[PAST EVENT] State of Modern Teaching in D.C.
LocationOnline Zoom Webinar
Access & Features
- Open to the public
Join the W&M Washington Center for a virtual discussion highlighting the unique experiential learning model used in all of our Study in D.C. opportunities. Learn more about how our professors are able to take advantage of all that our nation’s capital has to offer through connections to D.C.-area institutions, our robust D.C.-area alumni base and more!
Featured faculty include:
- Adam Barger, Associate Director for Academic Innovation, Studio for Teaching & Learning Innovation
- Claire McKinney, Assistant Professor in Government
- Anne Rasmussen, Professor of Music/Ethnomusicology, Bickers Professor of Middle Eastern Studies; Director, AMES: Program in Asian & Middle Eastern Studies
- Drew Stelljes Ph.D. '07, Assistant Vice President for Student Engagement & Leadership
- Alison Scott, Associate Professor in Kinesiology & Health Sciences
This is a virtual event and a part of the W&M Washington Center's 20th Anniversary event series. We hope that you will join us as we celebrate 20 years.
Questions? Contact [[wmdccenter]]