- Oct23All day2014 McGlothlin Leadership ForumMiller Hall (Mason School of Business)Join the Mason School of Business and the W&M Law School for the McGlothlin Leadership Forum.
- Oct237am - 8amBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Rory & Joanna
- Oct237:30am - 8:30amEndurance SpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Kaylie
- Oct238:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Chelsea
- Oct239am - 4pmFidelity Investments Counseling SessionSadler Center, Colony RoomShow More...
- Oct239:30am - 10:30amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Ayana
- Oct2312pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad BODYPUMP (TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Beth & Jenny
- Oct2312pm - 1:30pmWAABA: Turning Your Passion Into Your ProfessionOff-Campus, The Tower Club, 8000 Towers Crescent Drive, Vienna, VA 22182A conversation with Khary Stockton '93, CEO and Founder, Khary Stockton Soccer.
- Oct2312:30pmCOLL Online Resources for FacultySwem Library, 1st Floor, Open ClassroomThe Center for the Liberal Arts, and its eight faculty fellows, cordially invite A&S faculty to a brownbag session introducing and discussing a new website offering COLL resources for faculty. Lunch will be provided (please rsvp to [[scotto]]).
- Oct232pm - 3:30pmNuclear/Hadronic/Particle Theory SeminarSmall Hall, Room 122Giovanni Chirilli (The Ohio State University) QCD dynamics at high-energy: linear and non-linear evolution equations
- Oct234:15pm - 5:15pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Erin & Malorie
- Oct234:30pm - 5:20pmTRX Body BlastStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Jill
- Oct234:30pm-Oct251pmSouthern Clinical ConferenceLaw SchoolPlease join us for the fourth annual Southern Clinical Conference, "Assessment, Outcomes and the Value of Clinical Legal Education", at William & Mary Law School on October 23-25, 2014 in Williamsburg, Virginia.
- Oct235pm - 6pmDietitian on DeckStudent Recreation Center, LobbyRegistered dietitian Amber DeVore will be at the Student Recreation Center to answer your questions on nutrition and provide tips on managing healthy eating during stressful times.
- Oct235:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ MorganShow More...
- Oct235:30pm - 6:30pmBODYCOMBAT (TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Justine
- Oct235:30pm - 6:30pmJefferson Lab Information SessionCohen Career Center
- Oct235:30pm - 9pmExpressions 2014: She's the MundaSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumExpressions is a cultural show that showcases the different styles of dance from South Asia. Come and enjoy a catered dinner and a show full of dance and laughter!!
- Oct236pm - 7pmJapanese House Cooking NightPreston Hall (Randolph Complex), Japanese House kitchenLet's make chirashizushi (scattered sushi) !! Chirashizushi ("scattered sushi") is a bowl of sushi rice topped with a variety of raw fish and vegetables. In this event, we will try to make decorated chirashizushi which is visually enjoyable.
- Oct236:30pm - 7:30pmRed Flag Campaign Dialogue on Dating Violence and Hookup CultureSadler Center, York RoomJoin HOPE's healthy relationships branch for a round table about the signs of healthy and unhealthy relationships, and what dating violence and hookup culture means for the W&M community. We'll begin our discussion at 6:30pm in the York Room!
- Oct236:45pm - 7:45pmHavana Nights ZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Courtney & Rory
- Oct237pm - 8pmPrayer and Spirituality ForumAndrews Hall, Room 101This lecture will address the question, "How are prayer and spirituality relevant to relieving mental stress?"
- Oct237pm - 8pmSustainability Summit MeetingJames Blair Hall, Room 213Join us for the first planning meeting regarding this year's Sustainability Summit
- Oct237pm - 8:30pmRelieving Stress Through Spirituality: A Panel LectureAndrews Hall, Room 101Join the Christian Science Organization for a panel lecture answering the question "How are prayer and spirituality relevant to relieving academic stress?"All events in October 2014
- Oct20-Oct31Coffee with a CLA FellowCLA Fellows are available for informal discussion with faculty about COLL course development. What's on your mind? See the full schedule.
- Oct15-Oct31Breaking Ground Photography Exhibition, Homecoming 2014Andrews Hall, Atrium and GalleryBreaking Ground: Contemporary Photography at the College of William & Mary, a collection of photographic artworks by 110 national and international artists, and accompanying catalog.
- Oct15-Oct29BLSA International Book DriveLaw School, Main entrance & ZimeDonate to W&M BLSA's book drive to help create a library in a developing country. You can donate your books - any books - to the boxes in Zime (the Law School's caf) and in the Law School's main entrance next to the umbrellas.
- Oct11:15pm-Dec41:45pm30-Minute Relaxation SessionsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Students can walk in--no appointment necessary, choose a yoga mat and spend 30 minutes engaging in deep breathing, guided imagery, autogenic training, and progressive muscle relaxation exercises. Leave feeling rejuvenated and refreshed every Thursday!
- Oct1-Oct31Ben & Jerry's MonthBen & Jerry's, Premium OutletsBen & Jerry's at the Williamsburg Premium Outlets donates $.50 to Swem Library for every frozen beverage purchased during the month of October.
- Sep22-Nov2STRONG Steps to Fitness & Wellness: Fall 2014 Patron Incentive ProgramStudent Recreation CenterGet active, get healthy, get STRONG with the Fall Incentive program at Campus Recreation, FREE to participate.
- Sep3-Nov5Group Fitness Instructor Training Course-Fall 2014Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center, Sept 3rd-Nov. 5th. Register online while space is available.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary