- Oct56:30pm - 8pmRaft Debate - A W&M TraditionPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall, Memorial HallDescribed as a "delicate balance of comedy and lecture," the annual Raft Debate features four W&M faculty members from diverse disciplines, stranded on a desolate island with only a one-person life raft for escape to civilization.
- Oct62pm - 3pmHIGH ENERGY THEORY SEMINARSmall Hall, Room 122Diana Vaman (University of Virginia), Title of Talk: "Boundary Conditions, Zero Modes and Entanglement"
- Oct75pmFocus ON: The Goldwater ScholarshipSwem Library, Cox ClassroomGoldwater Scholarships are for students majoring in STEM fields who plan graduate work and careers in the sciences. Come to this session to find out about the application process and hear from current Goldwater Scholars.
- Oct94pm - 5pmColloquium - Erin Ryan, NASA GoddardSmall Hall, Room 110
- Oct10-Oct13Show More...
- Oct153:30pm - 4:30pmPhysics SeminarSmall Hall, Room 122Elena Long (UNH), nucleon form factors, structure functions, and the tensor polarization
- Oct164pm - 5pmColloquium - Eden FigueroaSmall Hall, Room 110Prof. Eden Figueroa, Department of Physics and Astronomy, Stony Brook University, title of Talk: Building an elementary quantum processor using single photons and atoms
- Oct223:30pm - 4:30pmPhysics SeminarSmall Hall, Room 122Ciprian Gal (UVA), parity violation results with the Qweak experiment
- Oct2410am - 4pmPhysicsFestSmall Hall, Room 110Join us for PhysicsFest on October 24, 10am-4pm for a fun-filled day of activities for all ages, tastes and demands for the whole family.
- Oct295:30pm - 7pmScience Careers Outside the LabCohen Career Center
- Oct297pmOctober After Hours Lecture: Otherworldly OceansVIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumJoin Dr. Mary Voytek, Senior Scientist for Astrobiology at NASA, as she wraps up VIMS' 75th anniversary lecture series by exploring the possibility of discovering life on Jupiter's moon Europa.
- Oct30All dayColloquium - Vera Smolyaninova (Towson University)Small Hall, Room 110
- Nov53:30pmPhysics SeminarSmall Hall, Room 122Buddhini Waidyawansa (JLab), transverse single-spin asymmetries in electron scattering
- Nov6All dayColloquium - Mark Pederson (DOE)Small Hall, Room 110
- Nov123:30pm - 4:30pmPhysics SeminarSmall Hall, Room 122Simona Malace (JLab), structure of the nucleonShow More...
- Nov13All dayColloquium - James Maxwell (MIT/JLAB)Small Hall, Room 110
- Nov193:30pm - 4:30pmPhysics SeminarSmall Hall, Room 122Kalyan Allada (MIT), transversity in nucleons
- Nov20All dayColloquium - Gregory Fiete (University of Texas & Austin)Small Hall, Room 110
- Dec4All dayColloquium - Anton Burkov (University of Waterloo)Small Hall, Room 110
- Mar189am-Mar1912pm15th Annual Graduate Research SymposiumSadler CenterThe annual Graduate Research Symposium (GRS) is a unique educational and networking event, encouraging exchange between disciplines and bringing together students from William & Mary and regional universities.All events in March 2016
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Physics