[PAST EVENT] Last Day of Class Bell Ringing
May 6, 2022
10am - 4pm
Access & Features
Ringing the Wren Bell at the end of the academic year is a cherished William & Mary tradition!
- Line-up will begin outside the courtyard fence (on the Sunken Garden side of the Wren Building). Volunteers will be there to assist.
- A hand wash station is there for you to wash upon entering Wren.
- No food or drink is permitted inside the Wren Building
- The entire process should take anywhere from 5-15 minutes, depending on how many students are ringing the bell.
- Finally, we hope students will share their experience. Students may tag their public Twitter and Instagram photos with #wmgrad and the photos might be included in the pre-ceremony slideshows in Zable Stadium and on the #wmGrad social wall. Private Instagram account? Share photos with us via Box and we'll post them publicly for you. Learn more and see the latest: Learn more and see the latest.