Thursday, May 25th
- May25All dayMen's Tennis at NCAA Doubles First RoundAthens, Ga.
- May25All dayMen's Tennis at NCAA Individual Second RoundAthens, Ga.
- May25All dayMen's Track and Field at NCAA East PreliminariesLexington, Ky.
- May25All dayWomen's Tennis at NCAA Doubles First RoundAthens, Ga.
- May25All day
- May25All dayWomen's Track and Field at NCAA East PreliminariesLexington, Ky.
- May2510am - 1pmWilliam & Mary Baseball vs Elon UniversityWilmington, N.C.
- May2511:30am - 2:30pm
- May256pm - 8pmAtlanta - May Happy HourLocal 3 Kitchen & Bar | 3290 Northside Pkwy NW, Atlanta, GA 30327
- May258:30pm - 11:30pmWilliam & Mary Baseball at UNCWWilmington, N.C.
- May259pm - 11:59pm
- May235:30pm-Aug16:30pmBeginner Yang Style Taiji ClassRowe House, TBDJoin WMCI in the study of Taiji, a Chinese martial art which combines breath work, balance, and meditation!
- May25:10pm-May256:10pmErhu WorkshopRowe House
Learn to play the erhu, an ancient Chinese violin-like instrument and experience the classic sounds of China.
- May25:10pm-May256:10pmChinese Level 1Rowe House
Join WMCI and begin learning Chinese today!
- May24pm-May255pmChina's World Heritage SItesRowe House, Room 103
Are you interested in learning about some of the most famous places on earth? This class will teach you the history behind China's most well known attractions!
- May1-May25Guzheng ClassRowe House, Room 103
Study the Guzheng, one of China's oldest and most beloved instruments!
|Calendar View List View Today|