- Aug304pm - 6pmMeet the GreensSunken GardenJoin the Committee on Sustainability in a First Year Experience event showcasing the many sustainability opportunities available both on and off our beautiful campus!
- Sep2All dayAdd/Drop EndsBlow Memorial Hall
- Sep5All day
- Sep5-Dec2OGSR/GSA SUPPLEMENTAL CONFERENCE TRAVEL FUNDINGStetson HouseThrough a collaborative effort between the Office of Graduate Studies and Research (OGSR) and the GSA, a limited number of awards are available to assist selected Arts & Sciences graduate students who are attending or presenting at a research conference.
- Sep5-Dec2RESEARCH FUNDING A&S GRADUATE STUDENT RESEARCH GRANTSStetson HouseA&S Graduate students are encouraged to apply for support [maximum of $300] from the Office of Graduate Studies and Research (OGSR) that will allow them to collect data at museums or archives, conduct research, and travel to field work sites.
- Sep74:30pm - 5:30pmScience Research on Campus - Student Advice PanelCohen Career CenterShow More...
- Sep912pm - 4pmFall 2016 Career and Internship FairSadler Center, Tidewater, ChesapeakeNetwork, research, and explore at the 2016 fall career fair!
- Sep92pm - 3pmMathematics Colloquium and EXTREEMS-QED Lecture: Xinping Cui (UC Riverside)Jones Hall, Room 301Title: Constrained Nonlinear and Mixed Effects Differential Equation Models for Dynamic Cell Polarity Signaling
- Sep145:30pm - 6:30pmNASA Langley Research Center Information SessionCohen Career Center
- Sep2112pm - 1pmNational Human Genome Research Institute - Information SessionCohen Career Center
- Oct312pm - 1pmAerospace Corporation Information SessionCohen Career CenterThe Aerospace Corporation provides independent technical and scientific research, development, and advisory services to national security space (NSS) programs.
- Oct36:30pm - 8pmRaft Debate - A W&M TraditionPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallDescribed as a "delicate balance of comedy and lecture," the annual Raft Debate features four W&M faculty members from diverse disciplines, stranded on a desolate island with only a one-person life raft for escape to civilization.Show More...
- Oct1712pm - 1pmNational Institutes of Health Information SessionCohen Career Center
- Oct21-Nov21Withdrawal Period EndsBlow Memorial Hall
- Oct2112pm - 1pmU.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Information SessionCohen Career Center
- Oct27All dayDEADLINE: COLL 300 Visitors proposal due for Fall 2017 "IN/EXclusion"The Center for the Liberal Arts is proud to announce the on-campus COLL 300 themes for Fall 2016 through Spring 2018, along with our call for proposals for supporting visitors.
- Nov105:30pm - 7pmScience Careers Outside the LabCohen Career Center
- Nov1112pm - 1pmSENS Research Foundation Information SessionCohen Career Center
- Dec2All day
- Dec5-Mar17OGSR/GSA SUPPLEMENTAL CONFERENCE TRAVEL FUNDINGStetson HouseThrough a collaborative effort between the Office of Graduate Studies and Research (OGSR) and the GSA, a limited number of awards are available to assist selected Arts & Sciences graduate students who are attending or presenting at a research conference.Show More...
- Dec10-Dec11All events in December 2016
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Biology