- Apr18All dayMen's Track and Field vs. Mt. SAC RelaysWalnut, Calif.
- Apr18All dayWomen's Gymnastics vs. NCAA Team FinalsFort Worth, Texas
- Apr18All dayWomen's Track and Field vs. Mt. SAC RelaysWalnut, Calif.
- Apr18-Apr19Great Dismal Swamp HikingOff-Campus, Great Dismal Swamp: Suffolk, VALook for Bald Eagles and cypress trees on another adventure with TAP through this National Wildlife Refuge in Suffolk, Va.
- Apr189am - 6pmSpinning Instructor OrientationStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioThis comprehensive workshop will give you all the tools you need to become a certified Spinning instructor and lead your own classes.Show More...
- Apr1810am - 7pmGriffinConTrinkle HallDo you like science fiction, fantasy, cosplay, and board games? Come out to GriffinCon, W&M's Sci-Fi and Fantasy club's annual gaming and geekery convention happening April 18 in Trinkle Hall starting at 10 am!
- Apr1812pm - 8pmPeak Experiences Climbing GymOff-Campus, Peak Experiences in Richmond, VATake a ride in the Climbing Cab with the Tribe Adventure Program as we head to Peak Experiences, a premier indoor climbing gym.
- Apr184pm - 6pmChi Phi Karting TournamentJames Blair Hall, Room 201Come join the brothers of Chi Phi for food, fun, and MarioKart! Free pizza will be served, and prizes will be awarded to the top three finalists. We will also be collecting donations for our national philanthropy, Boys & Girls Clubs of America.
- Apr184pm - 7pmAlpha Tau Omega CookoutYates FieldCome support Alpha Tau Omega's philanthropy, the Children's Health Fund.
- Apr187pm - 9pmJ-House Movie Night "Princess Mononoke"Preston Hall (Randolph Complex), Japanese House LoungeWe will watch the movie "Princess Mononoke". There will be a quick presentation before the movie, which will be followed by a discussion. All are welcome to attend, and snacks will be provided!!
- Apr188pm - 9:30pmWomen's Chorus Spring ConcertBruton Parish Church
- Apr189pm[AMP] Drag Queen BingoSadler Center, TidewaterCome out to Tidewater A&B for some classic BINGO fun with an added twist -- you can watch Professional Drag Queens perform. Prizes, bingo, drag queens, music...honestly why wouldn't you come?
- Apr19All dayWomen's Gymnastics vs. NCAA Individual FinalsFort Worth, Texas
- Apr1910amWomen's Tennis vs. FinalsWILLIAMSBURG, VA. (MWTF)Show More...
- Apr1911am - 1pmPink Week: Brunch for the CureOff-Campus, Second St. BistroJoin Susan G. Komen as we honor Breast Cancer Survivors for a mid-morning brunch.
- Apr1912pmThe Wilson Cup Volleyball TournamentYates FieldHousing Assistants are hosting a 5x5 beach volleyball tournament and grill-out co-sponsored by RHA! The event is FREE and open to all members of the W&M community.
- Apr191pmBaseball vs. James MadisonWilliamsburg, Va.
- Apr191pmWomen's Lacrosse vs. TowsonWilliamsburg, Va.
- Apr192pmMen's Tennis vs. FinalsWILLIAMSBURG, VA. (MWTF)
- Apr193pm - 4pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Malorie & Stella
- Apr193pm - 7:30pmSpotlight Show Choir Spring Showcase!Sadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumJoin Spotlight Show Choir for our Spring Showcase in Commonwealth! We'll be performing a variety of songs and dances! Admission is FREE - there is one show from 3-4 and one from 6:30-7:30! See you there!
- Apr194pmJazz Ensemble Spring ConcertKimball Theatre
- Apr194:15pm - 5:30pmVinyasa YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ KC
- Apr194:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ AbbyAll events in April 2015
- Apr17-Apr18Kitty Hawk Dune GlidingOff-Campus, Outter Banks, NCHead to OBX with TAP for sun, fun, and gliding off the dunes!
- Apr17-Apr18Alumni Weekend 2015Law SchoolSave-The-Date Classes of '65, '70, '75, '80, '85, '90, '95, '00, '05, and 2010
- Apr12-Apr19The Beloved Community: Black Lives Matter Conference WeekAdmission (Undergraduate), There are multiple locations. Please pay attention to flyer.April 12th - 19th is the "Beloved Community Week" which considers the ways in which the College of William & Mary and the Williamsburg community live in Martin Luther Kings Jr.'s notion of the beloved community.
- Apr64pm-Apr275pmMindfulnessBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Come learn and practice simple scientifically proven practices to manage stress and enhance your life. Four session training - limited space available. Sign-up required.
- Apr3-May15Coffee with a CLA FellowSee Full Description for schedule and locationsCLA Fellows are available for informal discussion with faculty about COLL course development. Come have coffee on us. What's on your mind? See the full schedule.
- Mar1410am-Nov2810:30amHistoric Organ ConcertWren ChapelHear the Wren Building's eighteenth-century organ in concert - free every Saturday, 10-10:30 a.m.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary