- Oct164pmFall Seminar: Bernard Lohr (Unviversity of Maryland, Baltimore County)Tucker Hall, 127ATBA
- Oct224pmHomecoming Seminar: Lou and Karen Burnett (College of Charleston)ISC2 (Rogers Hall), Room 1127TBA
- Oct297pmOctober After Hours Lecture: Otherworldly OceansVIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumJoin Dr. Mary Voytek, Senior Scientist for Astrobiology at NASA, as she wraps up VIMS' 75th anniversary lecture series by exploring the possibility of discovering life on Jupiter's moon Europa.
- Oct304pmFall Seminar: Martyn Goulding (Salk Institute for Biological Studies)Tucker Hall, 127ACircuit busting in the spinal cord: from genes to behaviorShow More...
- Nov64pmFall Seminar: Antony Jose (University of Maryland)Andrews Hall, Room 101Write science using the movies
- Nov134pmFall Seminar: Tom Miller (Rice University)Andrews Hall, Room 101TBA
- Nov204pmFall Seminar: Susan Kalisz (University of Tennessee, Knoxville)Morton Hall, Room 220The role of biotic interactions in species invasions: The good, the bad and the ungulate
- Nov30All day
- Dec4All day
- Dec14-Dec16All events in December 2015
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Biology