- Apr212pm - 7pm2015 Undergraduate Science Research SymposiumSadler Center, James and York rooms and Tidewaters A&BThis event is an opportunity for undergraduates students in the sciences to share their research.
- Apr214pm - 7pmOne Tribe One Day CarnivalSunken GardenJoin Students for University Advancement as we host our 2nd annual One Tribe One Day Carnival! With your gift of $5 to the College, you're invited to our carnival equipped with a petting zoo, large inflatable obstacle course, snacks, and other fun games!
- Apr215pm - 8pm2nd Annual Grad Volleyball CookoutLettie Pate Whitehead Evans Graduate Complex
- Apr216pm - 8pmPink Week: Paint on PotteryOff-Campus, Paint on PotteryA great event for families to paint and have fun with crafts. All funds raised go towards breast cancer research and awareness efforts.
- Apr216:30pm - 7:30pmWMSURE Dating WorkshopBlow Memorial Hall, Room 236Get your groove! Join Starlain Saldana & Samantha Sciarrillo of the Counseling Center to ask any questions you have about getting a date or dating! The workshop will be inclusive of all cultures, races, gender identifications, and sexual orientations.Show More...
- Apr217pm - 9pmNancy Donoval and The Road to Shameless: A Survivor's True Story of Rape and RecoveryAndrews Hall, Room 101Nancy Donoval, a survivor of campus sexual assault, tells her dynamic story of recovery. Through an incredibly well-crafted narrative, Nancy illustrates her process of healing, including her evolving emotions and mindset. Presented by Someone You Know.
- Apr2210am - 4pmBlood Drive: American Red Cross x Mason School of BusinessMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Brinkley CommonsGot Blood? Be a Blood Donor and save a life. Join the American Red Cross Blood Drive at the Mason School of Business on Wednesday, April 22.
- Apr224pmNASPA Undergraduate Fellows Program (NUFP) Interest MeetingCampus Center, Room 159Interested in working in student affairs/higher education? Apply for NASPA Undergraduate Fellows Program (NUFP) to have opportunities for internships, scholarships, on-campus mentorship, graduate school applications, and professional development events.
- Apr225pm - 6:30pmEARTH DAY: Sea Level Rise PanelOff-Campus, Williamsburg Community BuildingJoin the Committee on Sustainability and our local partners for an educational and open panel discussion on sea level rise with professionals from VIMS, NPS, & NASA! Free food and exhibits.
- Apr225:30pm - 7:30pmGrove Community Garden Work Day!Sadler CenterCome celebrate Earth Day with Garden Corps and enjoy the sun at a local garden. Work with other students and meet members of the community! Transportation will be provided from Sadler Terrace!
- Apr226:30pm - 8pmPink Week: Wine & DesignOff-Campus, Wine & DesignWine & Design Rich wine, great company and beautiful art. Paint your masterpiece with the help of a few fermented grapes. 4548 John Tyler Hwy #B, Williamsburg, VA 23185
- Apr226:30pm - 8pmStudents for Sierra Leone Presents: World Beats Benefit Concert!Sadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumCome watch musical performances by your favorite campus groups including The Gentlemen of the College, DoubleTake and Bhangra! Proceeds will go directly toward a nutritional program at a hospital in Bo, Sierra Leone! Entertainment for a good cause!
- Apr228pm - 10pmPSPita PitPita Pit, Tribe Square, Richmond RoadCome support Phi Sigma Pi honors fraternity as we have a profit share at Pita Pit!
- Apr229pm - 9:45pmTribetones ConcertTucker Hall, 127ATribetones A Cappella is having its first free concert!
- Apr234:30pm - 6:30pmYoga at MatoakaLake Matoaka AmphitheatreTake a moment to unwind: Gather with friends, relax with an outdoor yoga session, and access information on Health and Wellness resources on campus. Doors open at 4:30 p.m., Yoga begins at 5 p.m. All are welcome! Bring your own mat!Show More...
- Apr236pmTake Back the NightWashington Hall, Room 201Join us in support of survivors of sexual assault at our Take Back the Night event.
- Apr236pm - 7pmChinese House Cooking Class --- Noddle with soupPreston Hall (Randolph Complex), 1st Floor
- Apr237pmStudents for Stop Hunger Now HUNGER TALKBlow Memorial Hall, Room 332Come out to our hunger talk this Thursday to learn more about the global issue of food insecurity. Professor Ickes will lead a talk and discussion on what we can do to address the problem. Come be part of the solution!
- Apr237:30pmIn Plain English: Same-Sex Marriage and the Supreme CourtLaw School, Room 119Join our expert panel for a roundtable discussion to learn more about the issues from a variety of academic and disciplinary perspectives. Panelists: Allison O. Larsen Rebecca Glenberg Leisa Meyer Victoria Castillo Jackson Sasser
- Apr238pmSpring AwakeningPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallWilliam & Mary Theatre presents Spring Awakening by Frank Wedeking, translated by Edward Bond and directed by Laurie Wolf.
- Apr238pm - 10pmPhi Sigma Pi Lip Sync ContestSmall Hall, Room 110Do you love to sing, but suck at singing? Come and perform in PSP's first Lip Sync Contest! Admission to the event is free, and anyone can participate in the contest. Lip sync your favorite song or cheer your friends on, either way you'll have a fun!
- Apr238:30pm-Apr2412amAfsana Campus-Wide Garba EventSadler Center, Tidewater AJoin Afsana for our First Annual Capus-Wide Garba Night full of delicious Indian snacks, traditional Indian dance lessons, and more!! It'll be a night of culture and fun that you won't want to miss!
- Apr243pm - 4pmPublic Lecture on Police and Visual MediaTucker Hall, 127AThe Sociology Department's Eighth Annual Schmidt Lecture on Technology and Society will be held Friday, April 24th at 3pm in Tucker 127A.
- Apr244pm - 5pmFulbright Scholarship Personal Statements SessionBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201Come join the PSAs for the last of 2015's Fulbright Fridays! We'll be giving a general overview of how to begin writing the tricky but integral Personal Statement. RSVP at the link below.
- Apr247pmImprovisational Theatre (I.T.) Kimball Show!!Kimball TheaterThe time has come for our show at the Kimball Theater! We all dress nicely and perform for the last time of the semester. Our show is divided up between short-form games and an improvised musical that you don't want to miss! Come and laugh your face off!All events in April 2015
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Student Leadership Development