- Mar16All day
- Mar267pmMarch After Hours Lecture: Beautiful swimmers: blue crabs in Chesapeake BayVIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumJoin VIMS Professor Rom Lipcius as he continues VIMS' 75th anniversary celebration with a look at the history and future of blue crabs in Chesapeake Bay.Show More...
- Mar27All daySpring Seminar: Eric "VJ" Rubenstein (Ball State University)Washington Hall, Room 201"Quality control at the endoplasmic reticulum translocon"
- Mar274pm - 6pmWhy Stories Matter: Understanding Narrative MedicineTucker Hall, 127aA Talk by Natasha Sriraman, M.D., Pediatrics Faculty, Eastern Virginia Medical School. Natasha Sriraman, M.D. is one of the leaders of the COLL 200 W&M-EVMS Narrative Medicine for Excellence Project.
- Apr25:30pm - 7pmCareers in Public Health PanelCohen Career Center
- Apr34pmSpring Seminar: Jill Schneider (Lehigh University)Washington Hall, Room 201TBA
- Apr1012pm - 1pmHealth Care Ethics Presentation - Dr. Kathy McReynoldsCohen Career Center
- Apr104pmSpring Seminar: Wayne Outten (University of South Carolina)Andrews Hall, Room 101"Mars rising: From cofactor biogenesis to pathogenesis, the critical role of Iron in biology"
- Apr174pmSpring Seminar: Lesilee Rose (University of California, Davis)Washington Hall, Room 201"Asymmetric division in C. elegans embryos"
- Apr244pmSpring Seminar: Walter Schmidt (University of Georgia)Washington Hall, Room 201"The impact of post-isoprenylation enzymes on protein function and disease"
- Apr307pmApril After Hours Lecture: The Gulf Oil Spill: Five years onVIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumJoin VIMS alumnus Michael Carron as he continues VIMS' 75th anniversary lecture series with a look at the immediate and long-term effects of the Deepwater Horizon oil spill. Carron is Director of the Gulf of Mexico Research Initiative.
- May1All dayShow More...
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Biology