- Apr18-Apr19Beach Yoga RetreatOff-Campus, Virginia, VAJoin the Tribe Adventure Program as we do Sun Salutations on the beach, camp out on the beach, and wake up and do sunrise yoga...on the beach! You won't want to miss this!
- Apr19All dayLearn to Stand Up PaddleboardLake Matoaka Amphitheatre, Lake MatoakaEver wanted to try stand up paddleboarding? Well, here's your chance to learn how in a safe and fun environment.
- Apr19All daySurry SkydivingOff-Campus, Surry, VAJoin the Tribe Adventure Program as you cross this one off your bucket list! We are going skydiving down in Surry, VA. Beautiful location and a life-changing experience!
- Apr21-Apr25STUDENTS: $40 for all 60 Minute Massage Sessions during the last week of classesStudent Recreation CenterAll 60 Minute Massage Sessions are only $40 during the last week of classes, April 21-25. Be well. Ease into finals and STRESS LESS! Reserve your appointment online www.wm.edu/rec/massage
- Apr225pmYoga at MatoakaLake Matoaka AmphitheatreEnjoy an evening of yoga by Lake Matoaka.Show More...
- Apr245pm - 6pmDietitian on DeckStudent Recreation Center, LobbyRegistered Dietitian Amber DeVore will be at the Student Recreation Center to answer your questions on nutrition and tips on managing healthy eating during stressful times.
- Jun218am-Jun226pmYogaFit Level 2 TrainingStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioAfter building a firm foundation in the Level 1 Teacher Training, Level 2 Trainees spend time developing their transformational language skills through the use of positive affirmations and discovering how to address all types of learners most effectively.All events in June 2014
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Campus Recreation