- Oct2812pm - 5:30pmIntellectual Property Law Symposium - Design Patents: Are They Necessary?Law School, 141 & 124
The William & Mary Student Intellectual Property Society hosts its annual Intellectual Property Law Symposium on Friday, October 28th.
- Nov12:30am - 2:30pmCondense Matter SeminarSmall Hall, Room 122
Presenter: Dr. Hitesh J. Changlani
Affiliation: Johns Hopkins University
Title: Simplex solid and spin liquid phases in two dimensional frustrated kagome antiferromagnets
- Nov25:30pm - 6:30pmChesapeake Environmental Communications - Information SessionCohen Career Center
Chesapeake Environmental Communications bridges the gap between science and understanding with a combination of trained scientists, talented communicators, and creative professionals. Learn about CEC projects and internship opportunities.
- Nov105:30pm - 7pmScience Careers Outside the LabCohen Career Center
- Nov18All dayThesis/Dissertation Defense Completion Deadline for January 2017 GraduationStetson House, Room 201Your defense must be scheduled and completed one week before your final ETD submission.
- Jan2-Jan17Show More...
- Mar248am-Mar251:30pm16th Annual Graduate Research SymposiumSadler CenterThe annual Graduate Research Symposium (GRS) is a unique educational and networking event, encouraging exchange between disciplines and bringing together students from William & Mary and regional universities.
- Apr7All dayThesis/Dissertation Defense Completion Deadline for May 2017 GraduationStetson House, Room 201Your defense must be scheduled and completed one week before your final ETD submission.All events in April 2017
- Oct178am-Oct2111:59pmSpring Priority Registration for Continuing StudentsSpring Priority Registration for Continuing Students for A&S Graduate Students
|Calendar View List View Today|