- Mar24-Mar25Women's Leadership Summit Marketing CompetitionAlan B. Miller Hall
Celebrate International Women's Day with the 2017 Women's Leadership Summit Annual Marketing Competition!
- Mar249am - 4pmSOE Graduate Research Symposium - All are welcome!School of Education
Come hear Carol Bobby, CEO for CACREP, and Roxie Patton, Associate Director for the Center for Student Diversity at W&M speak at the symposium this Friday! There will also be break out sessions and poster talks related to social justice. Sign up here!
- Mar241pm - 1:45pmWelcome Meeting for: Muslim Law Students AssociationLaw School, Computer Training Lab in Library Basement
Please join MLSA for our first meeting!
- Mar242pm - 3:30pmForced to Flee: The 6th Anniversary of the Syrian Civil WarTyler Hall
No Lost Generation is presenting a lecture given by a member of Save the Children on the effect of the Syrian War on refugee children.
- Mar243pm - 4pmFulbright English Teaching Assistantship (ETA) Grant Information SessionBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201
Fulbright English Teaching Assistant (ETA) Grants fund a year of teaching abroad in one of over 60 countries.
- Mar244pm - 5pmAn Encore Mindfulness Walk: A Path to Health and Resilience (open to all)Wren Yard, Out front (please be prompt)Would you like to add something restorative to this month, this semester, this year? We invite everyone (particularly staff and faculty) to partake in this practical application of meditation and mindfulness to the daily activity of walking.Show More...
- Mar244:30pmLaw Student vs Faculty Basketball GameOff-Campus
Come out for the 5th Annual Student-Faculty Basketball Game to see students take on professors in a different kind of court setting
Where: Walsingham Academy
When: Friday, 3/24 at 4:30pm
W&M Law PSF will sell tickets for $5 throughout the week of March 20
- Mar245:30pm - 8:30pmTransfer & More Reunion Spring 2017Off-Campus, Brickhouse Tavern
Reunite with current and past Transfer & More Students and Orientation Aides this Friday, March 24th at Brickhouse Tavern (755 Scotland Street Williamsburg, VA 23185) from 5:30-8:30 pm. Free food will be served!
- Mar246pm-Mar266pmClimb and Camp Elizabeth's FurnaceOff-Campus
Join TAP as we travel to Jefferson National Forest for a day of epic rock climbing and an evening of camping under the stars.
- Mar246:30pm"Alternate Realities" Victor Haskins faculty recitalEwell Hall
An epic evening of intense, improvisation-based, audiovisual performance centered around the themes of deception, oppression, and finding the truth.
- Mar247pm-Mar259pmAMP / Blockbuster: MoonlightSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
AMP is proud to present this year's Oscar winner for Best Picture--Moonlight!
- Mar247:30pmShow More...
- Mar248pm - 9pm7th Grade Sketch Comedy presents: Corndog Millionaire!Campus Center, Little Theater
This Friday, $1.00 can grant you all the millions. 7G is having their last show of the year that will include exclusively all-new, original sketches, and we think you should see them
March 24th. Little Theater. 8pm. $1 Admission.
- Mar2510am - 2pmWilliam Crute, Signing The Green House Near LovevilleWilliam & Mary Bookstore
William Crute's newest novel follows Morgan Armstrong's journey from a wealthy businessman to a poor father trying to keep his family safe during the collapse of the United States.
- Mar2510am - 6pmThe First William & Mary Yoyo ContestEwell Hall, Recital Hall
The First William & Mary Yoyo Contest brings together some of the best throwers in the eastern United States to a small, personal event for the benefit of Camp Kesem! All skill levels are welcome!
- Mar2510:45am - 3pmGroup Ride to Charly's Airport Restaurant with Williamsburg Area Bicyclists (WAB)Sadler Center, Terrace
Join us for a casual ride along the Capital Trail and Colonial Parkway. We'll stop at the delicious Charly's Airport Restaurant where we will eat yummy food and look at tiny planes! Bring money for lunch and don't forget a helmet and water bottle!
- Mar252pm - 6pmWilford Kale Signing Hark Upon the GaleWilliam & Mary Bookstore
Recently revised and fully updated, Hark Upon the Gale remains one of the most popular and complete histories of the College of William & Mary.
- Mar257:30pmEwell Concert Series-Modern MusickWren Building, Great HallBaroque Ensemble Admission: Free
- Mar2510pm-Mar261amCSO & KASA presents: MasqueradeOff-Campus
Come join the Chinese Student Organization and Korean American Student Association for a night of fun at the Masquerade!
Tickets on sale in Sadler 3/20-3/23, 3/25 and at the door. $10 for singles $18 for couples!
Located at the Cozy Patio 1330 Richmond Rd.
- Mar268am - 5pmTribewizard TournamentBarksdale Field
William & Mary Quidditch will be hosting this year's Tribewizard Tournament! It's an intercollegiate event---quidditch teams from all over Virginia and the Mid-Atlantic will be attending. Spectators are always welcome. Hope to see you there!
- Mar262pm - 4pmRHA's Housing Selection WorkshopSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumThis Q&A workshop will be led by Residence Life's Katrina Pawvluk. Stop by any time to get all the answers on the housing process and ask any questions you might have going into selection!
- Mar271pm - 1:50pmEconomic Crimes and National Security Law in IndiaLaw School, Room 127
Sargam Hans, LL.M. '17, is an attorney licensed to practice in Delhi, India. Sargam will share her experience of dealing with economic crimes and corporate espionage in India on March 27, 2017 (Monday) in room 127 at 1:00 p.m. Lunch will be provided.Show More...
- Mar272pm - 4pmA Historian's Response: Standoff at Standing RockOff-Campus, Stryker Center near the Williamsburg Public Library, Room 128
Join us for the first of our biannual lecture series at the Stryker Center to hear Professor of History, Andrew Fisher, discuss the crisis at Standing Rock. This event is free and open to the public with a discussion and Q&A to follow.All events in March 2017
- Mar20-Mar24Celebrate Women's History Month!Tyler Hall
ESSENCE Women of Color presents our week: M - Trivia, 6-8 PM,Tyler 133 . T - Pajama Party, Lemon 1st Lounge, 8-10. W - #WCW, Sadler 11-2. R - Lip Sync Battle, 7-9 PM, Lodge 1. F - Chat & Chew, CSD 12-1 PM. Sponsored by the Center for Student Diversity.
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
|Calendar View List View Today|