- May1All dayLast Day of Spring Semester ClassesMcGlothlin-Street Hall
- May23pm - 6pmGeology Department PicnicOff-Campus, Chuck's HouseCome one, come all to the spring semester geology picnic to be hosted by Chuck Bailey. There is sure to be both food and fun, so grab your geowallie pals, perhaps bring a tasty side dish, and celebrate the closing of another academic year.
- Aug277pmAugust After Hours Lecture: Native use of the ChesapeakeVIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumJoin W&M Professor Martin Gallivan as he uses archaeological evidence and colonial accounts to reveal the tools and techniques employed by local tribes to harvest the rich marine resources of Chesapeake Bay.
- Sep247pmSeptember After Hours Lecture: Antarctic Edge: 70° SouthVIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumJoin VIMS professor Deborah Steinberg as she continues VIMS' 75th anniversary lecture series by introducing the film that tells the behind-the-scenes story of long-term ecological research at Palmer Station on the West Antarctic Peninsula.
- Oct297pmOctober After Hours Lecture: Otherworldly OceansVIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumJoin Dr. Mary Voytek, Senior Scientist for Astrobiology at NASA, as she wraps up VIMS' 75th anniversary lecture series by exploring the possibility of discovering life on Jupiter's moon Europa.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Geology