- Mar236pm - 8pmThree Minute Thesis (3MT) CompetitionSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
A new part of the Graduate Research Symposium, this is an exciting event for W&M Graduate Students to show off their research and compete for up to $500 in prizes!
- Mar248am-Mar251:30pm16th Annual Graduate Research SymposiumSadler CenterThe annual Graduate Research Symposium (GRS) is a unique educational and networking event, encouraging exchange between disciplines and bringing together students from William & Mary and regional universities.
- Mar243:30pm - 5pmGraduate Research Symposium Professional Development FairSadler Center, Chesapeake C
Getting ready for that next step? The Cohen Career Center and GRS are here to help at the Graduate Research Symposium!
- Mar2912pm - 1pmNational Institutes of Health Information SessionCohen Career Center
Learn about student programs at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, the application process, and what makes a competitive applicant.
- Mar31All dayOGSR/GSA SUPPLEMENTAL CONFERENCE TRAVEL FUNDINGStetson HouseThrough a collaborative effort between the Office of Graduate Studies and Research (OGSR) and the GSA, a limited number of awards are available to assist selected Arts & Sciences graduate students who are attending or presenting at a research conference.
- Mar31All dayRESEARCH FUNDING A&S GRADUATE STUDENT RESEARCH GRANTSStetson HouseA&S Graduate students are encouraged to apply for support [maximum of $300] from the Office of Graduate Studies and Research (OGSR) that will allow them to collect data at museums or archives, conduct research, and travel to field work sites.Show More...
- Mar313:45pm - 5pmBiology Seminar: Mark Fishbein (Oklahoma State)ISC3 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1221
"Phylogenomics of milkweeds and the evolution of plant defenses"
- Apr65:30pm - 7pmCareers in Public Health PanelCohen Career Center
A panel of professionals representing different sectors in public health will discuss their education and career paths, offer advice on gaining career experience and attending graduate school, and answer your questions.
- Apr73:45pm - 5pmBiology Seminar: Rindy AndersonISC3 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1221
"Bird song, cognition, and the evolution of animal communication systems"
- Apr143:45pm - 5pmBiology Seminar: W&M PhageISC3 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1221
- Apr213:45pm - 5pmBiology Seminar: Lincoln Brower (Sweet Briar College)ISC3 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1221
"The Grand Saga of the Monarch Butterfly"
- Apr28All dayShow More...
- May13All day
- May29All dayMemorial Day (Offices Closed)Offices Closed
- Jun30All day
- Jul4All dayIndependence Day (Offices Closed; Classes in Session)Offices Closed; Classes in Session
- Jul28All day
- Aug4All dayShow More...
- Aug4All dayAll events in August 2017
|Calendar View List View Today|