- Jul132pm - 4pmK-9 Connection VisitSwem Library, LobbyGordo and his owner, Donna, will visit Swem for some puppy playtime.
- Aug2911am - 1pmBike to Panera with the Bike Initiative!Sadler Center, TerraceDid you know you can get around Williamsburg solely by bike? Ride to New Town & Monticello Marketplace (with a stop at Panera!) with the Bike Initiative, W&M's Bike Advocacy Group! The pace will be slow and the distance short. Meet on the Terrace at 11.
- Sep412pm - 3pm
- Sep511am - 3pmBike Initiative Ride to Chickahominy Riverfront ParkSadler Center, TerraceCome ride with the Bike Initiative and Campus Rec to Chickahominy Riverfront Park for food, games and friends! This is a slow, 25 mile ride--perfect for novices (really!). Helmets required. Need a bike? Contact us in time and we'll get you a loaner.
- Sep2412pm - 3:30pmGraduate & Professional School FairSadler Center, Chesapeake and TidewaterFair of over 100 graduate programs in all disciplines. The event also includes several workshops/panels of admissions recruiters talking about application tips for specific disciplines (medicine, health sciences, law, etc.)Show More...
- Oct1011am - 1:30pmBike to Queen's LakeSadler Center, TerraceCure the mid-term blues with a beautiful bike ride to Queen's Lake with the Bike Initiative! Ride is approximately 20 miles long, and will be at a slow, novice-friendly pace. All riders welcome! Need a bike? We'll get you a loaner. Helmets required.All events in October 2015
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Student Leadership Development