- Mar292pm - 9pmEDM Club Chipotle Profit Share
Electronic Dance Music Club is teaming up with everyone's favorite Mexican Grill, Chipotle. Come get a drug-free, yet still addicting Burrito and be sure to tell them you're with EDM Club/show them the flyer! 50% of proceeds support the club
- Mar297pm - 7:30pmAtwater Lecture Series: Judy SmithPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall
Judy A. Smith, whose career inspired the TV show “Scandal,” will present the 2017 Atwater Lecture at William & Mary’s Phi Beta Kappa Hall on March 29. She is to discuss her work in crisis management and community leadership.
- Mar297pm - 8pmHealth Careers Club Presents: Social Disparities in Health and Medicine PanelSmall Hall, Room 111
Come out as we discuss the social disparities that exist in the medical field today! Our panelists, Dr. Robert Scholnick, Dr. Elyas Bakhtiari, and Dr. Alison Scott, will bring unique perspectives from across disciplines.
- Mar297pm - 8pmSmart Woman Securities Presents: Cookies and Credit!Alan B. Miller Hall, Room 1088
"What is credit? What's the right credit card for me? What's a credit score? What should I consider when taking out a loan?" Join us for a crash course in credit, loans, and making other important financial decisions in life. ALL students welcome!
- Mar297pm - 9pmAMP / Marquee Speaker: Judy SmithPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall
Judy Smith, crisis management specialist and the inspiration for the hit show Scandal, will speak about her life and career. Known for representing individuals such as Monica Lewinsky and Michael Vick, Smith has had an extensive and successful career.
- Mar297pm - 9pmBoard Games NightSadler Center, Games Desk Area
Do you like free pizza?? Do you like board games? Do you not care a whole lot about board games but like to hang out with your friends eating free pizza while watching them play board games? Sadler Center Games Desk is hosting an open board games night!Show More...
- Mar309:30am - 4:30pmCeramics Workshop with David EichelbergerCeramics Studio (Old Power Plant)
Two workshop times:
9:30am - noon
2:00pm - 4:30pm
Following the workshops will be an image presentation at 5pm.
- Mar304pm - 5:30pmWMCI Distinguished Scholar Lecture: “Is China Socialist?” by renowned scholar Professor Barry NaughtonBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201
Join us on Thursday, March 30th from 4:00 to 5:30 in Blow Hall 201 for Professor Naughton's lecture.
- Mar304:30pm - 6:30pm"From the Vantage of the Victory: New Research on the Nike of Samothrace"Andrews Hall, Room 101
In this year's Brinkley Lecture, Professor Bonna Westcoat from Emory University sheds new light on the Nike of Samothrace. Free and open to the public.
- Mar305pmThe Patrick Hayes Writers Series Presents Richard Lucyshyn and Jack ChristianTucker Hall, Tucker Theatre, Tucker 127A
Poets and William & Mary alumni Richard Lucyshyn and Jack Christian
- Mar305pm - 6pmNetworking Reception with the W&M Cohen Career Center Employer Advisory BoardCohen Career Center, Presentation Room
Join the W&M Cohen Career Center and their Employer Advisory Board for a Networking Reception and gain valuable networking experience and make connections before you leave campus! For more information and to sign up: tinyurl.com/CohenEAB
- Mar306pm - 7:30pmHigher Ed Salon: College Presidents and Racial UnrestSchool of Education, Dogwood Room
Eddie Cole, assistant professor in the School of Education's higher education program, will lead a discussion about college presidents and racial unrest through history.Show More...
- Mar307pm - 9pmUheard: Minority Mental Health DiscussionAlan B. Miller Hall, Room 1013
AASI and MESA proudly present a discussion on the diverse experiences of marginalized people in regard to mental health.
- Mar308pm - 11pmAMP / Come at Me, BrewSadler Center, Lodge 1
Come at Me, Bro? More like Come at Me, Brew! Our last Lodge 1 Homebrew of the semester is sure to go out with a bang, so stop by for awesome tunes by some talented W&M students, tasty snacks and an all-around great night.
As always, admission is free.
- Mar313pm - 6pmPride 2017Sunken Garden
Pride will be March 31, from 3-6pm in the Sunken Garden.
- Mar314pm - 5pmDigital Escapes: Our Journey in Digital Creation and ConsumptionSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
Legendary game designer, director, and producer Todd Howard '93 will speak on his journey from W&M to the present. His credits include Fallout 3, Fallout 4, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- Mar315pm - 7pmPhi Music: A Lip Sync Battle (Hosted by Phi Mu)Andrews Hall, Room 101
Phi Mu's first annual Signature Philanthropy Event benefiting Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Make a team and compete to be the lip sync champion or come watch your friends go head to head in battle!
- Mar315:30pm - 7:30pmSecrets of the Ness of Brodgar, Nicholas Card Lecture and ReceptionMcGlothlin-Street Hall, 20 (use side entrance)
Lecture by Nick Card about a Neolithic Orkney World Heritage Site that is renown for some of the most iconic prehistoric monuments of Atlantic Europe, followed by a sumptuous reception.
- Mar316pm-Apr22pmTribeHacks IIISwem Library
TribeHacks is William & Mary's annual hackathon. It's a chance for students to come together for three days to learn some new stuff, build cool technologies, and win prizes.
- Apr110am - 12pmAli's Run 5K Run/WalkLaw School, Lobby
The 13th Annual Ali's 5K Run/Walk sponsored by the Bone Marrow Drive organization at William & Mary Law School. This race is in memory of Ali Kaplan to benefit the national bone marrow donor program through Be the Match Foundation's bone marrow registry.
- Apr110am - 2pmHenrietta Ford, Signing Secret MessagesWilliam & Mary Bookstore
Dr. Charles Singletary moves his family to Seaboard, NC, hoping to provide much-needed care for its impoverished citizens. When rumblings of war divide this peaceful community, he struggles to meet the needs of both his patients and his family.
- Apr110:30am - 4pmCulturally Responsive Practices 2017School of Education, Dogwood Room
Culturally Responsive Practices 2017 brings together students, faculty and staff to discuss issues of identity, equity and privilege in educational settings.Show More...
- Apr12pm - 6pmWilford Kale, Signing Hark upon the GaleWilliam & Mary Bookstore
A perennial bestseller here in Williamsburg, Hark upon the Gale is the definitive history of our William & Mary.All events in April 2017
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
|Calendar View List View Today|