Parent & Family Programs encourages family involvement in both student life on campus and in the broader William & Mary community. We strive to connect parents and families to each other and the university in a way that supports student success. We hope you'll join our regional events and connect with fellow parents and alumni in your area.
- Aug25-Aug26Parent & Family OrientationAcross CampusWelcome to the Tribe!
- Aug2810am - 5pmMandatory A&S New Graduate Student OrientationSadler CenterALL new/incoming Arts & Sciences graduate students are required to attend both the New Student Orientation (9:30am-noon) and the afternoon training from noon-1:35 pm (up to the start of the breakout sessions specific to Teaching Assts./Fellows).
- Aug297pm - 9pmAnnual Student Organizations and Activities FairKaplan Arena (formerly William & Mary Hall)
This annual event will introduce students to many student organizations and involvement opportunities on campus.
- Sep23:30pm - 6:30pmWilliam & Mary Football at VirginiaCharlottesville, Va.
- Oct23-Oct27Certificate in Business ManagementAlan B. Miller Hall
The Certificate in Business Managment is a five-day program created to address core functional business areas allowing participants to broaden their professional skills and enhance their career potential.
|Calendar View List View Today|