- Jan245pm - 6pmNASA DEVELOP Program - Information SessionCohen Career Center
A W&M alum and former DEVELOP participant along with a NASA Center Lead will highlight student opportunities and the application process.
- Feb812pm - 1pmDisney Science Internships – Information SessionCohen Career Center
The Disney Science Internship Coordinator will highlight gap year programs and explain the application process. (Skype session)
- Feb85pm - 6pmMedserve Information SessionCohen Career Center
Learn about this immersive fellowship program that provides valuable hands-on clinical experience in medically underserved communities.
- Feb235pmDEADLINE: COLL 300 Visitor Proposals for Spring 2018 "Sustainability"The Center for the Liberal Arts invites faculty proposals for distinguished visitors in support of the campus COLL 300 in Spring 2018.
- Mar1712pm - 1pmLifeNet Health Information SessionCohen Career Center
William & Mary biology alum and LifeNet Health R&D Services Manager, Ashley Bowman, will discuss her career path and position, internship and full-time opportunities, and the regenerative medicine field. Register at the website below.Show More...
- Mar236pm - 8pmThree Minute Thesis (3MT) CompetitionSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
A new part of the Graduate Research Symposium, this is an exciting event for W&M Graduate Students to show off their research and compete for up to $500 in prizes!
- Mar248am-Mar251:30pm16th Annual Graduate Research SymposiumSadler CenterThe annual Graduate Research Symposium (GRS) is a unique educational and networking event, encouraging exchange between disciplines and bringing together students from William & Mary and regional universities.
- Apr65:30pm - 7pmCareers in Public Health PanelCohen Career Center
A panel of professionals representing different sectors in public health will discuss their education and career paths, offer advice on gaining career experience and attending graduate school, and answer your questions.
- Apr28All day
- May8-May10Show More...
- May13All day
- May29All dayMemorial Day (Offices Closed)Offices Closed
- Jun30All day
- Jul4All dayIndependence Day (Offices Closed; Classes in Session)Offices Closed; Classes in Session
- Jul28All day
- Aug4All day
- Aug4All dayAll events in August 2017
- Dec5-Mar17RESEARCH FUNDING A&S GRADUATE STUDENT RESEARCH GRANTSStetson HouseA&S Graduate students are encouraged to apply for support [maximum of $300] from the Office of Graduate Studies and Research (OGSR) that will allow them to collect data at museums or archives, conduct research, and travel to field work sites.
- Dec5-Mar17OGSR/GSA SUPPLEMENTAL CONFERENCE TRAVEL FUNDINGStetson HouseThrough a collaborative effort between the Office of Graduate Studies and Research (OGSR) and the GSA, a limited number of awards are available to assist selected Arts & Sciences graduate students who are attending or presenting at a research conference.
|Calendar View List View Today|