- Apr19All dayWomen's Gymnastics vs. NCAA Individual FinalsFort Worth, Texas
- Apr209am - 4pmFidelity Investments Counseling SessionSadler Center, Colony
- Apr202pm - 3:30pmPink Week: Breast Cancer Research 101Miller Hall (Mason School of Business), Executive Dining RoomMembers of Susan G. Komen Tidewater will give a presentation and update on the current state of the Fight to end Breast Cancer.
- Apr206pm - 6:45pmInformation Session on Business AnalyticsSadler Center, York Conference RoomThis session will provide information about new programs and degrees that will be offered by the Mason School of Business in the field of Business Analytics.Show More...
- Apr207pmBaseball vs. vs. Old DominionHampton, Va. - War Memorial Stadium
- Apr218:30am - 9:30amTED Talk TuesdaySwem Library, Cox Media LabTED Talk Tuesday, Earth Day Edition: "Conserving the Canopy" by Nalini Nadkani will be the featured talk. Come hear how art, dance, music and prison reform are all part of the canopy experience. Discussion will follow the video.
- Apr219am - 10amHow to Experience and Test Career OptionsCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BThis workshop, specifically for freshmen and sophomores, will demonstrate strategies for testing out and/or gaining experience in chosen career fields. This is a valuable step in the career decision making process.
- Apr2112pm - 1:30pmKevin Valliant, American Studies, Dissertation DefenseCollege Apartments, Room 9Kevin Valliant, American Studies, Dissertation Defense Title: Fears in Concrete Forms: Modernity and Horror in the United States; 1880-1939
- Apr2112:30pm - 1:30pmCOLL 300 colloquium: Progress report, "The University as Idea and Ideal"Swem Library, Research RoomThe Center for the Liberal Arts would like to cordially invite A&S faculty to the CLA's first brownbag dedicated to the COLL 300 on-campus colloquium.
- Apr211pm - 2pmFantastic Finals WorkshopCampus Center, Ballroom Conference Room - 2nd Floor near elevatorAn Academic Enrichment workshop that covers planning strategies and study techniques in preparation for final exams.
- Apr212pm - 7pm2015 Undergraduate Science Research SymposiumSadler Center, James and York rooms and Tidewaters A&BThis event is an opportunity for undergraduates students in the sciences to share their research.
- Apr215pm - 7pmUndergraduate Science Research SymposiumSadler Center, Tidewater A&BCelebrating 21 years of undergraduate research in the sciences and mathematics, the Charles Center's annual Science Symposium will be held on Tuesday, April 21 in the Sadler Center. Poster presentations will take place from 5:00-7:00 p.m. in Tidewater.Show More...
- Apr216pmBaseball vs. at VMILexington, Va.
- Apr216pm - 8pmPink Week: Paint on PotteryOff-Campus, Paint on PotteryA great event for families to paint and have fun with crafts. All funds raised go towards breast cancer research and awareness efforts.
- Apr217pmAll events in April 2015
- Apr18-Apr19Great Dismal Swamp HikingOff-Campus, Great Dismal Swamp: Suffolk, VALook for Bald Eagles and cypress trees on another adventure with TAP through this National Wildlife Refuge in Suffolk, Va.
- Apr12-Apr19The Beloved Community: Black Lives Matter Conference WeekAdmission (Undergraduate), There are multiple locations. Please pay attention to flyer.April 12th - 19th is the "Beloved Community Week" which considers the ways in which the College of William & Mary and the Williamsburg community live in Martin Luther Kings Jr.'s notion of the beloved community.
- Apr64pm-Apr275pmMindfulnessBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Come learn and practice simple scientifically proven practices to manage stress and enhance your life. Four session training - limited space available. Sign-up required.
- Apr3-May15Coffee with a CLA FellowSee Full Description for schedule and locationsCLA Fellows are available for informal discussion with faculty about COLL course development. Come have coffee on us. What's on your mind? See the full schedule.
- Mar1410am-Nov2810:30amHistoric Organ ConcertWren ChapelHear the Wren Building's eighteenth-century organ in concert - free every Saturday, 10-10:30 a.m.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary