- Feb2210am - 1pmDigital Storytelling - 1st Spring 2017 eLearning LabSwem Library, Ford Classroom
Faculty are invited to attend our first eLearning Lab. We will be focusing on a hand-on approach to explore and discuss digital tools for use in the creation of podcasts, websites, presentations, timelines, and mapping.
- Feb2212:30pm - 1:30pmFaculty Research Brown Bag: Gene RocheSchool of Education, Room 2000Interested in learning about research underway at the School of Education? The Faculty Research Brown Bag Series brings faculty, students and community members together to explore new ideas in education.
- Feb279am - 5pmA Day at William & Mary - Join the Tribe!School of EducationA special event for newly admitted Higher Education Administration students on February 27th from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Feb2710am - 3pmSchool Psychology Admission InterviewsSchool of Education, Holly RoomThe School Psychology faculty will bring selected applicants to campus to attend small group interviews and to interact with other applicants and current students.
- Mar16-Mar17National Curriculum Network ConferenceSchool of EducationThe conference reflects the Center for Gifted Education's mission and focus on talent development throughout the lifespan and the key roles of both educator and learner in that process.
- Mar2312pm - 1pmThe International Student ExperienceReves Center for International Studies
Learn about W&M's international students.Show More...
- Mar3112:30pm - 4pmDay for Admitted SOE Graduate Students March 31, 2017School of Education, Matoaka WoodsSo you've been admitted to graduate school - so now what? If you haven't had the opportunity to visit us, or even if you have, we encourage you to get to know the Tribe before making your final decision about graduate school.
- Apr1All dayVirginia Council for Learning Disabilities Spring SymposiumJames Madison University
Dynamic Learning Strategies: Getting Everyone Engaged!
- Apr6All dayChi Sigma Iota Induction CeremonySchool of Education, Holly
- Jun20-Jun22Innovation Lab Summer InstituteSchool of Education
The goal of the Innovation Lab is to bring teams of educators together to shift the culture of their school and to learn how to implement instructional practices such as project based learning, and game based learning, that promote deeper learning.
- Jun26-Jun27Professional Summer Institute for Gifted EducatorsSchool of Education
The Institute highlights Center for Gifted Education materials, disseminates research-based best practices, and provides professional development to promote leadership and exemplary practices in gifted education.
- Jul17-Jul20Advanced Placement Summer Institute, Session 1School of Education
The Advanced Placement Summer Institute is designed to help new, beginning, and future AP teachers plan and implement more effective AP programs in their schools.Show More...
- Jul24-Jul27Advanced Placement Summer Institute, Session 2School of Education
The Advanced Placement Summer Institute is designed to help new, beginning, and future AP teachers plan and implement more effective AP programs in their schools.
- Jul31-Aug3Advanced Placement Summer Institute, Session 3School of Education
The Advanced Placement Summer Institute is designed to help new, beginning, and future AP teachers plan and implement more effective AP programs in their schools.All events in July 2017
- Feb8-Feb245th Annual School of Education Research Symposium - Call for Proposals!School of Education
Proposals are due to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com by February 24th at 11:59 PM. Posters and presentations are welcome! The symposium (March 24th) is free and a great opportunity to build presentation and research skills.
|Calendar View List View Today|