- Mar135:10pm-Apr56:10pmAppreciation of Chinese PoetryRowe House, Room 101
Appreciate the beauty of classical Chinese poetry and better understand Chinese philosophy through the rhymes, rhythm, and storytelling.
- Mar145:10pm-Apr66:10pmErhu WorkshopRowe House, Room 101
Learn to play the erhu, an ancient Chinese violin-like instrument and experience the classic sounds of China.
- Mar1611am-Apr612:30pmChinese Cooking Class
Learn to cook delicious Chinese cuisine!
- Mar174pm - 5:30pmChina Night: Experiences as a Chinese-AmericanReves Center for International Studies, Reves Room
Join Sara Wang as she discusses her experiences as a Chinese-American on Friday, March 17th at 4PM in the Reves Room.
- Mar2312pm - 1pmThe International Student ExperienceReves Center for International Studies
Learn about W&M's international students.
- Mar304pm - 5:30pmWMCI Distinguished Scholar Lecture: “Is China Socialist?” by renowned scholar Professor Barry NaughtonBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201
Join us on Thursday, March 30th from 4:00 to 5:30 in Blow Hall 201 for Professor Naughton's lecture.
- Jan315:30pm-Apr116:30pmBeginner Sun Style TaijiSadler Center, Chesapeake B
Take 10 classes in beginner Sun Style Chinese Taiji with Stan Rockwell.
- Nov21-Mar12017 William & Mary Confucius Institute Photo ContestRowe House, Room 101
The William & Mary Confucius Institute is holding a Chinese photo contest. We invite you to submit the best photos that you have taken on your travels in China!
|Calendar View List View Today|