- Mar244pm - 5pmAn Encore Mindfulness Walk: A Path to Health and Resilience (open to all)Wren Yard, Out front (please be prompt)Would you like to add something restorative to this month, this semester, this year? We invite everyone (particularly staff and faculty) to partake in this practical application of meditation and mindfulness to the daily activity of walking.
- Apr55pm - 8pmThe Haven Open HouseCampus Center, Room 166
As part of Sexual Assault Awareness Month, The Haven will be hosting an open house. We invite you to stop by to see the resource center for yourself and meet the incredible student volunteers who staff it. Light refreshments will be served.
- Feb8-Mar22Food and Feelings WorkshopBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
Come learn about your relationship with food-how emotions impact eating behavior, how diets don’t work, and how to survive and thrive in a diet-driven world.
- Jan27-May11Yoga For Mind & BodyBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
Feeling stressed, overwhelmed, or disconnected? This group will promote relaxation while staying mindful and in the present moment.
- Jan26-May11Creative Arts GroupBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Using art materials we will explore feelings and work on relaxation.
|Calendar View List View Today|