- Sep4All day
- Sep44pmFall Seminar: Rachel Horak (American Society for Microbiology)Andrews Hall, Room 101Using biogeochemistry, microbial physiology, and the "omics" to understand the changing nitrogen cycle in the Pacific Ocean
- Sep7All day
- Sep114pmFall Seminar: Shanta' Hinton (W&M)Millington Hall, Room 150Dawn of the pseudophosphatase MK-STYX
- Sep184pmFall Seminar: Shannon Williamson (Waterkeepers)Andrews Hall, Room 101TBAShow More...
- Sep254pmFall Seminar: Tracy Johnson (University of California, Los AngelesAndrews Hall, Room 101RNA splicing, chromatin modification, and the coordinated control of gene expression
- Oct24pmFall Seminar: Paul Heideman (W&M)Tucker Hall, 127AHumans: Minute sketches and learning AND Mice: Normal genetic neuroendocrine variation in fertility
- Oct224pmHomecoming Seminar: Lou and Karen Burnett (College of Charleston)ISC2 (Rogers Hall), Room 1127TBA
- Oct297pmOctober After Hours Lecture: Otherworldly OceansVIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumJoin Dr. Mary Voytek, Senior Scientist for Astrobiology at NASA, as she wraps up VIMS' 75th anniversary lecture series by exploring the possibility of discovering life on Jupiter's moon Europa.
- Oct304pmFall Seminar: Martyn Goulding (Salk Institute for Biological Studies)Tucker Hall, 127ACircuit busting in the spinal cord: from genes to behavior
- Nov64pmFall Seminar: Antony Jose (University of Maryland)Andrews Hall, Room 101Write science using the movies
- Nov134pmFall Seminar: Tom Miller (Rice University)Andrews Hall, Room 101TBA
- Nov204pmFall Seminar: Susan Kalisz (University of Tennessee, Knoxville)Morton Hall, Room 220The role of biotic interactions in species invasions: The good, the bad and the ungulate
- Show More...
- Nov30All day
- Dec4All day
- Dec14-Dec16All events in December 2015
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Biology