- Sep312:50pm - 1:50pmImmigration Law & Service Society Interest MeetingLaw School, Room 137Join ILSS for our first meeting of the year during lunch on Thursday, September 3 in Law School Room 137.
- Sep412pm - 1pmAfricana Studies First Friday Series, Fall Open HouseMorton Hall, Room 314Please join us for poetry readings by Professor Hermine Pinson titled, "Reading and Writing Poems for the Spirit and the Flesh."
- Sep83pmAnn Mei Chang, Executive Director of the U.S. Global Development Lab at USAIDSadler Center, Tidewater AAnn Mei Chang is the Executive Director of the U.S. Global Development Lab at USAID. The Lab is the newest bureau at USAID and aims to transform global development through science, technology, innovation, and partnerships.
- Sep85pm - 6pmGates Scholarship Information SessionBlow Memorial HallIan Ralby (Marshall-Wythe '05) will discuss his experience as a Gates Scholar and offer advice on how to make the strongest application possible for nationally competitive awards.
- Sep88pm - 9pmOutreach360 Interest MeetingTucker Hall, Room 123Want to travel for service? Come out to learn more about our Branch Out Trip to Nicaragua! Outreach360 is an organization that teaches English and Spanish literacy to children in Jinotega, Nicaragua. We are currently accepting applications!Show More...
- Sep94:30pm - 5:30pmAIA Lecture: Sound and Experience in PompeiiMillington Hall, Room 150Professor Jeremy Hartnett will give a lecture on "Sound and Experience in a Roman City: Listening to Pompeii"
- Sep103pm - 4pmNational Geospatial-Intelligence Agency Info. SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomThe National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) delivers world-class geospatial intelligence that provides a decisive advantage to policymakers, warfighters, intelligence professionals and first responders.
- Sep151pm - 6:30pmPeace CorpsSadler Center, James RoomPeace Corps Open Office Hours: 1 - 4 pm, Info. Session: 5 - 6:30 pm
- Sep163:30pmAccelerating Int'l Development by Joining Forces with the MachinesReves Center for International Studies, Reves RoomThe Reves Global Lecture series begins with Professor Daniel Runfola, Geospatial Scientist at AidData and Research Assistant Professor at William & Mary.
- Sep175pmWhat If ISIS Gets Killer Robots?Sadler Center, Tidewater ATalk by Dr. Michael Horowitz, Associate Professor of political science at the University of Pennsylvania. His research interests include military innovation, the future of war, and the relationship between religion and international politics.
- Sep1911am - 7pmInternational Food & Arts FestivalSchool of EducationThe Reves Center is one of the sponsors of the first annual Williamsburg International Food & Arts Festival to be held at the School of Education as a benefit for Literacy for Life. Admission is free!
- Sep294pm - 5pmVal Huston presents: U.S.-China Trade Relations from a Beijing PerspectiveReves Center for International Studies, Reves RoomVal Huston, the Principal Commercial Officer of the United States Embassy to Beijing, will present a lecture and discussion on US business in China.
- Sep297pm - 8:30pmWMCI Presents: Martial Arts PerformanceOff-Campus, Kimball TheatreCome join WMCI as we watch the Martial Arts Troupe of the Tianjin University of Technology, China present their amazing wushu skills at the Kimball Theatre.
- Sep303:30pmDemocratization by Elections RevisitedSadler Center, Chesapeake CProfessor Michael Bernhard, University of Florida, participates in the Reves Global Lecture Series.
- Oct14pm - 5pmIntelligence as a Career: Is it right for you and are you right for it?Cohen Career Center, Presentation RoomJames R. Hughes, President of the Association of Former Intelligence Officers, will share insights and stories from his 40-year career in the U.S. government's clandestine service. Don't miss this unique opportunity!Show More...
- Oct83pm-Oct912pmFuture of Iraq SymposiumLaw School, Rooms 119, 124, 127The Center for Comparative Legal Studies and Post-Conflict Peacebuilding and William & Mary's Reves Center for International Studies will host the Future of Iraq symposium at the Law School. Keynote speech : Oct. 8, roundtable symposium, Oct. 9.
- Oct213:30pmNo Man's Land: Jamaican Guestworkers in America and the Global History of Deportable WorkersReves Center for International Studies, Reves RoomThe Reves Global Lecture Series continues with a presentation by Cindy Hahamovitch, Professor History at William & Mary
- Nov43:30pmThe Credibility of the Nuclear Nonproliferation RegimeReves Center for International Studies, Reves RoomThe Reves Global Lecture Series hosts Professor Jeffrey Kaplow.All events in November 2015
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Reves Center for International Studies