- Jan246pm - 8pmDiscovery LabVIMS - Catlett-Burruss Research and Education LabThe monthly Discovery Lab series provides fun, family-friendly experiences and lifelong learning.
- Jan267pm - 8pmAfter Hours LectureVIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumThis monthly series of public lectures by scientists from VIMS and elsewhere explores hot issues facing Chesapeake Bay and the ocean.
- Mar22All dayGreen Fee Proposals Due
Fund your sustainability idea, research, program or initiative! Projects should relate to sustainability environmentally, socially, and/or economically, those featuring the intersectionality of these factors are encouraged.
- Mar248am-Mar251:30pm16th Annual Graduate Research SymposiumSadler CenterThe annual Graduate Research Symposium (GRS) is a unique educational and networking event, encouraging exchange between disciplines and bringing together students from William & Mary and regional universities.
- May2010am - 3pmVIMS Marine Science DayVIMS - Watermen's HallVIMS' annual open house is a fun-filled event for the whole family.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Virginia Institute of Marine Science