposiumSadler CenterThe annual Graduate Research Symposium (GRS) is a unique educational and networking event, encouraging exchange between disciplines and bringing together students from William & Mary and regional universities.Show More...
- Mar219:30am - 4pmQueer Youth: 2015 Boswell SymposiumAndrews Hall, Room 101With immense social changes occurring with regard to LGBT issues, youth are grappling with sexual and gender identities at younger and younger ages. What opportunities and challenges do such developments create?
- Mar2711:30am - 1pmPhysics Department International Potluck LunchSmall Hall, Room 122
- May16All day
- Oct297pmOctober After Hours Lecture: Otherworldly OceansVIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumJoin Dr. Mary Voytek, Senior Scientist for Astrobiology at NASA, as she wraps up VIMS' 75th anniversary lecture series by exploring the possibility of discovering life on Jupiter's moon Europa.All events in October 2015
This calendar presented by Physics