[PAST EVENT] DC Metro - Tribe in Your Neighborhood
LocationVarious Locations in the D.C. Metro Region
Access & Features
Due to popular demand, Tribe In Your Neighborhood is back for spring 2022!
Meet up with the W&M community in your neighborhood! Stop by one or more casual happy hours throughout the D.C. Metro region and get to know fellow alumni, parents, family and friends. Registration is free and drinks and snacks are pay-as-you-go.
Dates and Locations:
- March 24, 5:30 p.m. | Brookland/Edgewood/Woodridge | City-State Brewing, 705 Edgewood St. NE, Washington, DC 20017
- March 24, 6 p.m. | Woodley Park/Cleveland Park/Van Ness | Italian Pizza Kitchen, 4483 Connecticut Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20008
- March 29, 5:30 p.m. | Bethesda | Mussell Bar, 7262 Woodmont Ave, Bethesda, MD 20814
- March 30, 5:30 p.m. | Tysons | AKB Hotel Bar Tysons, 7599 Colshire Dr, Tysons, VA 22102
- March 31, 5 p.m. | Old Town Alexandria | Port City Brewing Company, 3950 Wheeler Ave, Alexandria, VA 22304
- March 31, 6 p.m. | Chinatown/Metro Center | Hill Country BBQ, 410 7th St. NW, Washington, DC 20004
- March 31, 6 p.m. | Clarendon/Courthouse | The Board Room, 925 N. Garfield St, Arlington, VA 22201
- April 7, 5:30 p.m. | Shaw/U Street | Barcelona Wine Bar, 1622 14th St. NW, Washington, DC 20009
With this registration, you agree that at the time of the event:
1. You have (a) experienced no COVID-19 symptoms in the past five days, (b) not received a positive COVID-19 test in the past five days, and (c) not come in contact or close proximity with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the past five days.
2. You will comply with all state, local, facility/venue and event safety and health protocols regarding COVID-19. If the event is held in a personal residence, you agree to comply with any additional protocols put in place by the host(s). Failure to comply may cause participants to be denied access to the event without a refund.
3. Participation in this event carries with it certain inherent risks related to COVID-19 transmission. By voluntarily attending this event, you accept and assume all risk of loss, personal injury, sickness, death, damage and expense arising from these inherent risks.
Jena Araojo '19 | [[e|jmaraojo]]