Career & Internship Fair
Career fairs are a great way for students to explore potential career fields and possible job openings. Job and internship seekers, come dressed in interview attire with copies of your resume. Freshmen, sophomores, juniors--come as you are with lots of questions. More...
- Sep59amWomen's Golf vs. First Round at Nittany Lion InvitationalState College, Pa.
- Sep510am - 2pmPhotographer Magali de Vulpillieres: Seasons of WilliamsburgWilliam & Mary BookstoreThese beautiful art prints are a great way to preserve your memories of Colonial Williamsburg. Take home a memory today!
- Sep510:15am - 11:05amZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Chelsea & Eryn
- Sep511am - 3pmBike Initiative Ride to Chickahominy Riverfront ParkSadler Center, TerraceCome ride with the Bike Initiative and Campus Rec to Chickahominy Riverfront Park for food, games and friends! This is a slow, 25 mile ride--perfect for novices (really!). Helmets required. Need a bike? Contact us in time and we'll get you a loaner.
- Sep511:15am - 12:15pmBODYCOMBAT (TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Melanie & MayaShow More...
- Sep512pm-Sep64pmImprovisational Theatre's (I.T.) Workshops!!Andrews Hall, Room 101Join the members of W&M's oldest comedy group for a workshop on, you guessed it, how to eat food! No, just on improv. Saturday Sept. 5 from noon-2pm and Sunday Sept. 6 from noon-2pm and 2pm-4pm in Andrews Hall, lecture hall 101 (it's a big room).
- Sep512:30pm - 1:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Emily
- Sep512:30pm - 1:30pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Leslie & Lizzie
- Sep51pmVolleyball vs. CornellWest Point, N.Y.
- Sep51pm - 6pmPhilosophy Conference Honoring Alan H. Goldman (Kenan Professor Emeritus)James Blair Hall, Room 223The Department of Philosophy will host a mini-conference honoring Alan H. Goldman, William R. Kenan Jr. Professor of Humanities and Professor of Philosophy Emeritus, upon the occasion of his retirement from W&M.
- Sep52pmWomen's Golf vs. Second Round at Nittany Lion InvitationalState College, Pa.
- Sep52pm - 6pmLynn Hosegood, People and Places of WilliamsburgWilliam & Mary BookstoreMs. Hosegood is an award-winning watercolorist, whose prints capture the essence of Colonial Williamsburg and the College of William & Mary. Take one home today!
- Sep52pm - 6pmWilford Kale Signing Hark Upon the GaleWilliam & Mary BookstoreRecently revised and fully updated, Hark Upon the Gale remains one of the most popular and complete histories of the College of William & Mary.
- Sep54pm - 7pmIV CarnivalYates Field, Fraternity FieldWho: Everyone, come get to know IV members and new freshmen. Bring your friends ;) What: Carnival games and fun. FREE to all.
- Sep56pmFootball at LafayetteEaston, Pa.Show More...
- Sep57pmVolleyball at ArmyWest Point, N.Y.
- Sep57pm - 9pmImprovisational Theatre's (I.T.) First ShowEwell Hall, Recital HallFriends, family, plebeians ... listen up! W&M's oldest comedy group is having our first show and we are inviting YOU in an entirely public, non-special way. If you don't feel loved by that, we will show you the love on Saturday.
- Sep6All dayWomen's Golf vs. Third Round at Nittany Lion InvitationalState College, Pa.
- Sep611amVolleyball vs. IonaWest Point, N.Y.
- Sep612pmField Hockey vs. CENTRAL MICHIGANWILLIAMSBURG
- Sep62pmWomen's Soccer at N.C. StateRaleigh, N.C.
- Sep62:15pm - 3:15pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Ellie & Friends
- Sep63pm - 5pmCanoeing with Cru!Matoaka Boat HouseEnjoy a relaxing Sunday by joining Cru at Lake Matoaka for an afternoon of canoeing. We will be meeting at 3pm on Sept. 6th at the Matoaka Amphitheater stage area to walk to the boat house together. Remember to bring a hat and/or sunscreen!
- Sep63pm - 5pmMeet the Music GreeksEwell Hall, Room 154If you have a passion for music and are interested in joining a strong community of like-minded musicians, come out and meet the three Greek organizations devoted to music on campus: Delta Omicron, Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia, and Nu Kappa Epsilon.
- Sep63:30pm - 4:45pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ KCAll events in September 2015
- Sep47pm-Sep511pm[AMP] September Blockbuster: Jurassic WorldSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumAMP will be screening "Jurassic World" starring Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard. There will be two screenings each on Friday and Saturday. Only $3!! We accept cash, check AND NOW EXPRESS! Friday 9/4 and Saturday 9/5 7 pm and 9 pm
- Sep22:15pm-Nov44:15pmGroup Fitness Instructor Training Course - Fall 2015Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- Sep2-Sep30Ceramicists and Sculptors in Two DimensionsAndrews HallAn exhibition where sculptors and ceramicists employ a variety of approaches, methodologies and materials through the act of drawing.
- Aug267pm-Dec28:30pmCru Weekly MeetingJames Blair Hall, Room 205Interested in getting involved in a Christian ministry? Wanting to solidify your beliefs as separate from your parents'? Seeking answers? Have questions? Join us Wednesday nights in James Blair 205 at 7pm for Cru. Small groups meet throughout the week.
- Aug20-Sep20Interfraternity Council Recruitment Registration DeadlineCommunity BuildingMake sure you register to be a part of recruitment for the Interfraternity Council by Sunday September 20th.
- Jun10-Jun12Joseph Palin Thorley ExhibitSwem Library, 3rd Floor Rotunda GalleryThe exhibit features documents, photographs, and selected ceramic works from the Joseph Palin Thorley Papers in Swem Library's Special Collections Research Center.
- Mar1410am-Nov2810:30amHistoric Organ ConcertWren ChapelHear the Wren Building's eighteenth-century organ in concert - free every Saturday, 10-10:30 a.m.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|