State of Modern Teaching in D.C.
LocationOnline Zoom Webinar
Access & Features
- Open to the public
Join the W&M Washington Center for a virtual discussion highlighting the creation and success of W&M Study in D.C. academic programs, featuring these former Study in D.C. faculty members:
- Adam Barger, Associate Director for Academic Innovation, Studio for Teaching & Learning Innovation
- Claire McKinney, Assistant Professor in Government
- Anne Rasmussen, Professor of Music/Ethnomusicology, Bickers Professor of Middle Eastern Studies; Director, AMES: Program in Asian & Middle Eastern Studies
- Drew Stelljes Ph.D. '07, Assistant Vice President for Student Engagement & Leadership
- Alison Scott, Associate Professor in Kinesiology & Health Sciences
This is a virtual event and a part of the W&M Washington Center's 20th Anniversary event series. We hope that you will join us as we celebrate 20 years.
Questions? Contact [[wmdccenter]]