- Sep2912pm - 3:30pm2016 Graduate & Professional School FairSadler Center, Chesapeake and TidewaterA fair for undergraduates & graduates looking to further their higher education with programs in all disciplines. Also includes workshops & panels of recruiters & faculty providing application tips for specific disciplines (health sciences, law, etc.).
- Sep294pm - 6pmDeloitte Consulting Case WorkshopCohen Career Center
Looking for help with case interviews? Learn about them from real interviewers & companies like Deloitte and get tips & tricks, so you can feel prepared and practiced.
- Sep294:30pm - 6:30pmProfessor Gretchen Meyers - AIA LectureAndrews Hall, Room 101
The Williamsburg Society of Archaeological Institute of America presents a lecture by Professor Gretchen Meyers.
- Sep294:30pm - 7:30pmMassey Cancer Center Profit Share at Blaze PizzaOff-Campus, Blaze PizzaCome out to Blaze Pizza to support a good cause. The William and Mary Track Team is raising money for the Massey Cancer Center. Out of the portion of the profits we receive, 100% will go to the center. Come on out and grab a pizza and join us.
- Sep3011am - 2pmHorchata SaleSadler Center, Terrace
Come on out for some delicious Horchata made by the members of LASU!
- Oct18am - 10am3rd Annual Suicide Prevention WalkStudent Recreation Center
Together, Tribe Women's Gymnastics and William & Mary's chapter of Active Minds are teaming up to lead a movement on our campus -- we are empowering students to change the perception around mental health.Show More...
- Oct12pm - 5pmDelta Omicron Fall Music FestivalTrinkle Hall
Delta Omicron Music Fraternity is hosting a fall music festival! There will be games, food, and best of all, live music by your favorite W&M groups! You can purchase tickets (50 cents a piece) to play at the booths or just come to hear the music.
- Oct14pm - 7pm[JCA] Fall Festival (Aki Matsuri)Sadler Center, Chesapeak AB
Join Japanese Culture Association on Oct 1st, 4-7PM at Sadler, Chesapeake A&B for our Aki Matsuri (Fall Festival)! There will be traditional japanese FOOD, performances and japanese games. And they are all FREE!!! Hope to see you there!
- Oct19pm - 11pmAMP // Murder Mystery DinnerSadler Center, Tidewater
Join AMP for a night of intrigue as we uncover clues to solve an '80s themed murder mystery. Grab a friend, grab your detective gear, and grab dinner with us to kick off October. Will there be Chick-Fil-A? It's a mystery. Sign up on our Facebook page!
- Oct34pm - 6pmTherapy Dog VisitSwem Library, Lobby
De-stress during midterms by spending time with Gordo, a certified therapy dog.
- Oct36:30pm - 8pmRaft Debate - A W&M TraditionPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallDescribed as a "delicate balance of comedy and lecture," the annual Raft Debate features four W&M faculty members from diverse disciplines, stranded on a desolate island with only a one-person life raft for escape to civilization.
- Oct411am - 1pmTherapy Dog VisitSwem Library, Lobby
De-stress during midterms by spending time with Charlie, a certified therapy dog.Show More...
- Oct47pmFall 2016 Independent and International Film SeriesSwem Library, Botetourt TheatreJoin Swem Tuesday evenings this semester for the Independent and International Film Series. This evening's screening features A Screaming Man, directed by Mahamat-Saleh Haroun.
- Oct48pmHOPE Presents: Re-invisioning the TWAMPSadler Center, Tidewater A
- Oct510am - 4pmMason School of Business Blood DriveAlan B. Miller Hall
American Red Cross Blood Drive
Donations: Blood and double red blood cells
Make an appointment at: http://www.redcrossblood.org/rcbmobile/drive/chooseDonationTime.jsp and use zip code 23185
- Oct53pm - 4pmBecoming a US CitizenReves Center for International Studies, Reves Room (1st floor)
The Reves Center provides W&M faculty and staff workshops that offer knowledge, skills, and resources for supporting W&M’s diverse international community.
- Oct610am - 2pmW&M Mental Health Screening DaySadler Center, Tidewater Rooms
Join members of HOPE and Health Promotion for a few hours of fun and relaxation! Take a break to relax during this busy time with some tea and snacks, and learn more about your mental well-being and best practices for stress relief and self-care!
- Oct611am - 1pmChinese Cooking ClassBaptist Collegiate Ministry, 244 S. Boundary Street, Williamsburg, VALearn to cook delicious and authentic Chinese cuisine! Dr. Ed McMahon has been teaching traditional Chinese cooking for over 20 years and has earned a certificate from a Chinese culinary institute.
- Oct64pmReparatory Justice for Global Black Enslavement: Lecture by Sir Hilary Beckles, Vice Chancellor, UWITucker Hall, 127A
The Reves Center presents the 2017 George Tayloe Ross Address on International Peace by Sir Hilary Beckles, Vice Chancellor, University of the West Indies and Chairman of the Caribbean Community Commission on Reparation and Social Justice.
- Oct68pm - 10pmGlow with it Campus Frisbee TournamentBusch Field
Come enjoy throwing glowing plastic with your friends as your team competes for the glory of trophy discs.
Hosted by Women's Ultimate Frisbee
- Oct911am - 5pmCan You Dig It? Public Archaeology Table at 2nd Sunday Arts and Music FestivalCollege Apartments, Prince George Street and Boundary Street
An interdisciplinary public archaeology/history table. Come dig up some knowledge on Prince George Street!
- Oct1212pm - 1:30pmLemon Legacies Porch Talk # 2: "Having Difficult Conversations (With People You Disagree With)"Sadler Center, Chesapeake B
"Having Difficult Conversations (With People You Disagree With)"
- Oct128pm - 9pmIntramural Flag Football Referee MeetingStudent Recreation Center, Conference RoomWant to be an Intramural Ref? Come on down to the Rec Center to start your training to officiate flag football!Show More...
- Sep27-Dec1Mindfulness Meditation WorkshopBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
Become more present in each moment.
|Calendar View List View Today|