- Feb216pm - 8pmDesigning Conference PostersTyler Hall, Room 217
Designing Conference Posters - Two-hour, hands-on workshop February 21, 2017
RSVP is required. Please email [[cyroberts, Chasity Roberts]] by February 17, 2007.
- Feb235pmDEADLINE: COLL 300 Visitor Proposals for Spring 2018 "Sustainability"The Center for the Liberal Arts invites faculty proposals for distinguished visitors in support of the campus COLL 300 in Spring 2018.
- Feb2412pm - 4pm23rd Annual Undergraduate Science Research SymposiumSadler Center, Tidewaters A&B, York & James Rooms
William & Mary and The Roy R. Charles Center present the 23rd Annual Undergraduate Science Research Symposium.
Please join us on Friday, February 24 as students in the sciences present their research!
The full schedule is available online.
- Feb243:45pm - 5pmBiology Seminar: Dustin Glasner (UC Berkeley)Andrews Hall, Room 101
"Unraveling the role of dengue non-structural 1 protein in viral pathogenesis and disease"
- Feb2811:30am - 2:30pmStudy Abroad Open House: Learn about Non-W&M Semester ProgramsReves Center for International Studies, Global Education Office Conference Room on the 2nd Floor
Want to study Neuroscience in Copenhagen? Global Health in Switzerland? Climate Change in the Arctic? Sustainable Development in Costa Rica? Classical Studies in England? There are lots of study abroad programs! Let us help you pick the right one!
- Mar4-Mar12Show More...
- Mar1712pm - 1pmLifeNet Health Information SessionCohen Career Center
William & Mary biology alum and LifeNet Health R&D Services Manager, Ashley Bowman, will discuss her career path and position, internship and full-time opportunities, and the regenerative medicine field. Register at the website below.
- Mar173:45pm - 5pmBiology Seminar: Joshua Bembenek (U. of Tennessee)ISC3 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1221
"Investigating Mechanisms of Cytokinesis during Embryo Development"
- Mar236pm - 8pmThree Minute Thesis (3MT) CompetitionSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
A new part of the Graduate Research Symposium, this is an exciting event for W&M Graduate Students to show off their research and compete for up to $500 in prizes!
- Mar2912pm - 1pmNational Institutes of Health Information SessionCohen Career Center
Learn about student programs at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, the application process, and what makes a competitive applicant.
- Mar313:45pm - 5pmBiology Seminar: Mark Fishbein (Oklahoma State)ISC3 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1221
"Phylogenomics of milkweeds and the evolution of plant defenses"
- Apr65:30pm - 7pmCareers in Public Health PanelCohen Career Center
A panel of professionals representing different sectors in public health will discuss their education and career paths, offer advice on gaining career experience and attending graduate school, and answer your questions.Show More...
- Apr73:45pm - 5pmBiology Seminar: Rindy AndersonISC3 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1221
"Bird song, cognition, and the evolution of animal communication systems"
- Apr143:45pm - 5pmBiology Seminar: W&M PhageISC3 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1221
- Apr213:45pm - 5pmBiology Seminar: Lincoln Brower (Sweet Briar College)ISC3 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1221
"The Grand Saga of the Monarch Butterfly"
- Apr28All day
- May13All day
- May29All dayMemorial Day (Offices Closed)Offices Closed
- Jun30All dayShow More...
- Dec5-Mar17RESEARCH FUNDING A&S GRADUATE STUDENT RESEARCH GRANTSStetson HouseA&S Graduate students are encouraged to apply for support [maximum of $300] from the Office of Graduate Studies and Research (OGSR) that will allow them to collect data at museums or archives, conduct research, and travel to field work sites.
- Dec5-Mar17OGSR/GSA SUPPLEMENTAL CONFERENCE TRAVEL FUNDINGStetson HouseThrough a collaborative effort between the Office of Graduate Studies and Research (OGSR) and the GSA, a limited number of awards are available to assist selected Arts & Sciences graduate students who are attending or presenting at a research conference.
|Calendar View List View Today|