[PAST EVENT] Historic Organ Concert
March 14, 2015 - November 28, 2015
10am - 10:30am
The Chapel organ is a rare eighteenth-century instrument that is uniquely suited to the College Chapel. The organ is on loan to William & Mary from the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation and has been in the Chapel since 1970. Organists from Bruton Parish Church and William & Mary's Department of Music play regular concerts on this instrument every Saturday from 10-10:30. The concert is open to the public without charge; however, we do take donations at the concert that support this music program.
Kimberly Renner Associate Director Historic Campus (757) 221-1570