- Sep3012pm - 1pmmProve Health Career Talk and Information SessionCohen Career Center
- Sep303:45pm - 5pmChristine Stacey - Guilford CollegeISC3 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1221
Whate makes the Northern Mockingbird an urban winner?
- Oct312pm - 1pmAerospace Corporation Information SessionCohen Career CenterThe Aerospace Corporation provides independent technical and scientific research, development, and advisory services to national security space (NSS) programs.
- Oct35:30pm - 6:30pmStudent Conservation Association Information SessionCohen Career Center
Are you passionate about preserving and improving the environment? SCA offers exciting opportunities nationwide in parks, public lands, and urban green spaces for students to make improvements and learn conservation and sustainability practices.
- Oct46pm - 8pmLecture: Commonwealth’s Efforts to Address Sea Level Rise and Restore the Chesapeake BayMuscarelle Museum of Art
Joint lecture by Elizabeth Andrews, Professor of the Practice of Law, and Director, Virginia Coastal Policy Center at William & Mary Law School, and Peggy Sanner, Virginia Assistant Director and Senior Attorney of the Chesapeake Bay Foundation.
- Oct8-Oct11Show More...
- Oct133:45pm - 5pmHomecoming Seminar: Doug Soltis W&M '75 - University of FloridaISC3 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1221
"Building the tree of life-why it matters"
- Oct1510am - 12pmISC Homecoming Open HouseISC3 (Integrated Science Center)
- Oct1712pm - 1pmNational Institutes of Health Information SessionCohen Career Center
- Oct21-Nov21Withdrawal Period EndsBlow Memorial Hall
- Oct2112pm - 1pmU.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Information SessionCohen Career Center
- Oct213:45pm - 5pmMihai Pop - University of MarylandISC3 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1221
"Unraveling how the human microbiome impacts health and disease"Show More...
- Oct27All dayDEADLINE: COLL 300 Visitors proposal due for Fall 2017 "IN/EXclusion"The Center for the Liberal Arts is proud to announce the on-campus COLL 300 themes for Fall 2016 through Spring 2018, along with our call for proposals for supporting visitors.
- Oct283:45pm - 5pmChristopher Geyer - East Carolina UniversityISC3 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1221
"The multiple ways that retinoic acid directs mammalian germ cell development"
- Nov25:30pm - 6:30pmChesapeake Environmental Communications - Information SessionCohen Career Center
Chesapeake Environmental Communications bridges the gap between science and understanding with a combination of trained scientists, talented communicators, and creative professionals. Learn about CEC projects and internship opportunities.
- Nov43:45pm - 5pmJordan Price - St. Mary's College of MarylandISC3 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1221
"Reconstructing the evolution of song and color dimorphisms in the New World blackbirds"
- Nov105:30pm - 7pmScience Careers Outside the LabCohen Career Center
- Nov1112pm - 1pmSENS Research Foundation Information SessionCohen Career Center
- Nov113:45pm - 5pmJordan Karubian - Tulane UniversityISC3 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1221
"Dispersal by animals large and small drives patterns of gene flow and seedling survival in a tropical palm"
- Nov113:45pm - 5pmLaura Galloway - University of VirginiaISC3 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1221
Interactions between drift and selection in the evolution of plant reproduction
- Dec2All day
- Dec5-Dec9Show More...
- Dec5-Mar17RESEARCH FUNDING A&S GRADUATE STUDENT RESEARCH GRANTSStetson HouseA&S Graduate students are encouraged to apply for support [maximum of $300] from the Office of Graduate Studies and Research (OGSR) that will allow them to collect data at museums or archives, conduct research, and travel to field work sites.All events in December 2016
- Sep262pm-Sep305pm2016 Summer Research ShowcaseBlow Memorial Hall
William & Mary undergraduates who received Charles Center summer research funds present their work at this annual, week-long event.
|Calendar View List View Today|