- Oct319pm - 11:59pmSandbox Improv's Free Halloween Show!Sadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumCome watch an hour of completely improvised Long-Form Comedy to kick off your Halloween Festivities! Come join Sandbox in Commonwealth Auditorium at 9 o'clock on Friday Oct. 31st for free Halloween fun! Costumes are encouraged!
- Nov18am - 3:30pmTearing Down Walls and Religious BarriersOff-CampusJoin I-Faith as we tear down a house and discuss service in our lives on Saturday, November 1st
- Nov18am-Nov21pmBackpacking in the Devil's MarbleyardOff-Campus, Devil's MarbleyardDevil's Marbleyard is located in the James River Face Wilderness area. It can be described geologically as a huge rock field with varying sized boulders. It is a site that any Virginian interested in the outdoors needs to visit at some point.
- Nov19am - 5pmTRX Group Suspension Training CourseStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioThis course will help you create fun and innovative classes adaptable to all fitness levels. You'll not only learn TRX Suspension Training fundamentals, but how to incorporate a range of TRX strength and flexibility exercises into a group-training forma
- Nov110amMen's Swimming vs. at UNCWWilmington, N.C.Show More...
- Nov110amMen's Swimming vs. vs DelawareWilmington, N.C.
- Nov110amWomen's Swimming vs. at UNCWWilmington, N.C.
- Nov110amWomen's Swimming vs. vs DelawareWilmington, N.C.
- Nov110amWomen's Swimming vs. vs James MadisonWilmington, N.C.
- Nov110am - 2pmFeather Foster, signing First LadiesWilliam & Mary BookstoreThis painstakingly researched new book examines the oft-neglected roles of 26 remarkable first ladies in shaping our country's destiny.
- Nov110:15am - 11:15amStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Doug
- Nov111:30am - 12:30pmBODYCOMBAT (TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Stella & Molly
- Nov112pmPi Phi Phield DayIntramural Fields
- Nov112:45pm - 1:45pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Rory & Kelvin
- Nov13:30pmFootball vs. at James MadisonHarrisonburg, Va.Show More...
- Nov16pm - 11pmWCWMFest: FREE Fall Concert!Sunken GardenCome to the Sunken Garden from 6pm-11pm to see Cygnus, Tsuki Bomb, The Milkstains and Juan Wauters perform--for free!!
- Nov17pm - 7:30pmMusician Zackary LinickWilliam & Mary BookstoreSinger Zackary will be performing songs from a variety of rock bands, including Radiohead, Bright Eyes, and Bob Dylan, on the second floor in our cafe.
- Nov18pmJapanese House Movie NightPreston Hall (Randolph Complex), Japanese House LoungeWe will watch the Japanese movie, "The Wind Rises," a drama film written and directed by Hayao Miyazaki. You don't need to sign-up for Movie Night. You can enter or exit anytime during the show.
- Nov18pm - 9:30pmBruton Candlelight ConcertBruton Parish ChurchPerformance by the William & Mary Women's Chorus and the Botetourt Chamber Singers.
- Nov210amMen's Swimming vs. vs DelawareWilmington, N.C.
- Nov210amWomen's Swimming vs. at UNCWWilmington, N.C.
- Nov210amWomen's Swimming vs. vs DelawareWilmington, N.C.
- Nov210amWomen's Swimming vs. vs James MadisonWilmington, N.C.All events in November 2014
- Oct15-Oct31Breaking Ground Photography Exhibition, Homecoming 2014Andrews Hall, Atrium and GalleryBreaking Ground: Contemporary Photography at the College of William & Mary, a collection of photographic artworks by 110 national and international artists, and accompanying catalog.
- Oct11:15pm-Dec41:45pm30-Minute Relaxation SessionsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Students can walk in--no appointment necessary, choose a yoga mat and spend 30 minutes engaging in deep breathing, guided imagery, autogenic training, and progressive muscle relaxation exercises. Leave feeling rejuvenated and refreshed every Thursday!
- Oct1-Oct31Ben & Jerry's MonthBen & Jerry's, Premium OutletsBen & Jerry's at the Williamsburg Premium Outlets donates $.50 to Swem Library for every frozen beverage purchased during the month of October.
- Sep22-Nov2STRONG Steps to Fitness & Wellness: Fall 2014 Patron Incentive ProgramStudent Recreation CenterGet active, get healthy, get STRONG with the Fall Incentive program at Campus Recreation, FREE to participate.
- Sep3-Nov5Group Fitness Instructor Training Course-Fall 2014Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center, Sept 3rd-Nov. 5th. Register online while space is available.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary