[PAST EVENT] DC Metro - Virtual Wine Tasting with Morais Vineyards & Winery
Access & Features
Join fellow William & Mary alumni, family, parents and friends in the D.C. Metro region and beyond for a virtual wine tasting with Morais Vineyards & Winery! Order your wine ahead of time (order options listed below), wear your Tribe gear and take part in a W&M wine tasting with stories about the wines and insights into the state of wine making in Virginia.
The tasting will feature three Morais wines:
- 2018 Battlefield: A Vino Verde Style white blend made with Vidal Blanc and Alvarinho (Portuguese version of ‘Albarino’). Bright, crisp and fruity; it’s a perfect summertime white and excellent pairing with seafoods and spicy dishes.
- 2017 Comendador: Flagship blend of Cabernet Franc, Merlot and Touriga Nacional; which is Portugal’s national grape.
- MV Ruby: Port style wine made with Touriga Nacional; Fortified with Brandy to 17% Alcohol.
- 3 pack (full-size bottles): $65
- 3 pack (mini-bottles): $24
1-6 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays at Morais Vineyards (11409 Marsh Rd. Bealeton, VA 22712) or Aroma Tasting Room (9249 Center St. Manassas, VA 20110). Monday-Friday by appointment. To place your order, contact Alexandria Scadden at (540) 729-4823 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREE delivery for three or more bottles! Delivery is available in Facquier, Prince William, Culpeper and Stafford Counties. To place your order, contact Alexandria Scadden at (540) 729-4823 or email@example.com.
Available through Vinoshipper: https://vinoshipper.com/shop/morais_vineyards_and_winery?list
If you're unable to order ahead, you're encouarged to purchase similar blends and still partake in the fun!
Evette Becker '11 | firstname.lastname@example.org