- Mar10All dayApply to be an International Peer LeaderContact the Reves Center to applyWe are seeking enthusiastic graduate and undergraduate students to serve as International Peer Leaders for Graduate and Undergraduate International Student Orientations in August 2014. Apply by March 10.
- Mar114pm - 5pmAn Open Forum with His Royal Highness Prince Turki Al-FaisalSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
- Mar123pm - 4pmThe Dalai Lama in Retirement: Prospects for Tibet in the 21st Century?Reves Center for International Studies, Reves Room
- Mar123pm - 4pmThe Dalai Lama in Retirement: Prospects for Tibet in the 21st Century?Reves Center for International Studies, Reves RoomReves Hall Global lecture by Kevin Vose, Walter G. Mason Associate Professor of Religious Studies.
- Mar125pm - 6pmVoices of "Tradition": Examining the Socio-Political Role of Women's Music in Gujarat, IndiaTucker Hall, 127AThis lecture on Indian music is based on recent research by ethnomusicologist Niyati Dhokai.Show More...
- Mar1312:50pm - 1:50pm"Islam in the Iraq Constitution"Law School, Room 141Haider Ala Hamoudi, Associate Professor of Law at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, is the 2014 Kraemer Scholar-in-Residence.
- Mar133:30pmSeventh Annual Schmidt LectureBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201The Sociology Department's Schmidt Lecture on Technology and Society: Competing Visions of the Internet and Why They Matter. This year's speaker is Stephanie Ricker Schulte. Thursday, March 13th at 3:30pm in Blow Hall 201.
- Mar143:30pm - 5pm"Understanding the Sunni-Shi'a Split: From Theology to Law"Andrews Hall, Room 101Haider Ala Hamoudi, Associate Professor of Law at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, is the 2014 Kraemer Scholar-in-Residence.
- Mar17All dayStudy Abroad Application Deadline: Exchange Programs Fall 2014, Academic Year 2014 - 2015Excludes: Kanazawa University Program A (deadline passed).
- Mar17All day
- Mar17All dayUniv of Nottingham Study Abroad DeadlineApply online!
- Mar192pmThe World Bank: Post-Neoliberalism?Sadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
- Mar24All dayStudy Abroad Application Deadline: Sponsored Semester Programs Fall 2014, Academic Year 2014 - 2015Excludes: Hertford College, Oxford (deadline passed).
- Mar24All dayShow More...
- Mar285:30pm - 6:30pm"Putinism's Challenge to Democracy"Andrews Hall, Room 101
- Mar303pm - 4pm"Soft Vengeance of a Freedom Fighter"Hennage Auditorium - Colonial WilliamsburgJoin us for a talk by the Honorable Albie Sachs, Justice of the Constitutional Court of South Africa (retired).
- Mar3112:50pm - 1:50pm"Working with Mandela: The Constitutional Process in Post-Apartheid South Africa"Law School, Room 141Join us for a talk by The Honorable Albie Sachs, Justice of the Constitutional Court of South Africa (retired).
- Apr411am - 12pm"Calabar Reconsidered: Archaeology and the Art of Nsibidi in Central Africa"Andrews Hall, Room 1012014 Africana-Mellon Distinguished Lecturers
- Apr7All day
- Apr142pmThe Global South's New Developmental Tigers?Tucker Hall, 127A
- Apr163pm - 4pmComparative Education: Stories from W&M International StudentsReves Center for International Studies, Reves RoomA panel of W&M international students from different countries will share their experiences of studying in their home countries and in the US.All events in April 2014
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Reves Center - Study Abroad