- Oct282pm - 3pmMathematics Colloquium and EXTREEMS-QED Lecture: Ming-Jun Lai, University of GeorgiaJones Hall, Room 301Title: Bivariate Spline Solution to Nonlinear Diffusive PDE and Its Biological Applications
- Oct283:45pm - 5pmChristopher Geyer - East Carolina UniversityISC3 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1221
"The multiple ways that retinoic acid directs mammalian germ cell development"
- Nov16pm - 7:30pmFuture Environmental Challenges Facing the Commonwealth | Molly Ward J.D. '87Muscarelle Museum of Art
The Honorable Molly Ward, Secretary of Natural Resources for the Commonwealth of Virginia, will be speaking about the future environmental challenges facing the Commonwealth, including sea level rise, the Clean Power Plan and the Chesapeake Bay TDML.
- Nov25:30pm - 6:30pmChesapeake Environmental Communications - Information SessionCohen Career Center
Chesapeake Environmental Communications bridges the gap between science and understanding with a combination of trained scientists, talented communicators, and creative professionals. Learn about CEC projects and internship opportunities.
- Nov27pm - 8pmPre-Health Student Panel: Part of the Pre-Professional FYI Program SeriesSadler Center, York Room, Sadler Center
The Office of First Year Experience will be holding a student pre-health (dental, medicine and pharmacy) panel. Come learn about what it is like being a pre-health undergraduate student. There will be free food and swag! Please RSVP.
- Nov43:45pm - 5pmJordan Price - St. Mary's College of MarylandISC3 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1221
"Reconstructing the evolution of song and color dimorphisms in the New World blackbirds"Show More...
- Nov105:30pm - 7pmScience Careers Outside the LabCohen Career Center
- Nov1112pm - 1pmSENS Research Foundation Information SessionCohen Career Center
- Nov113:45pm - 5pmJordan Karubian - Tulane UniversityISC3 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1221
"Dispersal by animals large and small drives patterns of gene flow and seedling survival in a tropical palm"
- Nov113:45pm - 5pmLaura Galloway - University of VirginiaISC3 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1221
Interactions between drift and selection in the evolution of plant reproduction
- Nov175pm - 6pmProject Horseshoe Farm Information SessionCohen Career Center
Project Horseshoe Farm, a community health organization in Greensboro, Alabama, offers a one year (13 month) fellowship for those interested in a career in medicine, mental health, psychology, public health, education, and social justice.
- Show More...
- Dec2All day
- Dec29am - 3:30pmLiving with the Water: Too Much, and Too LittleOff-Campus, The Williamsburg Lodge
The Virginia Coastal Policy Center is holding its annual conference on Friday, December 2, 2016 at the Williamsburg Lodge in Williamsburg, Virginia. Free to students with W&M ID; $20 general admission. Tickets available on Eventbrite.
- Dec5-Mar17OGSR/GSA SUPPLEMENTAL CONFERENCE TRAVEL FUNDINGStetson HouseThrough a collaborative effort between the Office of Graduate Studies and Research (OGSR) and the GSA, a limited number of awards are available to assist selected Arts & Sciences graduate students who are attending or presenting at a research conference.
- Dec5-Mar17RESEARCH FUNDING A&S GRADUATE STUDENT RESEARCH GRANTSStetson HouseA&S Graduate students are encouraged to apply for support [maximum of $300] from the Office of Graduate Studies and Research (OGSR) that will allow them to collect data at museums or archives, conduct research, and travel to field work sites.
- Feb23All dayDEADLINE: COLL 300 Visitors proposal due for Spring 2018 "Sustainability"The Center for the Liberal Arts announces the on-campus COLL 300 themes for Fall 2016 through Spring 2018, along with a call for proposals for supporting visitors.
- Mar248am-Mar251:30pm16th Annual Graduate Research SymposiumSadler CenterThe annual Graduate Research Symposium (GRS) is a unique educational and networking event, encouraging exchange between disciplines and bringing together students from William & Mary and regional universities.All events in March 2017
|Calendar View List View Today|