U.S.-China Relations in 2022 and Beyond
Access & Features
As Biden’s first year in office coincides with the 50th anniversary of U.S. President Nixon announcing his visit to The People’s Republic of China, William & Mary brings together our community of alumni, students, faculty and friends to reimagine U.S.- China relations.
W&M alumna and Editor in Chief of The Diplomat, Shannon Tiezzi ’09, will moderate a discussion with W&M alumni, Craig Broderick '81, Senior Director, Goldman Sachs, Jacob Dreyer '08, Senior Editor, Palgrave, Shanghai, and Earl Carr '01, Chief Global Strategist, Pivotal Advisors & Editor "From Trump to Biden and Beyond."
For business professionals, policy-makers, academics, and casual observers alike, this session will provide substantive insights on global issues that will define America and China both now and well into the future.
This event is presented by the William & Mary Alumni Association in partnership with William & Mary Reves Center for International Studies and Global Research Institute.
Michael Steelman | [[masteelman]]
This Event Appears On
- W&M Featured Events
- Reves Center for International Studies Events
- Alumni Engagement Events
- William & Mary Crim Dell Association
- Hulon Willis Association (HWA)
- LatinX Alumni of William & Mary (LatinX)
- William & Mary Washington D.C.
- Alumni Career & Networking
- Whole of Government Events
- Asian, Pacific Islander and Middle Eastern Alumni