- Nov304pm - 6pmK-9 Connection VisitSwem Library, LobbyGordo and his owner, Donna, will visit Swem for some puppy playtime.
- Dec15pm - 8pmHoliday PartyCommons Dining HallGet in the winter holiday spirit and enjoy festive music, games, and cuisine. You can win prizes, decorate cookies, and even get your picture with Santa!
- Dec15pm - 8pmHolidays around the World!Commons Dining HallLearn about the ways in which different countries celebrate in our new Holidays around the World series. Tonight we will be featuring the customs of North and South America!
- Dec16pm - 8pmSchoolHouse Block Presents: The Hunger LuncheonSadler Center, Tidewater BAs the holiday season approaches, SchoolHouse Block encourages you to think critically about how food insecurity and malnutrition can serve as barriers to educational attainment, individual growth, and international development.
- Dec17pmFall 2015 Independent and International Film SeriesSwem Library, Botetourt Theatre, Ground FloorJoin Swem Tuesday evenings this fall for the 2015 Independent and International Film Series. This evening's screening features "God's Slave," directed by Joel Novoa.Show More...
- Dec18pm - 9:30pmWhat Did I just Consent To? The Meaning of Sex in an Age of HIV, Title IX & the Pursuit of PleasureSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumWe've heard much about consent, but do you question what you're saying yes to? Are you grateful for what you avoided? Or do you sometimes wonder what you missed out on? We invite you to discover the intersectionality of HIV, Title IX, and pleasure.
- Dec29am - 10amCommittee on Sustainability - Operations Subcommittee MeetingSadler Center, York RoomJoin the Operations Subcommittee and working groups to learn more about the sustainability initiatives on the W&M campus.
- Dec212pm - 4pmPeace Corps Information SessionCohen Career Center, AtriumJoin Emily from the Peace Corps in open office hours in the Cohen Career Center atrium to discuss opportunities, ask questions, and get advice about the Peace Corps.
- Dec28pm - 9:30pmSaturnalia PartyLandrum Hall, ParlorA modern twist on a Roman holiday
- Dec3All dayHoliday Wellness Cooking DemoCommons Dining Hall, Chancellor's BistroThis edition of the Tribe Wellness Cooking Demos will feature typical holiday cuisine.
- Dec36pm - 8pmW&M Night in Merchants SquareOff-Campus, DOG StreetWilliam & Mary Night in Merchants Square marks the official opening of the holiday season in Colonial Williamsburg!
- Dec37pm - 9pmACS Benefit Dinner & Auction for The Water ProjectSadler Center, Tidewater A/BThe African Cultural Society is hosting a benefit dinner & auction on themed gift baskets in the spirit of the holidays! All of the proceeds from the event will go to The Water Project. Tickets to the event are $3. ACS will be tabling after Thanksgiving.
- Dec37:30pm - 9:30pmAppalachian Music Ensemble Fall ConcertEwell Hall, Recital HallPerformance by the W&M Appalachian Music Ensemble under the direction of Tripp Johnson.
- Dec411am - 2pmLast Day of Classes!Sadler CenterTake some time to celebrate the end of the semester with special treats and popcorn to go!
- Dec45pm - 8pmCarnival Night!Sadler CenterThe "Big Top" is coming to Sadler for a unique carnival themed dinner!Show More...
- Dec47pm - 9pmAnnual Kwanzaa CelebrationSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumJoin the Center for Student Diversity for this annual end-of-the-semester community celebration. Kwanzaa is a winter holiday that celebrates family, community and culture.
- Dec47:30pm - 9pmSymphony Orchestra Fall ConcertPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall, Mainstage TheatrePerformance by the William & Mary Symphony Orchestra. Admission: $10/general public, $3/students with ID, free for children under 12 and veterans.
- Dec52pmWinter Choral ConcertsPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallPerformances by the W&M Choir, Botetourt Chamber Singers, and Women's Chorus. General admission/$10, Students/$3.
- Dec64pmW&M Wind Ensemble Winter ConcertPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallPerformance by the William & Mary Wind Ensemble. Admission: $10/general public, free for students with ID.
- Dec75pm - 8pmHolidays around the World!Commons Dining HallTonight we will take a look at the holiday traditions of Europe and Africa with a special themed dinner!
- Dec8All dayCram Jam Late Night BreakfastSadler Center
- Dec9All dayStudy Break!Campus Center, Marketplace Seating AreaBreak of the monotony of exam studying and stop by a "pop-up" refreshment stand featuring granola bars, fruit, cookies, and coffee!
- Dec95pm - 8pmHolidays around the World!Commons Dining HallTonight we travel to Asia and the Middle East to find out what holiday traditions they celebrate this time of year!
- Dec126pm - 8pmYule LogWren CourtyardCome enjoy this annual tradition that includes holiday music and a special Dr. Seuss reading. Then, cast a holly sprig into the Yule log fire for good luck.
- Jan297:30pm - 10pmEwell Concert Series - Guy DavisWilliamsburg Regional Library TheatreAdmission: $10/general public, $5/students; tickets available at the doorAll events in January 2016
- Nov17-Dec32015 Catron Scholars ExhibitionAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryLouis E.Catron for Artistic Development presents the annual "Catron Scholars Exhibition"
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Student Leadership Development