- Sep21All dayMen's Golf vs. Third Round at Wolf Run IntercollegiateZionsville, Ind.
- Sep21All dayWomen's Tennis vs. Day Three of the Tribe InvitationalWILLIAMSBURG, VA.
- Sep211pmField Hockey vs. DUKEWILLIAMSBURG
- Sep212pmWomen's Soccer vs. PrincetonWilliamsburg, Va.
- Sep212pm - 3:30pmOnce Upon a CrimeOff-Campus, Kimball Theater: 424 W Duke of Gloucester St, Williamsburg, VA 23185Jurists of all ages are invited to the Kimball Theatre to decide the verdict in Once Upon a Crime, a series of fairytale mock trials. William and Mary Law Students will present these entertaining and hilarious one-act shows for everyone to enjoy!Show More...
- Sep212pm - 4pmWomen's Soccer (Green) GameBarksdale FieldJoin the Women's Soccer (Green) club as they play against the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill Club Soccer team!
- Sep214pmMen's Soccer vs. at GeorgetownWashington, D.C.
- Sep214pm - 5:15pmVinyasa YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Maren
- Sep214:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Monica
- Sep215:30pm - 6pmCore TrainingStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Erin
- Sep215:30pm - 6:30pmBODYCOMBAT (TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Molly & Morgan
- Sep216pm - 11:59pmCSSA, CUSA, & WMCI Mid-Autumn Celebration PartySadler Center, Tidewater A&B
- Sep216:45pm - 7:45pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Malorie & Joanna
- Sep22-Nov2STRONG Steps to Fitness & Wellness: Fall 2014 Patron Incentive ProgramStudent Recreation CenterGet active, get healthy, get STRONG with the Fall Incentive program at Campus Recreation, FREE to participate.
- Sep227am - 7:50amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ MonicaShow More...
- Sep228:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ KC
- Sep2212pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Katie
- Sep2212pm - 1pmPsychology Department ColloquiumMillington Hall, Room 211Talk by Dr. Kevin Pelphrey, Director of the Child Neuroscience Laboratory, at Yale University
- Sep2212pm - 1pmTeaching Project workshopBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201All faculty and graduate students are invited to attend the next Teaching Project workshop, described below. Lunch will be served. If you would like to attend, please RSVP by return email to Joel Schwartz.
- Sep2212:30pm - 1:30pmMartin Agency Luncheon - Lunch Lecture Series with Matt MattoxMiller Hall (Mason School of Business)Join SMA in welcoming Matt Mattox, VP Group Planning Director of the Martin Agency for an intimate luncheon lecture. He will discuss his career, give tips and advice on breaking into an advertising agency and some of Martin's newest campaigns!
- Sep223:30pm - 4:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Jill
- Sep224pmRussian Tea_IPleasants Hall (Randolph Complex), 3rd floorIntermediate Russian Conversation
- Sep224:30pm - 5pm3-2-1 XpressStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Mary
- Sep224:30pm - 5pmCore TrainingStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Katie
- Sep225pm - 6:45pmKPMG Information SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomCome learn about KPMG and their opportunities for William & Mary students!All events in September 2014
- Sep198am-Sep215pmFamily WeekendWilliam & Mary CampusThe weekend features a wide variety of family-friendly events and special programs that you can enjoy together with your W&M student or on your own.
- Sep19-Sep21Family Weekend at Campus RecreationStudent Recreation CenterFamilies of students have FREE access to the Student Recreation Center for Family Weekend. Enjoy one of our many Sport Club events, Stand Up Paddleboarding on Lake Matoaka, our Climbing Wall, Pool, or try a Group Fitness Class!
- Sep4-Sep25Elise Schweitzer Exhibition - Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryPlease join us for an exhibition of Elise Schweitzer paintings from September 4-25, 2014. Reception on September 11, from 4-6pm.
- Sep3-Nov5Group Fitness Instructor Training Course-Fall 2014Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center, Sept 3rd-Nov. 5th. Register online while space is available.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary