Africana First Friday with Professor Patricia Lott
Please join Africana Studies' First Friday Lecture with Professor Patricia Lott. Her lecture is entitled, The Crime of Emancipation?: Black Freedom as Transgression in the Antebellum U.S. North. More...
- Apr2All dayMen's Basketball vs. ChampionshipNew York, N.Y. (Madison Square Garden)
- Apr2All dayMen's Track and Field vs. Colonial RelaysWILLIAMSBURG
- Apr2All dayWomen's Track and Field vs. Colonial RelaysWILLIAMSBURG
- Apr210:30am - 4:30pmAKPsi Krispy Kreme Donut Fundraiser!Sadler CenterAKPsi is holding a Krispy Kreme Donut Fundraiser on April 2 (Sadler)! $1 for one, $7 for a dozen! Pre-order, and we will deliver to your dorm/club meeting!
- Apr211am - 12pmBreathe Well, Live Well CommonHealth CampaignSadler Center, Tidewater BShow More...
- Apr212pm - 12:50pmPhy Sci Seminar (VIMS)VIMS - Andrews Hall, Dominion Classroom 326"Carbon Fluxes at the Tidal Wetland-Estuary Interface: An Evolving Carbon Monitoring Program at Taskinas Creek VA", by Liz Canuel, VIMS
- Apr212:30pmCOLL 200: Reaching out to a new domainSwem Library, Research RoomWhat does it mean to "reach out" to another domain?
- Apr22pm - 3pmWhat Makes You Career Ready? A Practice in What's NextCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BThis workshop, specifically for freshmen and sophomores, will review foundational skills in resumes, networking, and interviewing to get you started on your career search.
- Apr24:30pm - 7pmGrove Community Garden Work DaySadler CenterJoin the Garden Corps as we travel out to the Grove Community Garden to enjoy the nice weather and help clean the beds for Spring! Meet outside Sadler Center at the terrace. Please RSVP so that we can guarantee adequate transportation.
- Apr25:30pmDistinguished Lecture Series: Walter Benn Michaels "The Art of Inequality"Andrews Hall, Room 101The Art & Art HIstory Distinguished Lecture Series presents Walter Benn Michaels on April 2, Andrews Hall, Room 101, 5:30 pm Free and Open to the Public
- Apr25:30pm - 7pmCareers in Public Health PanelCohen Career Center
- Apr25:30pm - 7:30pmBloomberg Aptitude TestMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Financial Markets Room 1066, Miller HallBenefits of the BAT 1. Evaluate your strengths 2. Highlight your BAT score on your resume 3. Be contacted for job opportunities 4. Assess your Business-level English 5. Free on campus!
- Apr26pm - 8pmStudent Veterans of William & Mary MeetingOff-Campus, The Green Leafe Cafe. 765 Scotland St, Williamsburg, VA 23185Are you in or have you ever been in the military? If so, please join the Student Veterans of William & Mary! We'll be meeting this Thursday 4/2 at 6:00 pm at the Green Leafe for drinks and fellowship. We hope to see you there!
- Apr26:30pmConstitutional Conversations515 Scotland Street, Williamsburg VA, 23188Constitutional Conversations explores the history of the Constitution at Williamsburg Library.Show More...
- Apr27pmClimbing CompetitionStudent Recreation Center, Rock WallCome show off your climbing skills Thursday, April 2, for a chance to win some AWESOME prizes.
- Apr28:30pmHOPE Presents: ContraceopardyBlow Memorial Hall, Room 332You know all about condoms. But do you know about IUDs? The internal condom? NuvaRing? Come hang out and compete in a game of Jeopardy! Find out information that can help you determine the method of contraception that is best for you!
- Apr29pm - 10pmChinese House Happy Hour - Chinese Board GamePreston Hall (Randolph Complex), 1st Floor, Chinese HouseCome to the Chinese House to learn and play some Chinese Board Games!
- Apr3All dayMen's Track and Field vs. Colonial RelaysWILLIAMSBURG
- Apr3All dayWomen's Track and Field vs. Colonial RelaysWILLIAMSBURG
- Apr310am - 4pmHealing the Rift: Infectious Diseases in Post-Conflict ZonesLaw School, Room 120This two-part symposium is sponsored by the Student Division of the Program in Comparative Legal Studies and Post-Conflict Peacebuilding.
- Apr312pm - 1pmAfricana First Friday with Professor Patricia LottMorton Hall, Room 314Please join Africana Studies' First Friday Lecture with Professor Patricia Lott. Her lecture is entitled, The Crime of Emancipation?: Black Freedom as Transgression in the Antebellum U.S. North.
- Apr312pm - 2pmJulia Kaziewicz, American Studies - Dissertation DefenseCollege Apartments, Room 5Julia Kaziewicz, American Studies - Dissertation Defense Title: Artful Manipulation: The Rockefeller Family and Cold War America
- Apr31pm - 2pmStrategic Learning WorkshopCampus Center, Ballroom Conference Room - 2nd Floor near elevatorAn Academic Enrichment workshop that covers study methods and tips, time management, and organizational material.
- Apr32pm - 6pmBarbara McLennan Signing The Wealth of JamestownWilliam & Mary BookstoreThe Wealth of Jamestown tells the story of the people who lived in Jamestown in the 1690's and the historical events that took place during this revolutionary time.All events in April 2015
- Apr111am-Apr35pmBike To Uganda 2015Crim Dell MeadowJoin the three-day stationary bike-a-thon to raise money for primary education in East Africa. Participants pay $5 to bike for 30 minutes or $12 to include a shirt.
- Mar316pm-Apr27pmHosts Needed for Escape 2015!Admission (Undergraduate)FREE T-SHIRT! FREE PIZZA! The Admission Office is looking for W&M students to share their stories and dorm rooms with a Class of 2019 admitted student when they come for ESCAPE, April 11-12th.
- Mar1410am-Nov2810:30amHistoric Organ ConcertWren ChapelHear the Wren Building's eighteenth-century organ in concert - free every Saturday, 10-10:30 a.m.
- Mar2-Apr3Photography Exhibition, Josh JalbertAndrews Hall, GalleryPhotography Exhibition "Signatures". By photographer Josh Jalbert.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|